BIGDADDY
09-06-2016, 02:22 AM
DAMIEN LLOYD
46, LON YR ORSAF
MOLD, CH7 1GT
UNITED KINGDOM
T: 07752767626

[email protected]

So I get a customer who bought 15 or so products. Complains that my products are "fake" and "dodgy" because 3 of the security authentication labels turn out to be "fake"

Through a dialogue of 30 email exchanges, he is not clearly understanding the need to use some simple brain neurons.

This is his last email, that shows an unreasonable desire to cooperate. I requested 3 clear photos of the labels so I can prove they are real. I built the system, I entered the codes into the database myself, I had them printed and I arranged to get them stuck on the bottles. If 12 out of 15 work, and you buy them directly here, then just by simple logic, the fundamental issue must be a user error since I'm not stupid to send products with codes that don't authenticate if bought directly here.

Here he sends me 15 or so blurry photos. I pick one of them that he claims was wrong. Notice the readability.

He enters the code incorrectly.

I validated it. You can clearly see he was unable to distinguish a "b" from a "6", and who knows how many others from a one "1" and an el "l" and oh "O" and zero "0"

Even after sending me blurry pictures, I still validated it but he still claims the other non-validated ones are fake. I'm lost for words how this authentication system is even remotely relevant to it being "fake" when you buy them from here.

Like seriously....

How can anyone help validate the numbers if I get photos that look like this.....

Phill
09-06-2016, 04:43 AM
Grateful to have seen that my parcel was shipped yesterday, then here the code:

zamUhG2gc

Enjoy

Phill
09-06-2016, 04:46 AM
The proof

BIGDADDY
09-09-2016, 06:21 AM
SCAMMER.
Nice try.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Newsletter unsubscription success
Local Time: September 9, 2016 2:17 PM
UTC Time: September 9, 2016 6:17 AM
To: Med-Tech Solutions <support@med-tech>

YOU CREATED THE SYSTEM NOW YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT IN ALL HONESTY I DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IF THE STICKER NUMBERS MATCH ITS WHAT ACTUALLY IN THE BOTTLE AND THEM FUCKING HALOTESTIN MY I DID THE ORIGINALS 2MG PILLS TOOL 3 A DAY WAS INVINCIBLE YOURS ARE 25MG IM HAVING TWO OF EM NOTHING CANT FEEL ANYTHING HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT I HAVE ROUGHLY A GRANDS WORTH OF YOUR PRODUCTS WHAT DOES ME SENDING YOU 3 MORE PHOTOS DO FUCK ALL IT WAS EASIER BACK IN THE DAY BECOZ YOU KNEW THE GUY IF HE SOLD YOU SHIT YOU LOT HIDE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD AND RIP US OFF SOME FUCKING BUSINESSMAN THERE'S NO BODY ON YOUR FORUM APART FROM YOUR PAL WHO YOU GIVE THE REAL STUFF IT COMES TO SOMETHING WEN YOU CAN TRUST A PAKI OR CHINK MORE THAN SOMEONE FROM YOUR OWN COUNTRY WELL SUPPOSEDLY WHERE ARE YOU BUT IT WORKS BOTH WAYS YOU HAVE CHOSE THE WRONG FELLA TO RIP AND I WILL PAY A LAD TO FIND YOU AND BELIEVE ME IM WILLING TO TAKE IT FURTHER THAN ANYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE ...... YOU SHOULD OF PUT IT RIGHT WEN I ASKED NICELY
PLUS IM GOING TO ASK MY COUSIN WHO IS A PHARMACOLOGIST SEND HIM ALL YO PRODUCTS TO ACTUALLY FIND OUT WHATS IN IT PRINT SEND ME HARD COPY THEN I WILL POST THEM ON EVERY SINGLE FORUM ABOUT BODYBUILDING IM GOING TO SPEND EVERY HOIUR......ENJOY YOUR DAY MY FRIEND

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 2:44 AM, Med-Tech Solutions <[email protected]> wrote:

Mate - I have asked you to give me the photos of the 3 stickers.
There is NO further action unless you give me the 3 specific photos of the 3 labels.

I am willing to assist you to verify their authenticity and that's all I will do for that. You are not giving me the 3 stickers and I will not replace it because I built the system, I built the code system, I printed the stickers myself and all I need is the photos.

Please cooperate and give me the 3 photos. No further action until you give me the photos.

