PDA

View Full Version : Solving testicle atrophy

h0rsey
07-18-2016, 02:04 PM
Is there a way to make your balls grow plump again on cycle?

I know hcg does this, but do not want to use this. I also know a supplement called hcgenerate from n2bm that works, but i dont want to be paying 80 quid a tub.

Is there a supplement of some kind that will work? I would rather use natural sources. Thanks.

Empty
07-26-2016, 04:31 PM
Hcg the herbal stuff is balls man honestly. You would be far better setting fire to your cash and making a wish to the gods above!

If your taking a steroid in the first place then you can't or at least shouldn't expect something "natural" to work that's just crazy.

You don't say what your taking but you say your on cycle, if your shut down like that then hcg is about the lonely thing there is unless you cycle off and go into pct using clomid and tamoxifen.

I've used proviron before to great success but I tend to only run a very basic anavar cycle and use it to keep my sexdrive up but you sound way beyond that.

h0rsey
08-06-2016, 05:05 PM
I've used HCGenerate before - and it actually worked. Within a week my balls plumped up and I was ejaculating buckets still whilst cruising. It is just very expensive stuff.

I've used proviron before but only at 25MG ed - didn't really see much. HCG I just cant be bothered with it. Clomid has worked before but I don't like the sides.

kleine
08-07-2016, 09:09 PM
Try clomid 25 mg\day.

BERSERKER973
02-26-2017, 09:52 AM
Hcg the herbal stuff is balls man honestly. You would be far better setting fire to your cash and making a wish to the gods above!

If your taking a steroid in the first place then you can't or at least shouldn't expect something "natural" to work that's just crazy.

You don't say what your taking but you say your on cycle, if your shut down like that then hcg is about the lonely thing there is unless you cycle off and go into pct using clomid and tamoxifen.

I've used proviron before to great success but I tend to only run a very basic anavar cycle and use it to keep my sexdrive up but you sound way beyond that.

Agreed,to all the above. Never got to try HCgenerate (too damn xpensive)