PDA

View Full Version : 6 Weeks "Stanavar" (Stanozolol 50mg / Oxandrolone 50mg) + Anavar 10mg x 2 a day

topfitnesss
06-24-2016, 11:35 AM
Hello All, Hello MrBIG :)

Am reaching my 4th week today out of a 6 weeks cycle on Stanavar and Anavar and all I can say is "wow" am looking the part!! Okies before we get started here: Am one of these guys blessed with a very good genetic so str8 from the start I always stand out in the gym way above guys much bigger than me.

Now I can tell that each time I train all eyes are locked on me (no homo!!!) .. This stack am doing:
7am Anavar 10mg
13:00 Stanavar (Stanozolol 50mg / Oxandrolone 50mg)
19:00 Anavar 10mg

is really really good. Am on just over 4000Cal diet a day which I am aware is a bit excessive and would surely get EVEN greater results if on 3000Cal per day but am doing it as an experience to see how my body changes. Am on 40mins cardio each morning on fasted stomach after taking 2 thermogenesis fat burning pills.

Am very happy at the moment and will take 6 weeks off before cycling again on something stronger.

Regards All.
:cool:

topfitnesss
06-24-2016, 12:56 PM
Also please would appreciate some help (perhaps from BIG):

Planning on carrying with a cycle of Turinabol (50mg a day for 6 weeks) directly after completion of my 6 weeks (see above) present cycle. Would it be safe to my liver ?

Knowing Stanavar Combo is a pretty mild mix. I'ld love to pack on some more gains for August..

I will then of course close the Turinabol cycle with a proper PCT.

Thank You in advance.
:)

topfitnesss
06-24-2016, 07:21 PM
: bump :

23 views and no one has any knowledge ?

:confused:

willdent7
06-24-2016, 09:30 PM
Stanazolol can be harsh on the liver with being a 17aa

BIGDADDY
06-25-2016, 12:11 AM
Look... I don't take orals no matter what they are for longer than 4 weeks... I start losing appetite and that's a sign to stop for me.

I usually do a hell of a lot for 4 weeks and then stop for a while...

I would take TUDCA... always with orals.

topfitnesss
06-25-2016, 09:31 AM
Duly noted. Thanks guys and so I decided I will not pursue on TBol.

ironmaster
08-23-2016, 01:27 AM
Hey topfitness not to sound like an arsehole but you talk a pretty big game saying that you smoke everyone at your gym and all eyes are on you.

How about you post a pick of yourself to back up your claims.

orals only good for 3 things
1 beginners who have not yet got the balls to stick a needle in there butt

2 add to a stack of oils to further gains

3 mini bridge between cycles or used solo as a taper before pct

I have 8 weeks to go before my national show and been on stanvar 2 weeks 1 tab aday great product.

keep up the good work but watch your liver values if you are going to just cycle orals in other words get your bloods done.