PDA

View Full Version : Melanotan

davlav
02-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Better quality than other MT2 that I've used for a while, much better tanning with the same dose, and less nausea and flushing.

Sandhawk
02-18-2015, 06:33 PM
Do you guys experience more/less nausea with different brands of MT2? I've tried a couple research chem and get super sick every time

gdogg
03-19-2015, 01:08 AM
Hey THis MT2 In the shop is GOOD ?
I go every TIme sick when i take .
only for 3 years I take this works really nice.
Sorry for my English

Serotonin101
03-19-2015, 03:20 AM
I've only used one brand of Mt 2 and experience the nausea and flushing for about a week of daily dosing at 100mcg/day.then it goes away. Good appetite suppression for the late night hunger I always get especially when using ghrp2 or Ghrp6

gdogg
04-02-2015, 09:03 PM
Hey,
I take 1 week MELANOTAN will not brown.
I not so strong?

Serotonin101
04-02-2015, 09:08 PM
Are you getting decent sun exposure? It allows your body to tan more so and more quickly when exposed to UV rays. It doesn't just tan you on its own...

BIGDADDY
04-02-2015, 11:17 PM
Hey,
I take 1 week MELANOTAN will not brown.
I not so strong?

ha... 1 week.

It just makes you tan FASTER... take it.... and go to the sun tanning place...! like the other member said, it won't make you brown out of nothing.

Compare:

1) Take Melanotan without tanning
2) Take Melanotan with tanning
3) Just tanning without melantotan

Massive difference with all of them

1) no tanning result
2) massive tanning change
3) slow

I ended up looking Indian after several months! Took 1 entire year to lose my darkness!!!!

You must FRONT LOAD and then you use maintenace dosage but tan EOD!

mark woods
05-24-2015, 01:07 PM
Hi guys,My Mrs wants to try this,she is a red head with very pale skin,just wondering how to dose it tks!

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-24-2015, 02:55 PM
Hi guys,My Mrs wants to try this,she is a red head with very pale skin,just wondering how to dose it tks!

100mcg/day for 5 days,take 30mins before bed to deal best with any nausea issues.

Then remaining 100mcg/ once a week for 5 weeks will do the job nicely,even on a red head.

mark woods
05-24-2015, 07:51 PM
Cheers fella!

Eschaton92
05-24-2015, 07:51 PM
Sorry to hijack the thread, but quick question.

Does the Mtan from mts come with BAC water? Cheers.

topfitnesss
05-06-2016, 11:10 AM
Okies I know you are out of stock at the moment but am thinking to order some soon when available, quick question: there's no need for bac water right ? Does it come ready to use, ready to inject straight away ?

BIGDADDY
05-07-2016, 10:32 PM
I don't believe this product will be restocked. I will confirm first. No point answering the above if it's being discontinued.

SamH
11-06-2017, 01:48 AM
Is this in stock? And is delivery available to Australia?

BIGDADDY
11-06-2017, 03:11 AM
In stock but I don't know the laws of Australia if this product is allowed

SamH
11-06-2017, 10:46 PM
In stock but I don't know the laws of Australia if this product is allowed

It's legal but requires a prescription.....would that mean it would require stealth packaging?

GODZILLA
11-07-2017, 12:20 AM
It's legal but requires a prescription.....would that mean it would require stealth packaging?

would be better yes. in general anything going to Australia requires stealth shipping as customs are very tough. with stealth very little issues

BIGDADDY
11-07-2017, 05:56 AM
would be better yes. in general anything going to Australia requires stealth shipping as customs are very tough. with stealth very little issues

but you cannot stealth pack melanotan. it's not stealthable.

Jacko9327
05-09-2022, 06:22 PM
Hot flushes and nauseas the first couple of days use (same with most tanning nasals and injections it’s just your body getting used to it and it’s shouldn’t put you off) but these are by far the best nasals I’ve ever used, I use 2 squirts every other day (and on days when I’m hitting the beds in between) and I’ve never gone so dark so quickly, it’s great, i had never been so pale, I only use sunbeds once a week for 12/15mins max and thanks to these, I don’t need to abuse my body by going on every day like some people do. Highly recommend

emperorcaliano
05-10-2022, 10:10 AM
Hot flushes and nauseas the first couple of days use (same with most tanning nasals and injections it’s just your body getting used to it and it’s shouldn’t put you off) but these are by far the best nasals I’ve ever used, I use 2 squirts every other day (and on days when I’m hitting the beds in between) and I’ve never gone so dark so quickly, it’s great, i had never been so pale, I only use sunbeds once a week for 12/15mins max and thanks to these, I don’t need to abuse my body by going on every day like some people do. Highly recommend

I might give it a go to the nasal spray, I only used it in injection

Monstro
05-10-2022, 02:51 PM
MT2 is one of the peptides that woks amazing and give you real results. of course like any other drug , no free ride bro. if you whant something you need to handle the sides like anything in life. I love MT2 and i use because i love to be dark and also help me when im dieting improving insulin sensitivity and also killing hunger.

emperorcaliano
05-11-2022, 10:29 PM
MT2 is one of the peptides that woks amazing and give you real results. of course like any other drug , no free ride bro. if you whant something you need to handle the sides like anything in life. I love MT2 and i use because i love to be dark and also help me when im dieting improving insulin sensitivity and also killing hunger.

"if you whant something you need to handle the sides like anything in life" hands down one of the best sentence I ever heard !!!