PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Packaging for TOUGH & HOT COUNTRIES

BIGDADDY
01-10-2015, 06:00 PM
We offer a stealth delivery option.

We have the experience, ability and the knowledge needed to reach and get products successfully delivered into the most unfriendliest of locations. Please be aware before ordering that the product look will change to make this possible; however, be assured that the product contained will be correct.

There is an option at the end of the checkout to add Stealth.

The following countries REQUIRE stealth packaging:

AUSTRALIA
CANADA
NEW ZEALAND
NORWAY
SOUTH KOREA
BRAZIL
WEST COAST USA (every state)

Your order will be rejected if you don't select stealth and your country destination falls under these countries.

Stealth is available on:

FULL RANGE OILS (For European customers requiring it)
All tablets (All countries) // ** NOT ANCILLARIES
MEDTROPIN HGH (All countries)
Limited Range under STEALTH OILS Category (https://med-tech.solutions/products/stealth-oils.html) (For all non-European customers requiring it)

AVAILABILITY

EUROPEAN STEALTH CUSTOMERS:

FULL RANGE OILS (combination required 3*10ml, 5*10ml, 10*10ml of the same product). Please ensure your order meets this breakdown. As a result, we won't accept 2*10ml for 30ml stealth.
All MTS Steroid Tablets
HGH Medtropin

NON-EUROPEAN STEALTH CUSTOMERS:

LIMITED RANGE - from Stealth Oils Category (https://med-tech.solutions/products/stealth-oils.html) (The quantities are set at 30ml, 50ml, 100ml)
All MTS Steroid Tablets (these will be repackaged into different containers)
HGH Medtropin
Permission needs to be given for oils outside the limited range category, see below.

ORDER RESTRICTIONS

ANCILLARIES and PEPTIDES are not permitted for stealth
Stealth Oils (https://med-tech.solutions/products/stealth-oils.html) cannot be ordered with Stealth tablets/HGH products, you need to make 2 separate orders!

Points to note:

The cost is £10.00 per order.
Orders maybe delayed using this option. Please add an extra 2-3 days for delivery
Products and containers are always clean and contaminant free
Containers will have a smell to allow for better stealth acceptance... that is to make the stealth container more legitimate. This is externally applied and not internally.
So customers don't ask silly questions like why they have to order tablets and oils separately, this is because the products are originating from different countries and so will have a separate shipment fee.
Oils that are not in the stealth oils category cannot be ordered unless you contact BIGDADDY requesting an exemption and he reserves the right to accept or reject. Don't assume simply asking him will give you automatic approval. State and justify your reasons and he'll make the decision. https://mtsboard.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=157&stc=1

Anything that is STEALTH OILS will be prepared on WEEKENDS and WEDNESDAYS only!!

Anything that is TABLETS or HGH will be prepared on MONDAYS only!!

kstrooch
02-04-2015, 06:39 AM
just want to say ive been using this option to aus for a while now and have never had an issue :)

Powertard
02-05-2015, 04:57 AM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BIGDADDY
02-05-2015, 05:40 AM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not appropriate for an open forum.

Powertard
02-06-2015, 09:26 PM
Sorry Mr Big

I was actually joking with that post but was genuinely curious as to how it is done as my froed who lives in america wants some of your products

If I actually gave away a secret there it was ubintentional

Sorry

02-07-2015, 05:49 PM
Any experiences to ship to Brazil?

BIGDADDY
02-07-2015, 06:38 PM
Any experiences to ship to Brazil?

NO issues. stealth not required.

mattys4
02-10-2015, 07:21 PM
this very good ive had only good experience with this actually was so stealth I was confused at first as to what it was thought my wife ordered something took awhile for the lightbulb in my brain to say OH YEAH lol

excellent service guys

finacat
02-11-2015, 10:30 PM
Sorry Mr Big

I was actually joking with that post but was genuinely curious as to how it is done as my froed who lives in america wants some of your products

If I actually gave away a secret there it was ubintentional

Sorry

i wouldnt think its required in america

Liftcore
02-12-2015, 06:16 AM
Should this be all good to come through in NZ if done with STEALTH? -

4 x DECA 300
1 x NPP
1 x Arimidex (if it comes back in stock when I place order)

BIGDADDY
02-12-2015, 06:20 AM
Should this be all good to come through in NZ if done with STEALTH? -

4 x DECA 300
1 x NPP
1 x Arimidex (if it comes back in stock when I place order)

No doesn't work like that.

