PDA

View Full Version : Good news! Hopefully not leaving forever!

Powertard
10-05-2016, 10:01 AM
Last thread I'll make, not my personal diary here

My hand might be being bolted back together and the tendons all reconstructed as well my unstable shoulder being operated on.

I'll be able to lift heavy again!! Well at least bench heavy :) SOO happy! Looking for a big bench within the next 24-36 months post operation.

Unfortunately lumbar spine and SI joint are damaged beyond repair.

This time I won't mess it up

BIGDADDY
10-05-2016, 06:07 PM
Last thread I'll make, not my personal diary here

My hand might be being bolted back together and the tendons all reconstructed as well my unstable shoulder being operated on.

I'll be able to lift heavy again!! Well at least bench heavy :) SOO happy! Looking for a big bench within the next 24-36 months post operation.

Unfortunately lumbar spine and SI joint are damaged beyond repair.

This time I won't mess it up

More to life than lifting heavy weights man. Best to put the effort on getting ahead in more productive areas like career etc.

kleine
10-05-2016, 06:17 PM
More to life than lifting heavy weights man. Best to put the effort on getting ahead in more productive areas like career etc.

x2

First create a life and career, make life better for you and your family.

“If you're not making someone else's life better, then you're wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better.”

Bodybuilding is just secondary.

Powertard
10-05-2016, 09:21 PM
You are both right, I just cannot function without it. It's my life and passion really. I'm strapped to it and really honestly it is my driving force to actually be motivated in life. I love it.

If I can be good at my training then everything else false into place because I'm motivated with life.

What good is having money and a carrear if you are unhappy in yourself and don't enjoy life? Training is everything to me. I love it. I love feeling my body move around and I love the feeling of just using my body to move weights. I love it all so so so so much. I live for this, I cannot let it go. I absolutely love it more than anything and everything. The feeling of a good workout is what I live for and keeps me sane!! :)

It drives me to get a good job so I can afford to do it.

Powertard
10-21-2016, 11:41 AM
15th November!! I get my body looked at!

big482
10-27-2016, 04:12 AM
Mr.big is 100℅ right. Also l have a 4 level spinal fusion in my lumbar spine . You don't have to lift heavy to gain mass. I had shoulder and bicep surgery in February and it was from years of heavy benching . I went back working out 2 months after surgery and have regained my old physique medium weight . Focus on discipline in your bodybuildin and it will carry over in life .