PDA

View Full Version : prep time 18 weeks out 2 shows back to back

mattys4
02-11-2015, 10:20 PM
Sup guys so I got 2 shows (minimum) coming up my contract is for 2 shows a year sometimes I need to do more but end of june and beginning of august.

Right now running "shredded" and its just blowing me away how awesome it is. The changes have been dramatic to say the least over the past several weeks on this. I just some primo depot and ace in and supertren and have some mutation on the way

so plan is going all out here higher doses then I usually do but ill be getting bloods along the way and I just got bloods so im starting healthy ive been this high doewise before just without hgh and it was pretty rough but with hgh I sleep like a baby and generally feel better so higher doses can be tolerated

stack mutation shredded super tren primo depot primo ace and I need some solo med ment and some orals but later on plus I see now theres t3 available wich really makes me happy and some awesome oral combos so ill be adding more to this later as I get closer no orals this far out ill add them maybe 6 weeks out

EQ 200mgs day
primo 100mgs day
tren ace 75mgs day
mast prop 75mgs a day
test 500mgs week

gh is serostim and genotropin
slin usually mix of Humulin/Humalog 70/30

I will probably bump primo up to 150 and also add 1/2cc of supertren as we go. Im sad to be comingoff trestolone that is my favorite steroid period

Right now taking in 5500 cals daily with higher cal days on leg days 2x a week leg days a get a pint of ice cream and a cheat meal usually Chinese
will lay out menu if anyone is interested

Training is push pull legs push pull legs off. I train like this to limit cardio hit weights high intensity and frequency and do as little cardio as possible I recover well from playing sports my whole life

push is chest shoulders (front and side) and tris
pull back rear delts traps bi
legs you know
I go once through heavyish then once through higher volume more hypertrophy based

heres my starting pics sitting at 240 pounds not very lean but waist in coming in fast and I got a long way to go I think im in great spot for being so far out and still so heavy

please ask questions lets make this fun and informative for everyone including myself

Xero
02-11-2015, 11:27 PM
Wow looking good man. 2 shows back to back sounds crazy. All the best! :D

BIGDADDY
02-12-2015, 04:40 AM
Do the tattoos negatively impact your placings?

mattys4
02-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Wow looking good man. 2 shows back to back sounds crazy. All the best! :D

I did 5 shows in 4 months a few years ago that was a little too much I now limit myself to 2 a year or try to anyway

mattys4
02-12-2015, 01:26 PM
Do the tattoos negatively impact your placings?

nah you cant really even see them with the tan, but I also go onstage with a huge colored mohawk different color each show but ive asked judges and pretty much this was the reply " it doesn't matter if your covered in tattoos as long as we can see your physique I may think your a weirdo but this is a physique comp and whoever has the best wins"

I don't really believe him 100% but ive won shows with huge red or blue or whatever mohawk so theres gotta be some truth ill try to pull up some stage pics

BIGDADDY (OLD)
02-12-2015, 07:12 PM
Sup guys so I got 2 shows (minimum) coming up my contract is for 2 shows a year sometimes I need to do more but end of june and beginning of august.

Right now running "shredded" and its just blowing me away how awesome it is. The changes have been dramatic to say the least over the past several weeks on this. I just some primo depot and ace in and supertren and have some mutation on the way

so plan is going all out here higher doses then I usually do but ill be getting bloods along the way and I just got bloods so im starting healthy ive been this high doewise before just without hgh and it was pretty rough but with hgh I sleep like a baby and generally feel better so higher doses can be tolerated

stack mutation shredded super tren primo depot primo ace and I need some solo med ment and some orals but later on plus I see now theres t3 available wich really makes me happy and some awesome oral combos so ill be adding more to this later as I get closer no orals this far out ill add them maybe 6 weeks out

EQ 200mgs day
primo 100mgs day
tren ace 75mgs day
mast prop 75mgs a day
test 500mgs week

gh is serostim and genotropin
slin usually mix of Humulin/Humalog 70/30

I will probably bump primo up to 150 and also add 1/2cc of supertren as we go. Im sad to be comingoff trestolone that is my favorite steroid period

Right now taking in 5500 cals daily with higher cal days on leg days 2x a week leg days a get a pint of ice cream and a cheat meal usually Chinese
will lay out menu if anyone is interested

Training is push pull legs push pull legs off. I train like this to limit cardio hit weights high intensity and frequency and do as little cardio as possible I recover well from playing sports my whole life

push is chest shoulders (front and side) and tris
pull back rear delts traps bi
legs you know
I go once through heavyish then once through higher volume more hypertrophy based

heres my starting pics sitting at 240 pounds not very lean but waist in coming in fast and I got a long way to go I think im in great spot for being so far out and still so heavy

please ask questions lets make this fun and informative for everyone including myself

Not very lean!!i might put one of myself up then you may think different!!lol..
Glad to see the TREST working its MAJIC,i told you it was good:)

I would be interested to see your macro intake and diet on a regular basis,I think this would be great info for all the guys.
In for the journey my friend.

mattys4
02-14-2015, 05:04 PM
Not very lean!!i might put one of myself up then you may think different!!lol..
Glad to see the TREST working its MAJIC,i told you it was good:)

I would be interested to see your macro intake and diet on a regular basis,I think this would be great info for all the guys.
In for the journey my friend.

