PDA

View Full Version : Duo tren

BIGDADDY
01-08-2015, 11:39 AM
This is the first post on the forum. Welcome to the forum everyone.

BIGDAWG000
01-15-2015, 09:58 PM
not tried but def will. only just saw it for the first time today as a friend had one. I expect good results for him!

Nitrox
01-23-2015, 11:13 AM
Got my hands on these. Need to try it out. Currently having lovely run with the tren

SMonMTS
01-25-2015, 02:23 PM
Smoothest oil I've ever drawn, will update with results

SMonMTS
02-03-2015, 02:29 PM
happy customer here, no pip, bigger drier and fuller (tighter look and not sloppy like dbol full) extra aggression in the gym. Had to up the carbs and water to prevent flatness

Only bad side is slightly disrupted sleep. Mts is quality and will be sticking with them !

fitlife77
02-05-2015, 04:07 PM
I'd love to not have to pin so often. But I've heard too many bad stories of tren e causing issues.

SMonMTS
02-14-2015, 09:47 PM
Been a bit longer, still only very slight sleep disruption. Fantastic strength gains, leaning out and gaining weight. Tren e doesn't cause issues as shown ;)

SMonMTS
02-25-2015, 09:46 AM
Upped the dose yesterday, got a feeling of a tight chest breathing last night and today. Still leaning up and scale is going up. Face looking completely different from dropping water and fat lol. Starting to get veins all over my quads now. Lower back fat disappeared a lot left though on love handles only (my stubborn area)

salva
02-25-2015, 12:50 PM
Upped the dose yesterday, got a feeling of a tight chest breathing last night and today. Still leaning up and scale is going up. Face looking completely different from dropping water and fat lol. Starting to get veins all over my quads now. Lower back fat disappeared a lot left though on love handles only (my stubborn area)

the tight breath would be caused by anxiety as tren spikes your BP, this is what i think as it happens to me too.

it looks like it thigs the lungs lol...let me know if you solve in anyway

SMonMTS
02-25-2015, 03:45 PM
Seems to have gone, I don't notice now until I try and breath in as deep as possible then it feels like my lungs just won't open anymore. Feels different to anxiety tight chest, I had that when first starting roids .. racing heart + hyperventilating. This is more restrictive breathing

SMonMTS
03-25-2015, 10:09 AM
Holy shit, just ramped up the dose again .. been binging hard three days in a row .. and woke up bigger and looking leaner than I have ever before. Cuts in my quads (which is rare for me, genetic wise hold water here a LOT)

This stuff is magic. Only sides to speak of atm is slightly disrupted sleep

BIGDADDY
03-25-2015, 11:53 AM
Holy shit, just ramped up the dose again .. been binging hard three days in a row .. and woke up bigger and looking leaner than I have ever before. Cuts in my quads (which is rare for me, genetic wise hold water here a LOT)

This stuff is magic. Only sides to speak of atm is slightly disrupted sleep

Get used to the sleep disruption... that's how I'm able to answer emails to customers in stupid hours of the night. Good to know your results is excellent.

Chriss
03-26-2015, 03:40 PM
Sounds amazing, No doubt ill get my hands on it soon

Mr.Hyde
03-27-2015, 02:44 PM
Tren will constrict bronchial air ways so the shortness of breath constricted breathing or feeling you can't catch you breath is a typical side fellas