PDA

View Full Version : first mts order

rob101
07-05-2016, 09:30 AM
Hi all, just ordered some mts products for the first time, ordered at the weekend and received today, basically next day delivery which you cant fault.
ordered some shredded and ment, really looking forward to gym today as will be using a hour before workout
I plan to jab everyday for the next 4-6 weeks
I also have a couple of other bits from another source which I will be adding to the mix

half ml ment
half ml shredded
50mg test suspension (from another lab)
25 mg tren ace (from another lab)

also running 1ml test e and 750 eq a week been on this for 6 weeks now

All will be jabbed hour or so before workout every day

will keep you updated on results if anyone is interested

BIGDADDY
07-05-2016, 12:36 PM
interested... thanks.

rob101
07-05-2016, 02:19 PM
ok so I took my meds and went for a back session , I have been tacking some sort of stimulant pre workout for the last year or so and today I didn't take any as I shouldn't be needing it with this lot.
Anyway had a good session today felt like I was on a pre workout or something so something was definitely working.
body temperature is definitely up I'm feeling very warm
I will post again in a few days once its had a chance to get going

hrazor
07-06-2016, 08:37 AM
any pip with the ment and shredded brother?

rob101
07-08-2016, 06:15 AM
I did have some bad pip for the first couple of shots, but I have been adding half a ml of test suspension with it so yesterday I decided to leave the suspension out and yesterdays shot is pretty much pip free.so all seems good now..
( note the test suspension is from another lab not med tech) I will no for sure in the next few days if it was the suspension but it definitely seems that way.
as for results, I'm only 3 days in and not seeing anything as yet I feel my body temperature is up slightly, waiting for results.

rob101
07-19-2016, 11:00 AM
ok quick update
to be honest I'm still unsure , I'm a lot warmer although its a lot warmer weather wise.
not getting the usual insomnia or night sweats
so ive been doing

half a ml of mts shredded
half a ml of mts trestolone
which consist of ....

50 mg mts trestolone
25 mg mts masteron
25 mg mts tren
500mg methyl tren
also 50 mg tren a from another lab
all this is done every day

ive done tren before and I can say that this tren isn't hitting like previous tren ive had before, but I'm not going to put it down to mts products yet, I'm thinking maybe the other lab isn't what it should be
so for the next week or so I'm just going to run 1 and a half ml of mts shredded every day and see if I can notice a difference, that will still give me 75 mg tren a and also 75 mg trestolone so this will be interesting
will post back when things change (hopefully)

JohnC
07-20-2016, 07:23 AM
ok quick update
to be honest I'm still unsure , I'm a lot warmer although its a lot warmer weather wise.
not getting the usual insomnia or night sweats
so ive been doing

half a ml of mts shredded
half a ml of mts trestolone
which consist of ....

50 mg mts trestolone
25 mg mts masteron
25 mg mts tren
500mg methyl tren
also 50 mg tren a from another lab
all this is done every day

ive done tren before and I can say that this tren isn't hitting like previous tren ive had before, but I'm not going to put it down to mts products yet, I'm thinking maybe the other lab isn't what it should be
so for the next week or so I'm just going to run 1 and a half ml of mts shredded every day and see if I can notice a difference, that will still give me 75 mg tren a and also 75 mg trestolone so this will be interesting
will post back when things change (hopefully)

I've taken shredded and I couldn't do 1ml/day, nearly died after 2 weeks.

rob101
07-20-2016, 08:09 AM
That's good to hear , I shall be looking forward to the 1 and a half ml per day then, hopefully it will smack me in the face rather soon
I really hope it does as there are a few blends I would like to try from mts but its all hanging on what happens with this shredded
I'm buckling up ready for the ride

rob101
07-24-2016, 04:26 PM
So for the next 4 days I took the shredded at 1.5 ml a day pre workout and did I feel any different .. Hell yes!
The 1st day was ok the 2nd day was good by the 4th day I was of my face while working out. probably to much m tren.
I can honestly say I've never got a smack in the face like I was getting from this gear.
I was buzzin during my workout. I will be knocking it back to 1ml everyday now as I'm running out and will be placing another med tech order at the end of the week
I will probably go for another blend but one without m tren as I don't really want to be running it for another 4 weeks.
will probably get some lean and mean, lean gain xtra and ment , do 1ml of the blends and half ml ment eod