As mentioned above:

BY SINGLE PRODUCT... the combinations are ....
30ml = 3*10ml
40ml = 4*10ml
50ml = 5*10ml
100ml = 10*10ml

Your 10ml NPP cannot be accepted because the minimum (by product) is 3*10ml

The deca is fine.

Liftcore
02-12-2015, 12:48 PM
No doesn't work like that.

As mentioned above:

BY SINGLE PRODUCT... the combinations are ....
30ml = 3*10ml
40ml = 4*10ml
50ml = 5*10ml
100ml = 10*10ml

Your 10ml NPP cannot be accepted because the minimum (by product) is 3*10ml

The deca is fine.

Oh sorry, I see what you mean.

What if I did it this way?:

Order #1 (some time in february):
4 x DECA 300
1 x Arimidex

Order #2 (some time in march):
3 x NPP

BIGDADDY
02-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Oh sorry, I see what you mean.

What if I did it this way?:

Order #1 (some time in february):
4 x DECA 300
1 x Arimidex

Order #2 (some time in march):
3 x NPP

well yeah, because that is 2 separate orders of which the product qty aligns with the allowable configuration. The number of orders is irrelevant, it's the amount has to meet the above mentioned combinations.

BIGDADDY
02-20-2015, 10:29 AM
Updated the country list

The following countries REQUIRE stealth:

AUSTRALIA
CANADA
NEW ZEALAND
NORWAY
SOUTH KOREA
BRAZIL
WEST COAST USA

No ifs or buts.... thanks

Diamondz
02-21-2015, 03:17 PM
Have used stealh about 10 times now, and it works wonders. Even been to the customs many times, but goes right through

mremms
02-22-2015, 10:40 AM
Have had 0 issues with stealth so far to Australia!

BIGDADDY
03-17-2015, 02:23 AM
please note that stealth is the transfer of oil from the original vial to a larger sterilized container with different product label.

Do not order if you are expecting something else. Use your common sense. I will guarantee that the stealth containers are cleaned correctly with BA.

Sending emails after you receive the product saying this is not what you expected, saying the bottles are shitty and blah blah... Will get you banned.

This is one contributing reason why customers from the US will pay western union on the first orders.

Again.... Do not order if you are expecting the original 10ml vial and ordering stealth.... We don't do cassette tape methods, cut-out book methods, biscuit methods, etc... that get picked up on x-ray.

If you don't want it, don't order. Simple.

Serotonin101
03-17-2015, 09:47 PM
I can attest to the fact the containers are clean otherwise my ass would be inflamed and forming an abscess by now lol. I like the stealth shipping. Very clever.

Diamondz
03-17-2015, 09:56 PM
Once again I need to say that MTS Stealth product is 100% quality and sterile.
Also the service you receive is the best I have ever encountered!

flexer
03-18-2015, 05:47 PM
ive done hundreds of injections where i pull straight from the open stealth bottles. ive done over 60 injections from a 100ml tren bottle, its no problem at all.

vincenzo
03-19-2015, 02:38 AM
if afraid, just do a transfer to a sealed, sterile crimped vial..

easy as...

Serotonin101
03-19-2015, 03:18 AM
if afraid, just do a transfer to a sealed, sterile crimped vial..

easy as...
That's what I did. Gives me peace of mind.

grotereber
03-19-2015, 03:37 AM
That's what I did. Gives me peace of mind.

same. Can't be too careful, the consequences of infection can be extremely severe and it's possible for the container to get contaminated if exposed to open air.

