PDA

View Full Version : B & f p.i.p help???

CRIDZ
08-11-2016, 10:35 AM
Hey guys just started my course of big and full, holy shit I've had a cork in my arse for days now lol just hopeing to get some Intel from you guys as to wether anyone has had the same thing? Is it the norm? I've heard t400 is painful, the oil was thick so I run it under hot water for 2 mins before injection, everything went sweet as usual, then the next day slight cork, could barely feel it then as the days went on just got worse and worse, if you guys could help with ideas or info that would be great πŸ‘πŸ»

NICK1626
08-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Spilt your dosage/change spots

kleine
08-11-2016, 09:06 PM
Ow shit, Just ordered 3 vails big&full and i'm pip sensitive, even after so many years....

Hoe many ml,s had you inject of big&full?

CRIDZ
08-11-2016, 09:27 PM
First week Monday .5 ml in glute, .5ml in quad Thursday, it's now Friday and my glute hasn't eased up yet if anything it's getting worse, hopefully it's just Virgin muscle as its been 3 years since last course

CRIDZ
08-11-2016, 10:39 PM
Hey nick yeah I want to do 1ml twice a week Monday's and Thursday's from what I've read T400 hurts like a bitch so that's why I halved the dosage .5ml for the first 2 weeks and have changed injection site 1st in left side glute second in right quad, and kleine just 1ml all up so far just up in the air wether to hit 1ml in my left quad come Monday πŸ˜‚

BIGDADDY
08-12-2016, 02:08 AM
PIP is an individual response thing.

I get PIP on Ana-Mass, but I get nothing on Test-400. I get nothing on B&F. Some people get and some don't, and for different stuff too.

CRIDZ
08-12-2016, 02:59 AM
Yeah copy that mr big, my mates in the same boat haha, hopefully it gets better the more I pin, I'm just hoping it's my body trying to get use to it could that be the case??

BIGDADDY
08-12-2016, 08:20 AM
Yeah copy that mr big, my mates in the same boat haha, hopefully it gets better the more I pin, I'm just hoping it's my body trying to get use to it could that be the case??

I don't know if you get used to it. When I took ana-mass, I couldn't walk for a week.

SMonMTS
08-12-2016, 08:28 AM
Quads are a no no for me, even 0.5 ml I get a knot and super bad pip for 4 days. I do glutes only and VG if I'm doing more than 3-4 cc a week. T400, test prop, tri en all are fine personally in there

kleine
08-12-2016, 09:00 AM
I think its Virgin muscle i think + High mg/ml.

Will start in september with 2 or 3 ml/week + some other Stuff.

Keep this please updated with the gains you are making, etc...

willow
08-12-2016, 05:01 PM
Im on big n Full and had no problems what so ever, so I would suggest splitting the dose

kleine
08-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Hoe many weeks are you on b&f? And how many ml's/week?

CRIDZ
08-12-2016, 09:06 PM
I wanted to do 1ml twice a week, but I've started my first week .5ml Monday and Thursday, I want to run it for 15 weeks but might drag it out a little longer, because I will run next week at .5ml again then bump it up to 2ml/week after that

Rooney007
08-12-2016, 10:17 PM
Hi..im 10 wks into a 15 week cycle of b&f.
2ml injection once a week.only had bad pip once in the 10 wks which was the 1st injection.make sure you.
Warm oil under hot tap for 10 secs.
Clean injection site before and after with medical swab.
Inject slowly .
Massage after and apply hot towel or have hot shower

CRIDZ
08-13-2016, 12:15 AM
2ml in one hit Rooney you animal hahaha yeah Righto bro might slow injection down and tha hot towel or heat pack method sounds the go, though my quad was only sore for 2 days feeling heaps better today, so I'm just going to stay away from glute injections I think, see how I get next week then bump her up to 1ml twice a week, when did you start feeling it, and seeing gains?

Rooney007
08-13-2016, 04:32 PM
Im on self admin trt for the last 3 yrs so bit different the noticing of when it kicks in compared to someone who cycles once or twice year..id say week 4 strength and weight gain..in 10 wks ive gained 7kg and i do not use orals to kickstart and also take arimidex 3 times week..so its not 7kg of just water..
After the 15wks i will continue with trt of mts nebido at 2ml(500mg) once every 3weeks.