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

Local Time: September 9, 2016 9:08 AM
UTC Time: September 9, 2016 1:08 AM

when will you please replace the 3 out of 17 bottles of MTS which according to your authentication numbers i had 3 fakes and you were moaning about the quality of photos sent . Since my astonishment of the person i was talking to was chatting shit i have lost all confidence in MTS my name is Damien Lloyd check my account i've spent around a thousand pound since discovering your site i recommend all my friends and for last 3 weeks i've been taking your strongest HALOTESTIN 25 mg each 2 a day now bear in min mind i used the original "UPJOHN" 2 mg pills came in small brown glass bottle i was on 3 x 2 mg a day and felt like the hulk at the moment im taking ten times the dose and the only aggression felt was towards the incompetent person who was trying to baffle me with bullshit but he was not to know ive been using juice off and on for almost 30 years trained with bouncers bodybuilding champions power lifting champions any way i bought a large amount for one person with the intention of giving my training partners the rest for cost all i want is what ive paid for please can somebody help me because i wont just go away i cant even sell them on if fake people come to me because i always get the best available i did have a direct link to thailand because they so cheap there's no counterfeiting call me on 07752767626 please

test-mix
09-10-2016, 04:17 AM
Damien Lloyd is severely mentally challenged.
I took the halo 25mg and it was excellent.
Sounds like douche this fella

big482
09-10-2016, 03:29 PM
I had a issue with authentication system and l sent Mr. Big 2 pictures (clear ones) and as always he cleared it up . As far as photo shopping and MTS trying to make codes look like something they are not is completely FALSE. Before BIG helped me with my situation l finally entered a different way on my own and it worked. Like Big said how can get 17 good products and 3 non authentic ones . I had 7 oils in the order and 2 of them l could not get to authenticate ( which l did once l entered them correctly). Any problems l have ever had Big fixed them asap . And l didn't post anything anywhere else blasting MTS like this guy because I knew Big would fix it. He always does. People say l am always sticking up for MTS . I was called a MTS "shill" on a board lol . I am only reporting my experience with MTS. And they have the best ORALS PEROID. MTS VAR AND Drol are as good as any pharma. The Anadrol 50mg are as good as Thai Anadrolic. I know this because I used both . I have also used their Halo/var mix and ended up giving it away before l killed someone l was so angry

BIGDADDY
09-11-2016, 03:01 AM
I'll be starting to do some pre-verification checks soon because of this scammer. When you read this.... you can tell he has 1 agenda, and he doesn't send me the photos after 40 requests.

Local Time: September 11, 2016 6:28 AM
UTC Time: September 10, 2016 11:28 PM

Hello guess who look mate you have sold me by your own admission 3 products that your own software wont verify as legit sending me emails asking for more Photographs complaining about the Quality of the photographs anyway then trying to baffle me with bullshit none of this works with me son the HALO halotestin did verify as legit but ....the original tablets were 2mg each which i used in the 90s took 5 tabs a day thats 10mg it was noticeable second day fast forward 15 20 years i take two 25mg halotestin pills a day thats 5 times more of your MTS verified product i dont feel any stronger i dont look any harder physique wise when i train its normal no aggression the only aggression i have is being ripped off i still have alot of your stuff wouldn't be so bad but i paid £90 for them HALO ...you have professional website excellent delivery so whats the just put some test in all the bottles but use different carrier oils to vary the colour and a teabag in the jug marked tren because you have put testosterone in all they will grow some pay a few semi pros to endorsed it on the forums i know how it works once you the your partners have made enough disappear in a years time same principle new funky name rent an office make the gear upstairs probaly . Well not with my fucking money if you google my name and area because you have my address you see why you aint ripping this cookie off or if that dont work fuck it i will let the people police know now remember your allowed to purchase steroids for personal use but you cant distribute em unless doctor licensees all that shit ..i paid using Paypal there's fist trace and ive also paid using credit card so im sure they'll work out the actual company i paid was a front for organised crime ... now i dont want to do that because i hate grasses but you've forced me into a corner so just give all my money back and i swear on my mothers grave thats last you ever here or see thats all just refund my money please no more mo less small price to pay i would of thought but all cash send it recorded delivery you have my address and you are probaly thinking fuck that send few heavies put me in hospital you could do that i would not advise it because after i dump your meat heads outside a hospital i still want my money in fact they will tell me where to find you they always do .......that your options i'm not a stoke broker of account but just refund all my money and i will stop my cousin producing a report and go you wont hear from me again sleep on it cheerio

Smikkelpoes
10-19-2016, 08:20 PM
Quite the late reply on an old thread, but this made me giggle quite a bit http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/drug-dealer-damien-lloyd-jailed-2053020

Look at his face, he doesn't even lift ;)

P.S. what if someone contacted the coppers that he was up to distributing illegal substances again xd

BIGDADDY
10-19-2016, 11:09 PM
Amazing read... appears to have happened in 2012. So he gets out and does all the scamming and bullshit again.

