PDA

View Full Version : Total novice wanting some advice

Kwadeuk
07-01-2016, 03:38 PM
41 years old
6'3"
218lb
Approx 18%BF
My diet is pretty clean. 3500 calories - macros are :- 45% carbs 30% protein and 25% fat.
I Train weights 6 days/week plus 30 mins cardio 3 times/week.
I've been training weights for roughly 7 years and used Anavar and Winstrol a few times in the past but never injected - until recently!
I did a 10 week course of MTS Lean Gain and I was shocked at the results. I then had a rest for 4 weeks and I'm back 5 weeks into another 10 week course.
I've got some Winstrol 50mg tablets, 2 vials of MTS Shredded and more Lean Gain.
I was wondering about when to start with the others and when to come off. As I said I'm a total novice and have read so many contradicting articles, I'm confused!
My goal is to put on some more lean muscle and to lower my BF. Im not sure if I'm eating enough calories or if the ratios are ok, plus any advice on when to come off or cruise would be great too.
Thanks in advance.

BIGDADDY
07-02-2016, 07:28 AM
At that height, BF and weight, you need to worry about gaining more muscle period. At that height, 260lbs+ would be needed.

I would drop the cardio.

I'm not sure why we need to consider clean diet. You need to bulk first.

The more muscle you build, the higher your metabolic rate. Why are you taking Lean Gain?

Totally wrong set of products for what you need to do....

you are trying to build lean mass and I'm frankly sorry, you need to just build mass by following traditional bulking products.

12-15 weeks bulk.

DECA 600mg-1000mg
TEST 1000mg-1500mg
EQ 1000mg (don't go higher, not good for BP)
DBOL (30-40mg /day)

then you cruise for 4-6 weeks by taking 1ml of test-e per week.

Lowering bodyfat will come after you build the muscle first. You will lose fat by simply gaining muscle. I normally advise people to get their BF to single digits first, but it's going to be extremely difficult especially your muscle amount is too low.

Diet is key here... but realistically, it's about having a surplus and ensuring your not pigging out shit. I normally don't scientifically calculate ratios and amounts when bulking. I set my protein amounts and then I alter my food in take based on results If I'm getting too fat, I cut slightly back on carbs But this is done on weekly adjustments and not dramatic adjustments.

worry about gaining more meat on you and then worry about the fat after. Fat loss is so easy, but gaining muscle is another ball game altogether. don't try to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time at your level of development. gain the meat first and then cut back after.

NICK1626
07-02-2016, 09:39 AM
Mr Big please make a bulking guide from your experience and knowledge is very useful for us

Kwadeuk
07-03-2016, 07:00 PM
Thanks for you're quick reply, I appreciate it! I'll look to start a bulk towards the end of the year................after I get my holidays out of way😉

Kwadeuk
07-03-2016, 09:15 PM
Would I take PCT whilst on the cruise? What would be the next course after the cruise, would I do the same blast or something different? Thanks

BIGDADDY
07-04-2016, 12:15 AM
Would I take PCT whilst on the cruise? What would be the next course after the cruise, would I do the same blast or something different? Thanks

no you don't. that's based on what your future goals, previous results, etc are. no body can simply answer this.

Kwadeuk
07-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Just noticed over the last few days that I've started to get tender nipples. Small pea sized lumps under nipples. What would be you're advice? I'm only on 2ml of Lean Gain per week. Should I continue?
Many thanks