CRIDZ
08-13-2016, 07:14 PM
Yeah Righto man, don't mean ta sound like a dumb arse but trt? Sorry bro just trying to get my head round all this shit never been on a forum so ya need to dumb it down for me lol, the last 3 nearly 4 year I have just been weights cardio good food and usual supps, then a miracle happened and I talked my wife aroundπŸ‘πŸ» now here I am, keep me posted how ya go bro

CRIDZ
08-28-2016, 02:12 PM
Alright just started my 3rd week into my big and full cycle only had bad pip once, first glute shot, since then been pinning twice a week in my quads haven't had a problem since, no real gains as yet, my libido is through the roof and been noticing some anger arising lol, also getting stronger and feeling a lot more pumped during and after workouts, can anyone tell me when I should start seeing some gains??

BIGDADDY
08-29-2016, 01:56 AM
Alright just started my 3rd week into my big and full cycle only had bad pip once, first glute shot, since then been pinning twice a week in my quads haven't had a problem since, no real gains as yet, my libido is through the roof and been noticing some anger arising lol, also getting stronger and feeling a lot more pumped during and after workouts, can anyone tell me when I should start seeing some gains??

Big and FULL.... let's talk about when you will start seeing gains.

Firstly, it depends on how much you are taking, and how frequent.
Secondly, how much you are eating, sleeping and training etc.

EQ is not very effective at low dosage, so I'm assuming you are taking 4 injections per week to get effective benefits from it.
The TEST is test 400, and it is a fast acting mix, so you need to take it quite frequently too.

CRIDZ
08-29-2016, 09:17 AM
Ahh copy I've only been taking 2 x 1ml weekly, pin every Monday/Thursday training 6 days a week cardio mornings and weights in the arvo eating 6 meals a day proteins fats and carbs in check, 3500kl daily roughly, should I start seeing gains soon or do you think I should bump up the dosage?

BIGDADDY
08-29-2016, 02:23 PM
Ahh copy I've only been taking 2 x 1ml weekly, pin every Monday/Thursday training 6 days a week cardio mornings and weights in the arvo eating 6 meals a day proteins fats and carbs in check, 3500kl daily roughly, should I start seeing gains soon or do you think I should bump up the dosage?

well 400mg of EQ week is nothing. consider that ineffective

you are getting some gains from the test. I would actually have used this product with a combination of other products. but at least take it 3-4 times per week and see. gains should have already started with the test-400 but not impressive as you should take it more frequently. I don't know how big you are etc... but I would have taken 1xEQ-500 to give extra EQ, and then split the amount into 3 shots per week at least 0.5 x EOD or just 1ml 3 times per week. but all depends on your current development.

I don't do these sort of cycles.

CRIDZ
08-29-2016, 02:40 PM
Yeah copy I should have asked more questions before starting my cycle, I will bump it up to 3 injections a week and see how that treats me, what do you think a good cruise cycle is mr big? Also after I cruise for 10 weeks I want to go another bulking cycle I was thinking a sus + deca + an oral but not sure which one as yet, I'm pretty new to all this man so bare with me, I want to run the sus 500mg p/w and deca 600mg p/w split into 2 injections Monday / Thursday with the oral eod for the first 4 weeks if you can give me more advice that would be awesome, keep in mind that current circumstances makes it hard for me to pin every day

CRIDZ
08-29-2016, 04:09 PM
Keep in mind this is my first cycle in over 3 years so kind of just wanted to ease my way back into it, I thought this would be an ok cycle to do that

kleine
08-29-2016, 05:52 PM
On 2ml big and full Jou must see some gains after 4 weeks...

I Run 600 test e +500 mg Bold couple months ago and gained some Nice Mass in 8 weeks. You Run now 800 mg test + 400 Bold and not seeing gains after 4 weeks???

Mid september i start with b&f 2-3 ml /week+ deca + primo + orals, HGH etc.
I know how my body respons on test + Bold, when i not see some beautiful gains after 4 weeks its crap.

CRIDZ
08-30-2016, 09:50 AM
Yeah copy kleine I've only just started my 3rd week so looking forward to seeing some gains I will keep you guys posted

kleine
10-19-2016, 07:29 PM
Update:

2 ml/week currently with some other stuff and almost no pip. Very smooth oil.