PDA

View Full Version : Med mutasion

BRIZZLE
11-22-2016, 02:39 PM
You'll get serious PIP from this blend, but that's how you know it's loaded with goodness... As advertised, it's a big blend and dry - try to run with minimal test for maximum effect. I ran 1ml big'n'full every 5 days, and mutasion at 2ml eod for 9 weeks on an increased calorific load. Comments thus far - "back like the hulk, waist like a schoolgirl". Diet hasn't been clean much of the time.

attardclark
12-29-2016, 04:36 AM
Was cutting naturally while doing a mini put. Literally day 1 of using 2ml of this blend I could feel improved muscle pumps muscle hardness workout intensity vascularity everything you want in a vial. Just 1 day. I shit you not. And I'm eating a super strict cutting diet with cardio at a minimum of 1 hour a day. Pumps last me thexplain complete duration of the workout and the whole time during cardiovascular even indirect pumps in other muscles when I'm not directly hitting them. My gym mate while I was walking on the treadmill "dude your traps and rear delts are popping through your shirt" 1 day after using 2 MLS. It's been 2 weeks all the great tren and mast goodness. Now just waiting on the eq and primo to really take hold. No bad words here minimal pip. Been 2 weeks so far and I've gained 3 lbs while no change in diet. If anything I've lowered calories more and cleaned it up with a larger deficit. Seriously impressive worth every cent

Daann01
03-22-2017, 06:42 PM
Used it a few weeks before my last competition, it was the first mts-gear I used and I fell in love right away!

I've got no problem with injecting every day, or every other day. But injecting a huge volume ed/eod is somethinh I really hate, so I gave this a try and really liked it!
It kept me really full even during low-carb days! It saved me so much ml's to inject!
The last week before my competition I ran this with the lean-bombs and I exploded!
Sickest blend you can get! And ain't called mutation for fun :p

GODZILLA
03-23-2017, 08:45 AM
Used it a few weeks before my last competition, it was the first mts-gear I used and I fell in love right away!

I've got no problem with injecting every day, or every other day. But injecting a huge volume ed/eod is somethinh I really hate, so I gave this a try and really liked it!
It kept me really full even during low-carb days! It saved me so much ml's to inject!
The last week before my competition I ran this with the lean-bombs and I exploded!
Sickest blend you can get! And ain't called mutation for fun :p

thanks for the review, glad you love our products, keep kicking ass!

Bad4life
04-15-2017, 05:38 PM
Hi Guys, Started to use Med Mutation 2 weeks ago. Currently on 1350Mg a week.
Waiting for the long ester to Kick in, but now experiencing "painful" pumps :) Like Arnold said - Cumming few times a day :)I do not know which of the products is making me feel like that, but i have used all before except this goodie. And now i feel like crazy. Experiencing pumps like no other, feeling full. My wedding ring is getting too small for my finger :) The best part i can not see any added water. I hope it will be like that all the time. But now i can only say Thanks MTS
5* for all products but 5*+ for med mutation.
Cant wait what will happen with me after couple more weeks :) Even scared a little bit but excited :)
http://i65.tinypic.com/2h3n8yo.jpg

mr veins
04-17-2017, 02:47 PM
Bad4life: you dont run test with med mutation??

Bad4life
04-18-2017, 08:29 AM
I do run test 1200mg a week:) and some other stuff as well :) you can read it in https://mtsboard.com/threads/1328-Getting-Ripped-With-MTS/

Gb0803
09-10-2017, 06:28 PM
How often would I have to pin with this product

Phill
09-11-2017, 03:17 AM
I recommend ED protocol

GODZILLA
09-11-2017, 06:34 AM
every day is most optimum, to keep the hormones at a steady level

Ringo
09-12-2017, 01:51 PM
Will be starting next week a 10 week mutasion blast.
Test400 1ml a week (o,5ml Monday, 0,5ml Thursday)
Med mutasion 6ml a week. (O,8ml everyday)

Very curious about what it’s gonna do!

GODZILLA
09-13-2017, 07:47 AM
Will be starting next week a 10 week mutasion blast.
Test400 1ml a week (o,5ml Monday, 0,5ml Thursday)
Med mutasion 6ml a week. (O,8ml everyday)

Very curious about what it’s gonna do!

1 word: MUTATION
:)

butch
10-16-2017, 02:48 PM
lean extreme is very good for getting the fat off i been taking it for 8 months i now have a totally different shape 2ml a week 30 min work out every 2 days 100 sit ups every 2 days after 8 week there was a massive change in my shape if you have loads of fat on your body you want to take this thanks med tech for your help i aint fat any more

Killacali510
12-06-2017, 04:10 AM
My boy is on this now, I have watched him turn into a monster in 4 weeks...I can’t wait to try before this summer

Itwasntme
02-01-2018, 09:16 AM
I have been running med mutation and test 400 amd equi max. I feel amazing and my strength amd size have both increased lots. i started at 90kg im now 96kg after 5/6 weeks. I am looking forward to trying the pct+ after im done.

kmg
05-28-2018, 06:19 PM
im guna be starting a1ml test400 1ml med mute eod was guna ad another 1ml of primo every day inbtween or whould you advise something elce

GODZILLA
05-28-2018, 07:20 PM
im guna be starting a1ml test400 1ml med mute eod was guna ad another 1ml of primo every day inbtween or whould you advise something elce

an oral would be a good addition. depending on your goal if growing then anadrol, if cutting then stanavar or either anavar and winny separate

kmg
05-28-2018, 08:44 PM
Ive just had nap 50s was guna giv my liver a little break

GODZILLA
05-28-2018, 09:08 PM
Ive just had nap 50s was guna giv my liver a little break

then no need to add much mroe, the cycle as it is is good

kmg
05-30-2018, 05:38 PM
thanks ill post the results @end of july

GODZILLA
05-30-2018, 07:22 PM
thanks ill post the results @end of july

we are looking forward to your review

Sucrose
10-14-2018, 11:14 AM
How long can i take this max?

admin
10-16-2018, 01:19 AM
It's like any steroid. Just a mix.

I wouldn't take tren based steroids for anything longer than 12 weeks.

Woodsracer349
06-10-2019, 07:07 PM
Hated to start a new thread and wasn’t finding the answer I was looking for by searching so I’ll bump this thread back up.

I added one bottle of Med Mutation to my last order to reach the amount for the promo and Mutation sounded like it was pretty good stuff that I’d like to give a try.

The question I have is what is the recommendation for dosage as I’ve seen guys mention ED, EOD, the product description saying 450-1350mg every 5-7 days...

It looks like I’ll need to definitely get a few more bottles ordered when it’s time to give it a go depending on the recommendation of how long and how much to run.

bacvar
06-11-2019, 08:59 AM
Hated to start a new thread and wasn’t finding the answer I was looking for by searching so I’ll bump this thread back up.

I added one bottle of Med Mutation to my last order to reach the amount for the promo and Mutation sounded like it was pretty good stuff that I’d like to give a try.

The question I have is what is the recommendation for dosage as I’ve seen guys mention ED, EOD, the product description saying 450-1350mg every 5-7 days...

It looks like I’ll need to definitely get a few more bottles ordered when it’s time to give it a go depending on the recommendation of how long and how much to run.

i used it and i prefer to dose every day for stable levels, as for how much this is up to you, start 3-400mg a week and go up when needed