HAHA im used to being very lean last few years ive done 100s of photo shoots or at least it feels that way so I had to stay super lean and then also getting used to seeing photoshopped pics of myself where lines are deeper perfect lighting shading added in the right places skin touched up I got so used to seeing the "perfect" image of myself selfies still play with my head

OK injected primo last night 50/50 or depot and ace and literally was one of the best injections ive ever had. It was full 3cc and right glute went in 7-8 seconds max didn't feel a thing now over 12 hours later no PIP and im going to go crush a leg workout I cant wait to get my med mutation in then things are really going to mutate haha

oh ya macros are like 400p 550c 150f ill outline a typical daily menu if youd like. Leg days are higher cals I add a pint of ice cream those days and once a week a have a free meal last night was deep dish pizza breadsticks and oreo ice cream. Woke up nice and tight ya super tren too was started last night with the primo so that's probably why I woke up so tight. So ill talk about that later too and lay out full menu and training program if you guys want?

Bucky
02-16-2015, 01:10 AM
HAHA im used to being very lean last few years ive done 100s of photo shoots or at least it feels that way so I had to stay super lean and then also getting used to seeing photoshopped pics of myself where lines are deeper perfect lighting shading added in the right places skin touched up I got so used to seeing the "perfect" image of myself selfies still play with my head

OK injected primo last night 50/50 or depot and ace and literally was one of the best injections ive ever had. It was full 3cc and right glute went in 7-8 seconds max didn't feel a thing now over 12 hours later no PIP and im going to go crush a leg workout I cant wait to get my med mutation in then things are really going to mutate haha

oh ya macros are like 400p 550c 150f ill outline a typical daily menu if youd like. Leg days are higher cals I add a pint of ice cream those days and once a week a have a free meal last night was deep dish pizza breadsticks and oreo ice cream. Woke up nice and tight ya super tren too was started last night with the primo so that's probably why I woke up so tight. So ill talk about that later too and lay out full menu and training program if you guys want?

that is a beastly amount of food haha, would definitely be interested in seeing what your daily menu looks like.

mattys4
02-18-2015, 11:03 PM
so typically I workout early up at 4am at the gym by 445 or so22

meal 1 preworkout protein and highly branched cyclic dextrin shake with coconut oil
meal 2 intra workout 20g eaas 30-90g HBCD 10g glutamine
meal 3 immediately post 50g hydrowhey 10g glutamine 2 cups organic unsweetened apple sauce 25g honey coconut oil
meal 4 30 minutes later 16oz egg whites blue berry waffles maple syrup real syrup no high fructose corn syrup coconut oil
meal 5 8oz chiken wraps with rice and greens coconut oil
meal 6 8oz steak 2 cups jasmine rice
meal 7 2 cups greek yogurt and 1 cup pineapple
meal 8 50g whey shake with 28g brazil nuts or 2tbs brazil nut butter

also my "superhuman juice" 8oz aloe vera juice with 2tbs apple cider vinegar 100mgs chlorophyll, reds and greens powder, probiotic powder. usually with meal 6

Something like that sometimes I don't have meal 7 ill have a pint of ice cream instead usually on leg days

right now I just found out im scheduled for an event at the Arnold classic this year meet and greet and photo shoot I found out sunday got paid for travel and booked everything I knew before hand but was waiting to get paid or I wasn't going they paid sunday so now I need to supercut the next 16 days I started immediately sunday with some cleanse tabs and diuretics natural stuff just to help remove junk to the detox process going im usually pretty clean from my superhuman juice that stuff has 10000000 benefits chlorophyll itself is great and ACV to keep you in base environment is important for many reasons to not be overly acidic that been linked to many diseases, drink also removes toxins and metals that could inhibit thyroid function and other nasty stuff deodorizes the body, tons of nutrients I mean if you google any ingredient there is 100000 benefits and through trial and error over a few years on myself and 100s of clients I find this to be most effective combo.

