PDA

View Full Version : All-round Amazing Experience with MTS

Liftcore
10-18-2016, 02:06 AM
Have been using MTS products exclusively since March 1st 2015. No matter what I've ordered be it oils, orals or ancillaries I have always received exactly the results I've wanted. Never had any issues with solutions crashing and never understood all the bullshit surrounding MTS quality.

Shipping and stealth has always come through perfectly, and in fact on some orders I find myself waiting less than a week for my products to arrive which I find very impressive considering where I live and the nature of what I'm buying. Packages are always secure and come in good condition.

Customer support is phenomenal. Straight to the point, pretty fast response time even though I live in a totally different time zone, always providing the necessary support and fixing issues very efficiently. Very communicative too.

Aside from all that, very happy with the prices offered for products considering quality, packaging, consistency and speed of delivery. Love the large selection of compounds available as well as seeing constant high quality additions to the arsenal. Points system and deals are great too especially for a full time student working part time.

Basically, for me MTS is 10/10 and I don't say that lightly.