PDA

View Full Version : Order to Australia

SamH
08-20-2016, 01:21 AM
Hi guys,

Just wanted to leave a review, possibly more for the interest of fellow MTS customers who live in Australia (solid customs here).

Made my 2nd order a while back, but it did not arrive, which could have been due to a few different reasons. I emailed Mr. Big and he kindly offered to re-post my order free of charge and it arrived safe and sound on the 12th working day. Brilliant customer service! I'm so happy my order arrived and can't wait to start using the product! Thank you Mr. Big!

I used to live in the UK and always used MTS products for years and they always delivered good results so I'm very pleased to be able to continue using MTS whilst living in Australia.

Thanks!!

ironmaster
08-20-2016, 12:31 PM
The stealth range is the best I live in OZ so glad to have this service offered by MTS.

been a custom for over a year now and all orders filled great customer service.

wreku
11-22-2016, 11:11 PM
Great to hear guys.. Iv been buying locally for the pass couple of years and iv been really disappointed in the quality in Australia.. Can't wait to try mts gear when it gets here.

SamH
11-29-2016, 10:59 AM
I've made approx. 5 orders to Australia now without any problems. The products have all been good quality. Still a very happy customer! Thanks!

SamH
01-05-2017, 10:05 PM
Anybody else in Australia, specifically Sydney, had any problems with orders over the Xmas/New Year period? My order was dispatched on the 8th December and I'm still waiting for it.......sucks!!! I hope it arrives!!

BIGDADDY
01-06-2017, 12:59 AM
Anybody else in Australia, specifically Sydney, had any problems with orders over the Xmas/New Year period? My order was dispatched on the 8th December and I'm still waiting for it.......sucks!!! I hope it arrives!!

Sometimes it's not that it gets seized, but it gets lost in the mail. I have sent to one guy in Sydney 20-30 times, but that 1 in so many just never gets to him but says delivered. I've already messaged you on how we can resolve this. Thanks.

Phill
01-06-2017, 05:37 AM
I'm still waiting those ordered for the Black Friday.
Don't worry, they will come....sooner or later.
Moreover, it's a holiday period for everyone, even for those who work at the post office.

wreku
01-20-2017, 05:53 PM
Im the same 2 big orders ordered on 20th dec still haven't arrived but tracking says it's in the country :/

BIGDADDY
01-21-2017, 06:50 AM
Im the same 2 big orders ordered on 20th dec still haven't arrived but tracking says it's in the country :/

I have emailed you already.

SamH
01-27-2017, 04:55 AM
My order arrived!! Thanks Med-tech!!

SamH
02-07-2017, 09:09 AM
Another order arrived safe and sound and very very quick!! The packaging is great!! Thanks MTS!

SamH
03-13-2017, 01:25 AM
Has anyone ordered HGH to Australia? If so, any problems with customs etc? Thanks!!!

BIGDADDY
03-13-2017, 02:56 AM
Has anyone ordered HGH to Australia? If so, any problems with customs etc? Thanks!!!

It's not advised as the risk for Australian customs is severe.
I can send via registered mail which has higher success rate in general, but you'll have to bare the cost of any seizures.

SamH
03-27-2017, 10:38 AM
Another order arrived with no problems! Thanks MTS!! Start my Modafinil in the morning!

BIGDADDY
03-27-2017, 06:39 PM
Another order arrived with no problems! Thanks MTS!! Start my Modafinil in the morning!

Please chew it. Thanks.