ok now onto super cut and this Is why I always stress why high calories are super important the higher you can get your daily intake the better like now I have 3 weeks to get shredded if I wason 3000 cals a day Id be screwed id have no where to go but since im 5500 and pretty lean I can drop to 3000 create a HUGE defecit and still be fairly comfortable

so typical super shred day
meal 1 preworkout protein and highly branched cyclic dextrin shake
meal 2 intra workout 20g eaas 30-60g HBCD 10g glutamine
meal 3 immediately post 50g hydrowhey 10g glutamine 2 cups organic unsweetened apple sauce 25g honey
here I usually have a dose of yohimbine about an hour after meal 3 and do some cardio
meal 4 chicken wraps
meal 5 steak jasmine rice super human juice
meal 6 protein shake

so what I do was lose a couple meals to create a spot in the day for burning fat im going to experiment with helios there maybe next week I dropped a lot of fats most drop carbs fats are more calorie dense so to me it makes more sense to drop fats first still keep them around 50g a day for horomone function too low well fats regulate dopamine and you don't want to mess with that with too low fats also play a large role and many other bodily fuctions. I do drop carbs too to some extent but try to keep protein high I usually make a shake and have that in the middle of the night with a shot of gh. Since I train at 4am I drink water throughout the night so im not dehydrated during training it creates a circle effect where I get up to pee I have some water wich causes me to get up to pee and have some more water this happens about 5x a night but HGH I sleep like a baby so its no big deal. If I need to another strategy I may have to use is no pre/intra carbs and train with protein and aminos only take a high dose of yohimbine with clen or ephedrine idont use clen often however I did use it sunday till Tuesday im off today leg day no clen I don't like any stimulants or anything like that on leg day I ut enough stress on my heart as it is those days so vaso constrictors like ephedrine are out. Ill dose 80-120 clen 5mgs yohimbine then after workout insulin and lots of carbs wait awhile another dose of yohimbine and do a cardio session then another shot of insulin and carbs. Every time insulin is used so is hgh serostim right now but im going to switch to genotropin once these last teo vials are gone since genos give a better fat burning effect then seros also dryer still water but it takes subq water and puts in muscle so with genos its extra important to use high carbs and insulin or youll be very flat all day

ok the good stuff horomone protocol
MTS med-mutation, MTS primo ace, test bayer amps

200mgs eq day
100mgs primo depot day
50mgs primo ace day
75mgs tren ace day
75mgs mast prop day
500mgs test week

Im thinking I should add 1/2cc of MTS super tren to my daily shot would bring total tren up to 150.5mgs I might do that next 3 weeks idk we will see what bigdaddy thinks im already at high doses about 4g week so that's a lot for me

also hgh 6-8iu a day 1iu every 3 hours as often as I can remember for my schedule and sometimes in the middle of the night
insulin 40-60iu day I use most peri workout then small doses with meals

ok I thnk that's it ihope so I feel like ive been typing a long time please le me know if theres anything I missed

neoclassical
02-19-2015, 12:13 AM
Thanks for posting your protocol Matty. Is T3/T4 in the mix at this time? How are you liking that Primo Ace? I have some on the way, both injectable ace and Primovar. It would be awesome to see pictures of the change you'll be making over the next 3 weeks!

mattys4
02-19-2015, 11:15 PM
Thanks for posting your protocol Matty. Is T3/T4 in the mix at this time? How are you liking that Primo Ace? I have some on the way, both injectable ace and Primovar. It would be awesome to see pictures of the change you'll be making over the next 3 weeks!

I plan on posting weekly since even since sunday theres been pretty significant change that's a huge calorie drop so things tighten up fast plus some cardio walking my dog but still cardio. Next week if I need to ill do semi fasted training and take dose of clen and ephedrine preworkout and that would really make fast impact

mattys4
02-25-2015, 10:40 PM
things are happening very very fast cant wait to show off whats happened in the last week by showtime well not comp just a modeling thing ill be near stage ready so freakign cool

Powertard
02-25-2015, 11:46 PM
Hey Mattys4, what is your height?

I have a client who is 6 ft 2 with similar proportions to you and your body is his goal!

Are you around 6 ft 2?

mattys4
03-02-2015, 10:25 PM
Hey Mattys4, what is your height?

I have a client who is 6 ft 2 with similar proportions to you and your body is his goal!

Are you around 6 ft 2?

I am 5'11 brother

bought a new camera yesterday things pimping even just regular pics no editing or no idea how to use the thing come out perfect. I have 2 photo shoots planned this weekend one with a very big time photog will be a huge step for me and my business. Right now sitting at 230 the changes by Friday will be well youll see the will be amazing HELL week I have down to a science and with MTS stack some other goodies cant wait to see final edits from shoots

botchla
03-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Looking good man! (nohomo)

Drako
03-04-2015, 09:02 AM
You look really great! Keep it up

mattys4
03-04-2015, 10:42 AM
thank you guys right now its daily changes eve hourly after tomorrow and start carbing up before 1st photo shoot. Ill try to get some pre shoot pics today and tomorow

Nitrox
03-05-2015, 03:47 AM
Thats some hefty dosages...!

