PDA

View Full Version : People who post bad things

big482
11-12-2016, 10:55 PM
I recently read a post that bothered me because the person was blasting a MTS product and had used it a whole week . WTF ? I could not help myself to tell him what a tool bag he is. I have used so many MTS products and my friends. I have the orders to prove l have used or my friends have used at least 80℅ of MTS product and not ONE COMPLAINT! I have blood work from MTS test e and biosciences test e and they both give 1,500+ off 1ml of either . I have blood to show certain sides effects from Decca and EQ and orals . The biggest thing is a l have guts who have lowered their dosage with MTS compared to old gear they ran and they say better results , feel better and look better in general. So if you judge their stuff after 1 week you are a idiot and do not need to use gear period . Sorry for the long rant and blasting another board member but l get so sick of people posting stupid shit . So I will keep getting my gear from MTS and continue to get phenomenal results

BIGDADDY
11-13-2016, 12:58 AM
I agree with you 100% here.

There are people who are so ignorant and uneducated it is unbelievable. In looking for the negative comment, I went to eroids. I found some clown who said he got "test flu" from danabol after 1 week.

Maybe the guy just had normal influenza. But they are so looking for something to blame or say that they believe their slight anything is caused by our products.

Firstly... it is basically impossible to get test flu from dianabol tablets. Especially these are pharma grade dbol tablets, but besides the point. I don't believe people even understand the concept of what test flu is.

I found this .....

“Test Flu” – What it is and what to do

All of us at one time or another has experienced “Test Flu” in our cycles. I want to give some insight to educate the community and give some possible remedies in helping relieve the symptoms. So you can get the most out of your cycle.

First, what is “Test Flu”? It is not an official diagnosis that a physician would label, but a term that is associated with the flu because of the similarity of symptoms. The symptoms have a rapid onset. Often starts with the onset of low grade fever, headache, fatigue, and body aches. Not in that exact order or even all the symptoms listed may occur. Listed below are a few symptoms you may be experiencing:
• fever (low grade)
• severe aches and pains in the joints and muscles
• generalized weakness
• fatigue
• headache
• dry cough
• sore throat and watery discharge from your nose

“Test Flu” varies from individual to individual based on their immune system. It’s the intercorelation between your immune system and your endocrine. If you overload one then the other responds unfavorably. It’s your body’s auto immune response to the foreign substance that has entered your body and caused and influx of hormones. Your body sees the large increase as foreign and tries to get rid of it. Triggering an inflammatory response and raising you metabolism. Once your body builds its resistance to it, the symptoms relieve or even resolve. This usually takes a week or so.

“Test Flu” doesn’t necessarily mean your gear is dirty or that it’s good to go either. That’s more of an urban legend than truth.

Generally, the “Test Flu” is far more common with the short ester preparations like propionate. If you are using TestE then maybe consider to change to Test Cyp
A good rule of thumb is the shorter the carboxylic acid chain, then the greater degree of possible tissue irritation that can trigger the auto immune response. The reason being is these esters are acids, so they cause a localized reaction that the body reacts in a common defensive fashion and thus creating the “Test Flu”

Now this not always the case in every person because please remember we are all engineered differently. So everyone reacts differently to different things.

So what can we do to help to prevent or even reduce the symptoms in the meantime?
My OTC remedy is Vitamin C 4000mg in two split doses (2000mg in AM , 2000mg in PM) a day and Zinc 100mg in two split doses (50mg in AM, 50mg in PM) for a week and drop the dosages in half until symptoms subside. Drink plenty of water to ensure hydration which will also aid in recovery.

I hope this information was useful and helped the community

BIGDADDY
11-13-2016, 01:11 AM
It's the 1% of people who go around complaining. Blaming everything else but themselves for their failures.

Nowadays, people are finding excuses for their own failures.

If I buy a 500 tablets dianabol bottle from the pharmacy. I can make 5 orders from the 1 bottle.
You'll find that maybe 1 out of 5 will say it's either bullshit, fake, underdosed, etc... while the 4 out of 5 will say it's good and excellent.

How is it possible to have 1 out of 5 people claim the complete opposite to the others?

Simply

* other competitor's taking a stab or opportunity at discrediting the brands
* not able to understand that their diet, lack of sleep, poor form, shitty training etc... is more likely to be simply shit. I laugh at the diets of so many people when they eat like a small girl or eat shit when trying to diet. But it's always the gear at fault?
* the UK market has several re-labelled MTS products around.... meaning... MTS oil but 3rd party labels. But people will say their stuff is better? How? it's the same....

Too many biased, uneducated and misinformed people around. It's very easy to blame the gear... but 99% of people say it's good and the 1% who claim it's shit... are extremely vocal, actively go around bashing and repeating themselves.

It's so easy to discredit others.... create a random forum account, go to your competitor's thread on whatever forum, and simply talk shit. Get your friends / associates to do the same and there you have it. Doubt created, a negative topic created, talk about it for long enough and what happens.... people start believing and following. Then before you know it.... they think their lack of gains is caused by that brand simply because they have that doubt created in their minds from this forum post.

big482
11-15-2016, 06:46 PM
Yep . That's why I blast right back at the people who say stuff because it is usually their fault not the gear