PDA

View Full Version : Tren a

Diamondz
02-10-2015, 02:53 PM
I used MTS`s Tren Ace for my last cut, from 350mg-700mg a week. Very good stuff, and minimal sides. The Tren E is also good, but gives me a little more sides.

hasheagle
02-17-2015, 05:24 PM
MTS tren ace is very good. Almost zero sides at 50 mg ED. Inject before you go to sleep.

Powertard
02-22-2015, 05:57 AM
A friend I am coaching just went on 25 mg testolic prop and 50 mg MTS tren a ED

I will be posting progress pictures

Nitrox
03-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Order a lot of these, Quality stuff .

botchla
03-03-2015, 06:34 PM
Have used MTS Tren A up to 125mg a day in the past and not a bad word to say, top product!

Drako
03-04-2015, 09:00 AM
I used MTS Tren a @ 50 mg ED up to 75 mg ED and never had any sides.
Really great stuff!

Powertard
03-13-2015, 06:33 PM
Just lost my trembolone acetato virginity today!... 4 hrs ago

I took 50 mg glute deep I.M inject then had a 4 hr nap...
Woke up feeling really horny and slightly different, sort of more alert and awake than usual

Will post my experiences after 1-2 weeks when it is doing the work properly!

Powertard
03-14-2015, 11:20 PM
I am having really strange vivid dreams on the stuff, very violent a lot of the time, too

Serotonin101
03-16-2015, 04:10 AM
I am having really strange vivid dreams on the stuff, very violent a lot of the time, too

I love the tren dreams. It's like a horror movie but I'm the bad guy >:D

Powertard
03-17-2015, 12:38 AM
Tren ace is certainly kicking in

Visual changes already, my delts are more "3D" and separation is starting to take place! Pumps are ridiculous and my arms almost glow with this red radiance when I have a pump. Skin looks really tight, too. Noticing more veins, especially on forearms.

I have seem to have gone "flatter" though, I certainly do not look as big as 350 test 800 deca, I am now on 350 test 800 deca 350 tren a per week. I am sure it is because I may have overdone it with the cardio the past 5 days while not upping my calories + being on a fairly low intake of carbohydrate so I imagine it is glycogen depletion

I am going to up my calories by 200-300 a day to see if it makes a difference from carbohydrates

Powertard
03-17-2015, 07:45 PM
I think I found the problem
I was depleted AND I lowered my estrogen too much. I know I feel/look like this when I use too much AI.
This is why I hate adex and love aromasin, 0.5 mg ED gives me symptoms of low e2, 0.5 mg EOD doesn't do enough!

BIGDADDY
03-17-2015, 09:22 PM
I think I found the problem
I was depleted AND I lowered my estrogen too much. I know I feel/look like this when I use too much AI.
This is why I hate adex and love aromasin, 0.5 mg ED gives me symptoms of low e2, 0.5 mg EOD doesn't do enough!

Yes. Clever man.

mxibrah
03-18-2015, 10:57 AM
Tren ace is awesome!
Only really side I get is bad sleep

Powertard
03-19-2015, 11:51 AM
Been off the AI 2 days now, looking thicker/bigger feeling stronger
Also been eating at maintaince for past 2 days, so could be either factors, or both!

Powertard
03-20-2015, 02:59 AM
3rd day of no AI
Literally bloofed up out of nowhere
Waist has gone up by at least an inch, around 1.25 inches
Feeling stronger, look fuller

Serotonin101
03-20-2015, 03:12 AM
3rd day of no AI
Literally bloofed up out of nowhere
Waist has gone up by at least an inch, around 1.25 inches
Feeling stronger, look fuller

Lol embrace it! I don't mind losing some lines for progress. Drying out too much makes my lifts suffer. The added cushion is nice.

Powertard
03-20-2015, 04:00 AM
Agreed! Exactly why I stopped taking it

I will take 0.5 mg if my nipples become itchy until they stop itching and repeat
I don't know what it is but adex always seems to utterly fuck my strength up
Aromasin never does this or does it not noticeably

Powertard
03-21-2015, 04:48 PM
4th day no adex
Nipples are in good condition, no sensitivity
Just bloated to hell

Powertard
03-23-2015, 09:29 PM
Safe to say the tren has very much kicked in now
As for sides, my cardio is NUKED. As in ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED. I get puffed out walking up a hill I could run up easy just 3 weeks ago. I keep failing on 15 rep sets on bench on the 3rd set because my cardio is so fucked. Like literally gasping for air during rest sets lmao...
A little bit of night sweats if I wear a shirt, my back sometimes bleeds so I wear a shirt to bed to stop it wrecking the bed/pillow covers etc.. if I wear one I wake up SOAKED and dehydrated as all hell

WAY more separation between muscles! In my forearms you can see the individual muscle fibers when I make a fist! Losing fat and gaining A LOT of LBM and strength! Despite the bloat, I look very hard! I don't look as big as on just the test and deca but instead of the muscle looking kind of bloofy and full, it is now full and very hard looking. When I get a pump in my arms for example my arms go red like iron ready to be struck, like this surreal glowing red colour. Also vascularity!! Getting daily changes right now!

