PDA

View Full Version : Deca 300

BIGDADDY
06-13-2016, 01:50 PM
I have digged deeper into the deca 300mg test result and and confirmed a few things by contacting the lab testing firm and our own lab tech guy.

Few things to point out about the test. There are 3 peaks and deca should have 2. So I requested them to explain to me what each one meant.

EXPLANATION of the 3 peaks as quoted from SIMEC

1) the first (largest) peak is the oily matrix of the product, where the steroid is dissolved in.

2) The second peak we could not identify (it maybe some other anabolic steroid or something completely different, it is not possible to identify it with our standard method).

3) The third peak is the substance Nandrolone Decanoate.

So looking further into the batch id and stock levels of the wholesaler at question, he sent out either NAN-SUS or similar blend of 2 steroids and labelled DECA 300mg on it. There would be a blending error of 10% or a little above that in variance when mixing with another product to make the blend balanced.

Please understand mis-labelling does happen, which occurred when we sent out TBOL instead of ANAVAR. But tablets are identified with colour. Though if our official site makes a mistake like this, I always allow the customer to keep the wrong product and I always compensate by sending the correct one on for free.

Though in the above case, the DECA 300mg test did not present the full picture, it was correct that 300mg is not what it should have been by the label, however, the product was simply a different blended product and by that in itself, the test only proved mis-labelling of the product.

Jaxino
06-14-2016, 12:22 PM
Smart guy idd!! I think that was the same for Tren Enantate... i'm using it atm and i can say it's perfect dosed.....

Same for your DECA 300... a friend of mine was using 300mg Deca cooked at home and he had same results and sides with your deca...

brimmy
06-14-2016, 01:22 PM
I'm using your deca 300 at the moment and its defs legit, deca is the only hormone that makes my nipples sore regardless of what AI/SERM/dostinex I pound the shit out of

Big ian
06-15-2016, 01:58 AM
I have digged deeper into the deca 300mg test result and and confirmed a few things by contacting the lab testing firm and our own lab tech guy.

Few things to point out about the test. There are 3 peaks and deca should have 2. So I requested them to explain to me what each one meant.

EXPLANATION of the 3 peaks as quoted from SIMEC

1) the first (largest) peak is the oily matrix of the product, where the steroid is dissolved in.

2) The second peak we could not identify (it maybe some other anabolic steroid or something completely different, it is not possible to identify it with our standard method).

3) The third peak is the substance Nandrolone Decanoate.

So looking further into the batch id and stock levels of the wholesaler at question, he sent out either NAN-SUS or similar blend of 2 steroids and labelled DECA 300mg on it. There would be a blending error of 10% or a little above that in variance when mixing with another product to make the blend balanced.

Please understand mis-labelling does happen, which occurred when we sent out TBOL instead of ANAVAR. But tablets are identified with colour. Though if our official site makes a mistake like this, I always allow the customer to keep the wrong product and I always compensate by sending the correct one on for free.

Though in the above case, the DECA 300mg test did not present the full picture, it was correct that 300mg is not what it should have been by the label, however, the product was simply a different blended product and by that in itself, the test only proved mis-labelling of the product.

Thanks for clearing that up Mr Big

Scania14
12-12-2016, 07:52 PM
What colour should Anavar have and wich batch nr of Deca was misslabeld? My friend might have got some?
Best regards Scania

BIGDADDY
12-13-2016, 09:06 AM
What colour should Anavar have and wich batch nr of Deca was misslabeld? My friend might have got some?
Best regards Scania

Tan colour. What country is your friend from? Your country doesn't get labelled products due to strict customs.

Scania14
12-13-2016, 02:45 PM
Yeah Tan/Brown tabs,Sweden. The Deca batch is 0001

Scania14
12-15-2016, 11:36 AM
No info on this?

BIGDADDY
12-15-2016, 06:53 PM
No info on this?

If you got international range which is the batch id here.. It has nothing to do with the original issue of this thread.

Scania14
12-16-2016, 11:50 AM
Ok im sorry for the misstake