PDA

View Full Version : Aromasin

BBJMD
11-10-2016, 04:48 PM
This has been brought up before - Do you have any plans to stock it?

Arimidex is terrible when changing stacks and wrecks my lipids. It'll be good to be able to get everything I need in one place.

BIGDADDY
11-11-2016, 02:03 AM
Please find here:

https://med-te.ch/products/international-tablets-and-pharma/alpha-pharma-aromex-exemestane-25mg-30-tablets.html

BigMick
12-30-2016, 09:45 PM
Will you be getting this back in stock?

BigMick
01-15-2017, 06:43 PM
Please find here:

https://med-te.ch/products/international-tablets-and-pharma/alpha-pharma-aromex-exemestane-25mg-30-tablets.html

Will you be getting any aromasin back in stock at all?

BIGDADDY
01-16-2017, 05:42 AM
Will you be getting any aromasin back in stock at all?

Not at this moment. Supplier has no stock, so couldn't get any right now.

BobbyC
08-30-2017, 05:29 PM
Would really love to get aromasin from here once again if possible. Just had the ring around from another source, the pricks :-p

bigpaparn
09-28-2017, 08:04 AM
Would really love to get aromasin from here once again if possible. Just had the ring around from another source, the pricks :-p

WORD..would love some myself

GODZILLA
09-28-2017, 09:37 AM
WORD..would love some myself

we are working on it and we always make sure that if we sell something its 100% quality and we have enough stock. so pls hang tight

bigpaparn
09-29-2017, 06:10 AM
hate to sound like a bitch (estrogen), but is there a guesstimate on time frame of potential product. basically rather order MTS then some basement bathtub guy in god knows where INDIA :)

bigpaparn
10-01-2017, 12:31 AM
since we're on the topic. anybody temporarily try grape seed extract? read quite a bit on it. gonna give it a shot. like DRAX say my nipples are sensitive :)

GODZILLA
10-01-2017, 10:49 AM
since we're on the topic. anybody temporarily try grape seed extract? read quite a bit on it. gonna give it a shot. like DRAX say my nipples are sensitive :)

go for a proper AI would be the general advice. then on top if needed use natural stuff but a proper real AI is the best solution to aromatization

BobbyC
07-25-2021, 08:49 AM
Is aromasin ever in stock not seen it here for years, or am I just missing it when it's in stock, not a fan of the alternatives

Monstro
07-25-2021, 01:46 PM
Is aromasin ever in stock not seen it here for years, or am I just missing it when it's in stock, not a fan of the alternatives

https://med-tech.sb/products/uk-international-warehouse-16/uk-tablets/arimidex-anastrozole.html

i think you can be better using arimidex

BobbyC
07-26-2021, 06:32 AM
https://med-tech.sb/products/uk-international-warehouse-16/uk-tablets/arimidex-anastrozole.html

i think you can be better using arimidex

No. I'm looking for type 1 AI, not type 2, as I said in my post, I'm not a fan of the alternatives

MTS-Head Coach
07-26-2021, 11:54 AM
No. I'm looking for type 1 AI, not type 2, as I said in my post, I'm not a fan of the alternatives

They are not alternatives . They are AI like exemestano and stronger ones . Most of the time exemestano is to weak for some cycles . yes is better on lipids and no rebound but at same time is weaker and if you crash estrogen with him is hard to recover . But you should use what is better for you

BobbyC
07-27-2021, 06:07 AM
Alternatives was a bad choice of word. Not sure why folks are getting hung up on my choice here
And not addressing the original question..I'm looking for aromasin as it's a suicidal inhibitor, less dosing, alot less dosing for me.

You guys don't stock it anymore no? Not seen it here for years?

Monstro
07-27-2021, 11:24 AM
Alternatives was a bad choice of word. Not sure why folks are getting hung up on my choice here
And not addressing the original question..I'm looking for aromasin as it's a suicidal inhibitor, less dosing, alot less dosing for me.

You guys don't stock it anymore no? Not seen it here for years?

I use aromasin but when they dont have i use arimidex because i trust MTS and if i go buy aromasin other place can be not good. For me more important is use real stuff not if is test E or Test Cyp , if is aromasin or arimidex .

BobbyC
07-27-2021, 07:39 PM
I have been using aromasin sourced from India, postal service in my country has been cracking down on post from there. I have arimidex from this site, I don't like arimidex for the frequency of dosage required and ease of e2 rebound. Also it makes me a cranky cunt

Monstro
07-27-2021, 10:04 PM
I have been using aromasin sourced from India, postal service in my country has been cracking down on post from there. I have arimidex from this site, I don't like arimidex for the frequency of dosage required and ease of e2 rebound. Also it makes me a cranky cunt

All AI´s make you super lethargic if you use to much . Arimidex 0,5mg 3x week and sometimes i use only 2x week, I try to not use AI because kills gains , so i only use a little to control estrogen .