PDA

View Full Version : Yet another gyno question : )

fatboy
11-01-2016, 03:37 PM
Hi guys .

Just jumped back on cycle after about 8 months off . 600 mg test e ... 300 mg decca . Noticed slight size increase after 4 days .

I never used to suffer from gyno but now I do . 2 injection into cycle and it's coming back .

In the recent past it would never show up until week 7 or 8 . I normally use Ralox which is great in my opinion to blast it away . It works .

I really should use an AI and give steroids and my body the respect they deserve . So as far as AI goes which would be the most effective to run with a test and decca cycle ?

To add Iv just stared to take Ralox while on cycle . Not sure how this will effect gains but I'm defiantly not a pro so I assume it will be okay ..
For my sins I take Chems because they are easy to source but still run with med tech because I don't trust anyone else in USA .

h0rsey
11-01-2016, 11:42 PM
Anastrozole (Arimidex) would be the best AI. Start at a low dose first prefebly 0.25MG (quarter of a tab) E3D or E2D. Up to 0.5MG (half) if you need to but you shouldn't need that much on those doses.

fatboy
11-02-2016, 07:23 PM
Thanks mate .

I'll order some . Would run that for the length of cycle 10 weeks ?

h0rsey
11-03-2016, 07:56 PM
Yeah mate, then tamper it down towards the last week or two of your cycle. Ensure you have clomid and/or tamoxifen in your pct to prevent estrogen rebound and for pct.

A perfect pct for me would include HCGenerate, HCG and tamoxifen. I would tamper the arimidex down and keep running it after my last injection for the two week duration before starting pct. The tamoxifen will takeover when pct starts