BIGDADDY
03-19-2015, 07:35 AM
We are monitoring a situation of where a customer from the United States named Daniel Pearson https://mtsboard.com/entries/6-SCAMMER-Daniel-Pearson-of-California-5-March-2015 has publicly violated security of our logistics.

If these shenanigans continue on, stealth will be removed.

vincenzo
03-20-2015, 02:53 AM
We are monitoring a situation of where a customer from the United States named Daniel Pearson https://mtsboard.com/entries/6-SCAMMER-Daniel-Pearson-of-California-5-March-2015 has publicly violated security of our logistics.

If these shenanigans continue on, stealth will be removed.

what an idiot. This is why we can't have nice things..

BIGDADDY
03-29-2015, 03:38 PM
UPDATED THE RULES AND INFORMATION FOR STEALTH. PLEASE READ.

https://mtsboard.com/threads/12-Stealth-Packaging-for-TOUGH-amp-HOT-COUNTRIES?p=13&viewfull=1#post13

zhy
03-29-2015, 06:06 PM
UPDATED THE RULES AND INFORMATION FOR STEALTH. PLEASE READ.

https://mtsboard.com/threads/12-Stealth-Packaging-for-TOUGH-amp-HOT-COUNTRIES?p=13&viewfull=1#post13

Quick question, didn't see it mentioned in the post, but are european stealth orders still shipped as before ?

BIGDADDY
03-29-2015, 10:37 PM
Quick question, didn't see it mentioned in the post, but are european stealth orders still shipped as before ?

It's implied. I have a million notices everywhere that states that european stealth customers have access to the full range of oils. I wouldn't have specifically mentioned it if it wasn't the case that it will be shipped as before. Might not say it, but it's obvious otherwise. Thanks.

zhy
03-30-2015, 04:47 AM
Yeah that's what I figured, just wanted to make sure. Thanks!

Esc8p
04-13-2015, 05:18 PM
please note that stealth is the transfer of oil from the original vial to a larger sterilized container with different product label.

Do not order if you are expecting something else. Use your common sense. I will guarantee that the stealth containers are cleaned correctly with BA.

Sending emails after you receive the product saying this is not what you expected, saying the bottles are shitty and blah blah... Will get you banned.

This is one contributing reason why customers from the US will pay western union on the first orders.

Again.... Do not order if you are expecting the original 10ml vial and ordering stealth.... We don't do cassette tape methods, cut-out book methods, biscuit methods, etc... that get picked up on x-ray.

If you don't want it, don't order. Simple.

Mr. Big,

Forgive me for my inexperience with your stealth product line and I hope my question is in line with the rules (new here), I just received my package in great shape and in a ridiculously short amount of time. Anyway, is it as simple as me filling my own 10ml vials with the large stealth products? No additional filtration needed? Easy as that?

Thanks again for tolerating my newbie-ness!

BIGDADDY
04-13-2015, 05:36 PM
Mr. Big,

Forgive me for my inexperience with your stealth product line and I hope my question is in line with the rules (new here), I just received my package in great shape and in a ridiculously short amount of time. Anyway, is it as simple as me filling my own 10ml vials with the large stealth products? No additional filtration needed? Easy as that?

Thanks again for tolerating my newbie-ness!

Well... firstly, you can get 10ml empty sterile vials from many places like amazon even.

secondly, stealth doesn't need to be filtered. Though I've heard of some paranoid people using a whatman filter .45 and with luke warm oil, takes about 3 minutes to filter 20 ML of gear. Filtering with a 0.22 will take hours. When filtering, I've heard people using 20cc because of pressure.

But as I said... doesn't need to be filtered. some do, most if not nearly all don't filter.

Serotonin101
04-13-2015, 11:10 PM
I know mattys4 just used straight from stealth container without transferring. I transferred and haven't filtered and I'm doing fine.

