PDA

View Full Version : New guy, second order

Chrisjj
07-12-2016, 07:58 PM
Just put in for a second order. I have been on trt for 7+ years. Most docs wont prescribe so I have to go to a anti-aging : mens health doc. I have copay each visit, so essentially 20 usd per injection, plus I have to drive 30 min there and 30 min back. It was a pain, however i have since came across MTS. I have been on for last few months and everything is spot on. I dont have any unusual PIP. Product was shipped and recieved very quickly and discretely. Hence the second order I placed. Thank you for providing a great product and a great price. Hope you stay in the game for awhile.

Chrisjj
07-12-2016, 08:01 PM
And if Mr Big gets a chance, I didnt see the extra 2 10ml oils. If its possible could you just through two of the same ones i ordered in test cyp, if not no biggie... Pun intended.

kleine
07-12-2016, 08:46 PM
Ordered yesterday and i also didnt see the 2 free oils that i write in the comments section.

But i think it will be oke and the 2 extra vails will be in the package... I hope it :cool:

BIGDADDY
07-13-2016, 01:27 AM
And if Mr Big gets a chance, I didnt see the extra 2 10ml oils. If its possible could you just through two of the same ones i ordered in test cyp, if not no biggie... Pun intended.

Done. No problems

BIGDADDY
07-13-2016, 01:28 AM
Ordered yesterday and i also didnt see the 2 free oils that i write in the comments section.

But i think it will be oke and the 2 extra vails will be in the package... I hope it :cool:

I see it. Thanks.

Chrisjj
07-13-2016, 04:30 PM
Thanks a bunch.