PDA

View Full Version : Health effects of steroids

Powertard
08-01-2016, 05:37 PM
Okay
Topic nobody wants to go into

I remember genetic freak on ******** talking about the health risks of nandrolone specifically on the heart

I know a lot of us here like to think the effects are minimal but realistically and truthfully are they?

I believe they aren't totally harmless but there is a risk if you blast long term at high doses especially if you let BP get high and such...huge oral doses too

Most the deaths come from diruretics insulin stims and narcotic drugs ie 80s onwards

It does upset me when they talk about renal failure bfrom steroids and stuff like that when it isn't the steroids that cause it but rather the diuretics...or the combo of insulin hgh huge doses of steroids allowing the human body to get to massive supraphysiologic sizes at tiny vodyfat percentages which will intrinsically stress the cardiovascular system and cause high BP therefore damaging the delicate structures of the kidney...studies do show regardless of body comp if you are over 250 lbs you are more likely to suffer from heart complications etc simply because the human body isn't really meant to be of such a size.

So, honestly, what is the verdict?
In reality how harmful are supraphysiologic doses of AAS? I know we all like to say "but I do my cardio and eat clean and get my bloods and don't drink or smoke or do drugs and I am lean so I am healthier than the average" but how much does it impact?

grotereber
08-02-2016, 09:59 AM
nobody knows, because it's never studied in humans beyond therapeutic doses - which are never higher than 150mg/week. I'd say you're taking a significant and unknown risk when you take AAS. It is what it is.

Powertard
08-02-2016, 11:18 AM
Not going to lie . .it is very concerning

Last thing I need is to have a major CV event in my 50s (if I live this long) because I wanted to look a certain way or lift x Kg.

Life is precious.

Powertard
08-02-2016, 12:52 PM
I swear we have studies on dbol adrol var test nandrolkne in supra doses for the medium term ie 20 weeks

h0rsey
08-06-2016, 05:08 PM
I don't think AAS will damage you long term if you use them correctly. IE not high doses for long periods of times, using the right protection supplements, time off, not using orals long term and keep getting your bloods done an make sure your estrogen, liver, kidneys are OK.

Obviously it isn't really healthy to get absolutely huge due to the stress it puts on your heart and the doses you will be required to run..

Smoking tobacco is much much worse than taking AAS and so is eating a fatty unhealthy diet (obesity).

Everyone is different. Someone could run a cycle and have a heart attack, others not. It is a gamble that you take. Anyone can get cancer even if you eat healthy. As far as I know - AAS can't really kill you unless your chucking a full bottle of orals down every day - just don't be stupid... stick to the lowest dose you can until you require more.

Powertard
08-07-2016, 07:28 AM
Does anyone here have good lipids after tren blasts?

kerryjudge
10-21-2017, 07:09 AM
I have heard many bad reviews about steroids and physician also recommend to avoid it.

GODZILLA
10-21-2017, 07:13 PM
I have heard many bad reviews about steroids and physician also recommend to avoid it.

steroids are made for patients, in hospitals. so for a physician to make such a statement shows where his loyalty lies: with his boss and not with the health of his patients