Serotonin101
03-23-2015, 10:35 PM
Ephedrine really helps me maintain cardio endurance. I've already started heavy cardio as a preemptive measure of mine about to get affected by tren e. Second week and it's safe to say I "feel it" lol.

Powertard
03-24-2015, 12:27 AM
Get singular, Tren's cardio effects are caused by inducing asthma
Tren increases prostagladins which cause an asthma like response
Basically for all physiologic purposes, Tren literally gives you asthma while you are on it
Singular blocks the prostagladins binding to the receptors responsible for causing the side effects and you can progress strongly cardio wise on tren with it

Powertard
03-24-2015, 08:32 PM
Jeez this stuff is seriously powerful
Started not even 2 weeks ago and I am NOTICEABLY leaner. Strength is skyrocketing in a cut...
Mass being built like I have never ever seen it at this rate before

fatboy
03-24-2015, 10:39 PM
MTS tren ace is very good. Almost zero sides at 50 mg ED. Inject before you go to sleep.

why inject before you sleep ? just curious mate .. im always concerned about pip on a short ester so i like morning injections so i can move around all day

Didmo1983
03-24-2015, 10:53 PM
Used the super tren for 2 months, incredible gainz and product. Just ordered my tren ace for last 4 weeks, cant wait.

Chriss
03-26-2015, 03:38 PM
I tried this even at 150mg ED had literally no sides at all and it did its job well

Nitrox
04-29-2015, 01:00 AM
The best thing I notice about MTS tren is no sides & minimal PIP, even at 100mg ED. Ofcourse the cardio endurance takes a hit at 75mg + ED dosage , But thats how Tren is supposed to work.

grubeaker
07-19-2016, 10:20 AM
I used MTS Tren A 75mg ed .it was my first time with tren And i can say that it is amazing stuff. On the first week i have bad Dreams (so scary <3love it ) and I'm sweating like animal hahah after 3th week dreams gone ;) will run again I thinking about "lean gain" now ;) A+

rob101
07-19-2016, 08:12 PM
All that tren and no sides?
Is that right

SmashedJuice
07-19-2016, 09:02 PM
its an individual thing. I tend to get sides very quick while my friend gets virtually no sides at all with the same gear...

rob101
07-19-2016, 11:21 PM
Sides do vary from personal to person I agree
But 150 mg a day and virtually no sides. Surely you shouldn't be calling that good Tren. I'm on mts tren a now and the jury is still out. I have also done 75 mg eod of other tren and it worked very well and knocked the shit out of me. I have also done 100 mg every day of another tren with virtually no sides. Because it was shit.

Jaxino
07-21-2016, 08:11 AM
I think that some mod will correct me...

On Jan started using ARL TrenA for 2 weeks, then a friend of mine talked me of MTS so i ordered some TrenA and TestP from MTS.

You guys should know that Trenbolone Acetate is made from Merck Serono and it's called REVALOR H that is: TRENBOLONE ACETATE + ESTRADIOL!!!

Most UGL doesn't kill the estradiol in their TrenA, and this is what makes MTS TrenA very good to go! Not to mention the wonderful oils used!!

The ARL TrenA is made from Revalor H like all TrenA but it has Estradiol in it... imagine to be estro sensitive and run it without tons of Aromasin....RECIPE FOR DISASTER!

So my choice? FOREVER MTS. I would like to see some DHB... that's it. Thx MTS for wonderful service and quality.

Chriss
10-31-2016, 07:33 PM
Not really Rob, as said the sides differ per person and i was on tren a while before i upped to to 150mg so my body was quite use to it. I didn't stay on 150 for long maybe 2-3 week? This was mainly due to the cost and the budget i was on.

cfitness
03-29-2017, 05:56 PM
Been using this a little while - proper good stuff, hardy any PIP which is good for a short ester and got all the right gains, in the bedroom and the gym, vivid dreams the lot - love it

willian14
12-31-2017, 11:22 PM
Just started back so I broke myself in again for a few months. When I was in the gym I heard so much bout tren ace. So I decided to jump on in and see. BOY does it work and so quick, there's some sides but nothing that ain't worth it at all. MTS tren ace certainly hits the spots!!