Drug dealer Damien Lloyd jailed after cocaine and weapons uncovered in raid

POLICE discovered stun guns disguised as a torch and a mobile phone when they raided a drug dealer's house.

http://i2.walesonline.co.uk/incoming/article1989755.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/damien-lloyd-297567909.jpg

Taser torches, some illegally imported from China, were also found in the bedroom of Damien Lloyd.

The 39-year-old drug dealer was sentenced to seven and a half years in prison at Mold Crown Court

Judge Peter Haywood said: “It is always of concern to the courts when someone involved in supplying drugs is found to be in possession of weapons.”

During the raid, police seized nearly £24,000 worth of cocaine from the home of Lloyd, 39, in Glan Alyn, Mold, who was described in court as a vulnerable man taking medication for psychiatric problems.

Lloyd, who is also a drug user, pleaded guilty to 15 offences during an earlier court appearance, six involving the possession with intent to supply class A, B and C drugs, from cocaine to testosterone.

Merion Lewis-Jones, prosecuting, said all the remaining charges related to possession of weapons classed as firearms.

From January 2008 Lloyd had been disqualified for life from having a firearm.

One weapon was described as a “self-defensive flashlight”, believed to have been bought over the internet, which had fake mobile phone type buttons which gave off an electric shock between two electrodes.

POLICE discovered stun guns disguised as a torch and a mobile phone when they raided a drug dealer's house.

Taser torches, some illegally imported from China, were also found in the bedroom of Damien Lloyd.

The 39-year-old drug dealer was sentenced to seven and a half years in prison at Mold Crown Court

Judge Peter Haywood said: “It is always of concern to the courts when someone involved in supplying drugs is found to be in possession of weapons.”

During the raid, police seized nearly £24,000 worth of cocaine from the home of Lloyd, 39, in Glan Alyn, Mold, who was described in court as a vulnerable man taking medication for psychiatric problems.

Lloyd, who is also a drug user, pleaded guilty to 15 offences during an earlier court appearance, six involving the possession with intent to supply class A, B and C drugs, from cocaine to testosterone.

Merion Lewis-Jones, prosecuting, said all the remaining charges related to possession of weapons classed as firearms.

From January 2008 Lloyd had been disqualified for life from having a firearm.

One weapon was described as a “self-defensive flashlight”, believed to have been bought over the internet, which had fake mobile phone type buttons which gave off an electric shock between two electrodes.
Self-defensive flashlight

Two other charges related to weapons described as combined torch and stun gun.

Another was a taser wand and another a stun gun again appearing to be a torch.

“Both stun guns were high voltage and capable of passing through clothing and causing marks on the skin,” said Mr Lewis-Jones.

He was also found to have a handgun and two air rifles, all capable of firing ball bearings, and all were loaded.

When police served a search warrant at Lloyd’s rented home, they found the bedroom littered with prescription drugs, other drugs and “bits of weapons.”

“He made frank admissions about his regular drug use and to purchasing goods on the internet.

“A number of mobile phones were seized and interrogated by experts. Various messages informed other people he was selling drugs and clearly he was arranging for drugs to be sent to his home address. He boasted he was earning up to £1,000 a week selling drugs.”

Some text messages showed he was selling “champagne” , “Cola”, and “Shark” – all street names for drugs.

Apart from 595 grammes of cocaine police also found nearly a kilo of benzococaine which could be used to “bulk” or dilate the cocaine further and increase its value.

In interview Lloyd said he was looking after some cocaine to help pay for a drug debt. He said he kept the weapons, which he had bought over the internet because he had an interest in weapons, but he did not take them out of the house.

He also possessed a number of imitation firearms.

Judge Haywood said he accepted that Lloyd had not used the weapons in pursuit of his “trade”.

Among the drugs found by police was diazepam. Lloyd said his GP would not prescribe it for him so he bought the tablets, 1,000 for £100.

Duncan Bould, defending, said a psychiatric report described Lloyd as a vulnerable person. “He says he is a collector and there is evidence for that, some of these weapons were still in their boxes.

“He had ordered them over the internet using his real name and his address.

“In North Wales it would be unique to come across a witness claiming to have been assaulted by a stun gun or tazer in relation to drug supplying.”

Mr Bould said he had asked Lloyd the morning of the hearing if there was anything he wanted to tell the judge and he had simply replied; “Sorry.”

Judge Haywood sentenced Lloyd to the minimum term of five years for the firearms offences and two and a half years for the drug offences, to run consecutive.

He also ordered the confiscation of £1,500 found in Lloyd’s home and the destruction of the goods seized.