EQ at 1400mg EW :)

Looking good man, cant wait to see the end results.

mattys4
03-05-2015, 02:19 PM
Thats some hefty dosages...!

EQ at 1400mg EW :)

Looking good man, cant wait to see the end results.

eh its only 3g man not too bad for short periods of time. DOes make me quite lethargic but im also on pharma HGH wich really helpsand negative effects. Last time I ran 3g was a few years ago and I couldbarely get out of bed I feel much better with hgh plus eq is one of those drugs that you need to dise high or you don't get much out of it (or I don't get much out of it)

im definitely looking forward to see final pics from photo shoots I have 2 one with a guy ive been trying to shoot with for a couple yearsnow but either our paths haven't crossed or when they have hes been all booked up.

So today I water load and cut sodium then 130AM stop water take 1/2 dyazide. Start filling out 430AM at the airport. Ill put a menu out and full "peak" schedule in detail when I get back from the gym

Nitrox
03-05-2015, 07:41 PM
eh its only 3g man not too bad for short periods of time. DOes make me quite lethargic but im also on pharma HGH wich really helpsand negative effects. Last time I ran 3g was a few years ago and I couldbarely get out of bed I feel much better with hgh plus eq is one of those drugs that you need to dise high or you don't get much out of it (or I don't get much out of it)

im definitely looking forward to see final pics from photo shoots I have 2 one with a guy ive been trying to shoot with for a couple yearsnow but either our paths haven't crossed or when they have hes been all booked up.

So today I water load and cut sodium then 130AM stop water take 1/2 dyazide. Start filling out 430AM at the airport. Ill put a menu out and full "peak" schedule in detail when I get back from the gym

I know while competing having a functional dick is not something on your mind :), but i'll still go ahead & ask it...How is your libido on that amoung of Eq....?

Never used EQ before, but interested in adding it to my next blast.

mattys4
03-05-2015, 08:51 PM
I know while competing having a functional dick is not something on your mind :), but i'll still go ahead & ask it...How is your libido on that amoung of Eq....?

Never used EQ before, but interested in adding it to my next blast.

fine man im married so that's more of a libido kller then any steroid. Ive never had an issue with that from anything ive used.

ironmanjm
03-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Wow bro you look really good. Am actually going to plan to do my first show in the Fall time. My stats are 36yrs, 5'8 210lbs. I train 5 days a week. My diet isn't in check really need any help you can give buddy? Thanks

mattys4
03-09-2015, 06:50 PM
Wow bro you look really good. Am actually going to plan to do my first show in the Fall time. My stats are 36yrs, 5'8 210lbs. I train 5 days a week. My diet isn't in check really need any help you can give buddy? Thanks

ya man I coach for a living check out my site www.bossbody.net if im not allowed to advertise that here ill delete but my prices are very fair and I have clients world wide about 150 right now we have team only page on FB wich really helps wich support and motivation. Inbox me if youd like to chat

some sneak peaks from the weekend

Powertard
03-10-2015, 04:31 AM
Hey Mattys 4, you are looking great!

Just wondering, I am a powerlifter on a cut...

Could I do some fitness model shoots like cheap ones if I look good enough? One issue, IO am 5 ft 6...
Apparently they have height reqs commonly 5 ft 10 or more

mattys4
03-10-2015, 06:39 PM
Hey Mattys 4, you are looking great!

Just wondering, I am a powerlifter on a cut...

Could I do some fitness model shoots like cheap ones if I look good enough? One issue, IO am 5 ft 6...
Apparently they have height reqs commonly 5 ft 10 or more

yes of course I mean no one is going to pay you at first you build up to that. First step is obviously get shredded then do shoots lots of them different photographers different looks styles. Build a bad ass portfolio start pimping yourself out use social media build a following maybe after a while if you have a unique look youll get approached for a paid shoot its an investment though you don't just start with getting paid as a random person looking for money unless your into weirdo craigslist shit LOL

Serotonin101
03-18-2015, 03:30 PM
yes of course I mean no one is going to pay you at first you build up to that. First step is obviously get shredded then do shoots lots of them different photographers different looks styles. Build a bad ass portfolio start pimping yourself out use social media build a following maybe after a while if you have a unique look youll get approached for a paid shoot its an investment though you don't just start with getting paid as a random person looking for money unless your into weirdo craigslist shit LOL

Hmmm that sounds like fun :P

Chriss
03-30-2015, 08:14 PM
Looking sharp fella, EQ never really effected my libido either when i was on over a gram