PDA

View Full Version : 1st Short Bulking Cycle

Old_Runner
10-13-2016, 05:17 PM
Sorry this post is so long.

I'm a very green newbie and I'm hoping to get your feedback. I am a very competitive 57 year old marathon/half marathon runner. I usually finish in the top 10% overall in my races and often win my age group. I just finished my last competitive race this year.

I'm new to PEDs and after advice from this forum a few months back, I did my first cycle to see if it would help increase my marathon performance. It's important to point out that my Dr. already had me on TRT (250mg of Test Cypionate EOW)before I began my 1st cycle. Here is what I did:

Week 1-9 500mg MTS EQUI-MAX – Once a week
Week 1-9 300mg MTS Test E – Once a week
Week 8 12.5mg MTS PRO HALO - ED
Week 9 25mg MTS PRO HALO – ED
(Race day was at the end of cycle at week 9)

My performance at the end of my cycle (race day) did indeed improve, but only moderately.

In addition to my running, I lifted weights twice a week at the gym to maintain upper body strength. I was pleasantly surprised at the moderate lean muscle and vascularity gains in my upper body at the end of my cycle!

As a marathon runner, I have never liked how thin my upper body has become because of racing...I have to remain thin to be a competitive runner. I am 6'2" tall and I currently weigh 170lbs. Now that I'm retiring from racing, I would like to gain 10-to-15 pounds. I'm planning on working hard at the gym to build up my upper body. I have read all of the comments about PCT, but I'm not quite sure I need PCT to increase natural testosterone production at 57 years old. My T levels are already very low and that's why my Dr. has me on TRT anyway, although he doesn't know about my extra PED supplementation given the problems with possessing such supplements here in the U.S.

I have purchased some MTS products and would like to experiment with a short bulking cycle in December in order to gain about 15 pounds. At my age, simply eating more and working hard at the gym doesn't really equate to quality weight gain, hence the reason for my desire to try AAS supplementation.

I have the following MTS products and after doing some research (it's all still very confusing), this is what I am considering for an experimental, small bulking cycle in December:

Week 1-6 12.5mg MTS Anapolon Tabs – ED
Week 1-6 400mg MTS Test 400 – Each Week
Week 1-6 300mg MTS Deca 300 – Each Week
Week 7 15mg MTS Epistane - ED for last week

Here are my newbie questions:

1. Is this a reasonable, short bulking cycle for a goal of 15 pounds?
2. I have Armidex. Will I need this to help prevent gyno problems?
3. If so, will Armidex work? (I read that Armidex doesn't work with Anapolon and Novaldex is better
4. If I do need an AI, at what point should I start during the cycle?
4. Do I really need a PCT after the cycle if I'm alread on TRT, or can I cruise on my Dr. prescribed bi-weekly test cyp after my cycle?

I would sure appreciate any advice...thank you for your input!

SmashedJuice
10-13-2016, 09:23 PM
Cycle is bunk imo.

Up the Cycle length to at least 12 Weeks and that is considered quite short when using long esters.
You won't gain much in 6 Weeks.

BIGDADDY
10-14-2016, 04:17 AM
I have the following MTS products and after doing some research (it's all still very confusing), this is what I am considering for an experimental, small bulking cycle in December:

Week 1-6 12.5mg MTS Anapolon Tabs – ED
Week 1-6 400mg MTS Test 400 – Each Week
Week 1-6 300mg MTS Deca 300 – Each Week
Week 7 15mg MTS Epistane - ED for last week

Here are my newbie questions:

3. If so, will Armidex work? (I read that Armidex doesn't work with Anapolon and Novaldex is better
4. Do I really need a PCT after the cycle if I'm alread on TRT, or can I cruise on my Dr. prescribed bi-weekly test cyp after my cycle?

Too short. 12-15 weeks would be a minimal cycle. 6 weeks? You will not get the results you are looking for.
Those dosages also are too little imo. They are barely maintenance cruise levels for more advanced.

no. perhaps water as a big contributor to the weight

Will help to control estrogen, but I don't even think you need it on this dosage. Depends how you react

Keep it on hand, your dosage is very low

I would take it when symptoms arise.

no, stick to the cruise

Old_Runner
10-14-2016, 01:09 PM
Awesome advice...exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!!!

Old_Runner
10-14-2016, 01:10 PM
Thank you Mr. Big and SmashedJuice! I will re-figure my cycle length and move it up to 12 weeks.

By the way, I'm extremely impressed with what MTS EQUI-MAX and MTS Test E did for my upper body in my previous cycle. I was very nervous when I first ordered MTS products since I’m new to the whole AAS scene. The service, products, and assistance here is top rate! I’m extremely lucky to have found this awesome site!!!

big482
11-03-2016, 10:35 AM
Mr Big is correct . Plus you can take 25-50mg of anadrol( anapolan) for 4 weeks and if you keep your diet clean you will be very surprised how little water retention you will get from anadrol. I actually get leaner and bigger on anadrol with a clean diet . Also if you wanted to keep your cycle shorter front loading your Decca with 750-900mg on your first injection will help get things rolling. If you front load your Decca you can run your anadrol week 5-9 and get a nice little boost mid cycle . I have done this and it works well. Depending on your dose of testosterone taking injection Monday and Thursday also helps control estrogen levels. Using T400 l noticed taking my arimidex on injection days kept my estrogen levels in high 30's which is fine .

Just some ideas

Old_Runner
11-04-2016, 12:18 AM
Awesome advice Mr. Big and big482...precisely what I was looking for! I will consider front loading the Deca and holding off on the anadrol until week 5-9. As a (soon to be former) marathon runner, I'm pretty good about keeping my diet clean. The New York marathon on Sunday may well be my last marathon. I'm excited to see the potential results of trying to build my body back up and add a little mass to my frame. Thanks again for the help!

Jaxino
11-09-2016, 10:16 AM
As marathon runner i would think about Eq ;)