PDA

View Full Version : 28 Weeks Out: Road to Redemption

Xero
02-09-2015, 05:46 PM
So I was inspired by TheGift's thread (https://mtsboard.com/threads/74-TheGift-Road-to-First-Show-Jr) to start my own log. It's a huge struggle to go through everything alone so I thought maybe starting a log might help me stay on track with the added accountability and stuff. I messed up my first show about a month ago pretty badly because I tried too hard to force my body to fit under a weight class and I ended up not being able to fill up at all after the weigh-in, so this next contest means a lot to me. It's pretty much my top priority right now. The plan is to put on as much mass as I possibly can over the next 18 weeks or so, before tapering down when I'm 10 weeks out.

Stats:

Height: 173cm
Weight: 86kg

Diet:

Carbs: 800g
Protein: 250g
Fat: 45g
Total Calories: 4605 calories

Gear:

Med Mutasion 0.5ml ED
Lean Gain Xtra 1ml ED
Test 400 0.5ml ED
MTS Medtropin HGH 10IU ED

These are definitely doses much higher than what I've been used to, so after the competition I plan to cruise for at least a good 4 to 6 months to make sure everything returns to baseline. I'll be getting bloodwork done every few weeks on this blast, just to be on the safe side. I'm going for short esters and everyday injections even while on a bulk because I do believe it keeps my blood levels stable and I feel much better compared to longer esters. Probably just a personal thing but yeah.

Come 10 weeks out, I will drop the Lean Gain Xtra, drop the Test 400, up the Med Mutasion dose to 1ml ED while throwing in some extra Tren and Mast into the mix. Was considering using the Shredded blend but I'll have to figure out how to work the doses in. It's my first ever run with HGH so I'll start off with 5IUs ED first, working my way up to 10IUs with a 1IU increase each week. I plan to run HGH all the way up till 2 weeks out, before pulling it out to dry out further. Can't afford to run pharmaceutical grade HGH just yet since it's taking me 8 to 10 hours of work each day inclusive of weekends to fund all this so maybe when I'm a little older and done with school.

I've been toying with the idea of using insulin like what Mr Big suggested in another thread but I'm not particularly versed with the protocols so I'd truly appreciate it if anyone could help me out with that.

Training:

I work on a Push, Legs, Pull split where I train each body part twice a week. High volume has always worked well for me so that is what I intend to continue with.

I'm honestly feeling very good at the moment, especially since I'm just coming off of a cruise. Just gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope everything turns out well for the next few months. I'll update this at least once a week, possibly every few days or so in a diary-like style with moods and how training sessions went and some pictures every now and then.

If anyone has any advice for me I'd really appreciate it.

Have a good week ahead guys. Lets all work towards our dreams.

http://i.imgur.com/k15oicll.jpg

BIGDADDY
02-09-2015, 05:50 PM
If you can get access to insulin ... PM me and I'll give you a hand.... it's not as evil as people think it is... as long as you don't take TOO MUCH and of course not before bed.... you couldn't possibly fuck up. The hypo feeling will force you to swallow down immense quantities of sugar and food.... You will easily gain pounds on insulin... I'm talking balloon level muscles. I personally think 10iu HGH without insulin is not effective.

neoclassical
02-09-2015, 06:17 PM
subbed for the ride Xero!

Xero
02-09-2015, 09:45 PM
If you can get access to insulin ... PM me and I'll give you a hand.... it's not as evil as people think it is... as long as you don't take TOO MUCH and of course not before bed.... you couldn't possibly fuck up. The hypo feeling will force you to swallow down immense quantities of sugar and food.... You will easily gain pounds on insulin... I'm talking balloon level muscles. I personally think 10iu HGH without insulin is not effective.

Dropped you a PM, thank you so much man I really appreciate it.

subbed for the ride Xero!

Hey! Thank you! :)

Xero
02-16-2015, 09:08 AM
Decided to post a quick update. About 27 weeks out now. I followed Mr Big's advice to add some slin into my stack; really thankful to him for answering all my questions via PM and helping me along. Started off on Wednesday and I've been seeing some pretty good results. Started low and am still working my way up slowly. Weighed in at about 92kg this morning. Have about 11 to 12 weeks left to bulk so I'm quite excited to see what this will bring me.

http://i.imgur.com/DRbtiYEm.jpg

BIGDADDY
02-17-2015, 03:48 AM
I'm assuming right side picture is POST insulin? Your arms look double the size there

Liftcore
02-17-2015, 05:49 AM
roadmap/10

In to see progression. Have been contemplating slin for future use since a few mates have been on it for a while now, speak highly of it and are of course looking better than ever.

Xero
02-18-2015, 08:24 AM
I'm assuming right side picture is POST insulin? Your arms look double the size there
Yup, after about half a week on insulin. I haven't measured them but I think it's just the pump; I've honestly never had such crazy pumps or fullness even when I threw in high doses of Drol during peak week while carbing up before the show. It's crazy how I can be doing legs and my arms are pumped after the workout, or how I can just wake up and get out of bed with pumped lats. Really am grateful to you for introducing me to this. Now I finally understand why they say it's a game changer.

roadmap/10

In to see progression. Have been contemplating slin for future use since a few mates have been on it for a while now, speak highly of it and are of course looking better than ever.

Thanks man, I think you'll love it. I was really worried at first about going hypo and all but as MR BIG was telling me the other day, you have to be really stupid to mess this up. Do start a log too if you ever go on it, would love to see your progress as well.

I don't know for sure if it's the GH or the slin though, but I find that my sleep is rather weird lately. I have better sleep nowadays, but when I wake up in the mornings it just feels as though I got run over by a truck and I really don't want to get out of bed. But once I do drag myself out I feel more alive than I ever have in a while... That is until I decide to go lie down later in the day and all of a sudden I feel all sore and tired and don't want to get out of bed again. But once I get up I'm fine again haha.

Did back today.

http://i.imgur.com/SSFOWbsm.jpg

BIGDADDY
02-18-2015, 08:39 AM
don't skip calves!

Xero
02-18-2015, 09:24 AM
don't skip calves!

I don't, I swear! Calves have always been a major problem for me. They grew a little between late 2013 to the third quarter of 2014 when I started doing them every alternate day, then I tore my ACL tendon and had to lay off legs for almost 3 months. Have gotten back to doing calves every alternate day since January, but still have a lot of work to do.

Sandhawk
02-18-2015, 06:29 PM
Back looks THICK! Awesome work

ironmanjm
03-07-2015, 10:54 PM
Looking good bro

Chriss
03-30-2015, 08:19 PM
Subbed! Looking great fella