SRRRRR
04-16-2015, 03:57 PM
Thank god england doesnt need Stealth

Serotonin101
04-16-2015, 05:20 PM
Thank god england doesnt need Stealth
Psh you guys get almost next day delivery. I'm jealous. I need to move to the UK lmao

IronLift
05-18-2015, 12:17 AM
Really appreciate you guys offering this method for those of us who require it. MTS is the only source I trust and am glad it is a continuing option for me.

Hadi
09-14-2015, 07:59 PM
am in Malaysia ,and am new here , do i need to go "Stealth" , and did u send any thing to Malaysia before
thanks

BIGDADDY
09-14-2015, 09:48 PM
am in Malaysia ,and am new here , do i need to go "Stealth" , and did u send any thing to Malaysia before
thanks

Malaysia does not need stealth. Yes. We have a huge customer in Malaysia.

ironmaster
09-15-2015, 02:29 AM
I just draw straight from the package no worries.

Carlos818
09-30-2015, 06:25 AM
Just received my Anavar and I must say very clever I wasn't sure wich was wich but mts notified me what was what... And I am in California thanks again for getting my product in my hands and I will be posting a review about the product after my cycle I hope my product is as good as the shipping and customer service provided by mts

BIGDADDY (OLD)
09-30-2015, 06:33 AM
Just received my Anavar and I must say very clever I wasn't sure wich was wich but mts notified me what was what... And I am in California thanks again for getting my product in my hands and I will be posting a review about the product after my cycle I hope my product is as good as the shipping and customer service provided by mts

You have to 'think outside the box!'nowadays as customs need know encouragement to have any reason to check.
Please let everyone know your experience of the products in time.
Regards.

grotereber
11-06-2015, 08:32 AM
Sorry, just to be clear but you guys can no longer ship arimidex to Australia at all? not even in it's own seperate order?

BIGDADDY
11-06-2015, 09:03 AM
Sorry, just to be clear but you guys can no longer ship arimidex to Australia at all? not even in it's own seperate order?

BIGDADDY could make an exception, but he would expect the order to have other stealth tabs bundled and not simply arimidex.

grotereber
11-06-2015, 09:33 AM
no worries, I understand. I did just make another decent order but it was oils only... i'll remember that for next time.

brimmy
11-06-2015, 10:32 AM
no worries, I understand. I did just make another decent order but it was oils only... i'll remember that for next time.

It is pretty hard to stealth a product that is marked exactly as it is, to stealth that item they would need to take it out of its packaging.

grotereber
11-06-2015, 11:22 AM
It is pretty hard to stealth a product that is marked exactly as it is, to stealth that item they would need to take it out of its packaging.

I know, I've ordered it previously and that's how they did it but there has been a change in policy. It's fine, i'll just get it from alldaychemist or something

BIGDADDY (OLD)
11-06-2015, 05:04 PM
You can order it but put it part as your entire order(oils also).

Don't want to be just doing ancillaries orders to be honest.

ironmaster
11-07-2015, 02:08 AM
Mate there are some good sites that you can get your AI from.

send me a PM I will let you know which site I use for my AI and no problems with posting to OZ

Anton3196
11-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Hi
How do you guyz draw from stealth bottle? I am using stealth only for second months but it's really uncomfortable to draw from this bottle, how do u guys do it?
thanks

BIGDADDY
11-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Hi
How do you guyz draw from stealth bottle? I am using stealth only for second months but it's really uncomfortable to draw from this bottle, how do u guys do it?
thanks

The best thing to do is...

1) go to ebay and buy a crimper, cap, rubber stopper and 10/20/30/100ml vials etc....
2) appropriately clean
3) pour the oil directly into the vial and seal

If the above is not an option, and it should be an option because it's easy to do and buy....

1) Buy already sealed and cleaned 30ml vials off ebay or local websites that sell... took 2 minutes to find 30+ shops on google
2) Use a 10ml syringe and slowly tilt the bottle as you get more and more out...
3) then inject oil into the sealed vial

This will make it easier for you to extract rather than do it every time using 3ml syringes which will be annoying as the remaining amount is less and less.

brimmy
11-13-2015, 08:07 AM
The best thing to do is...

1) go to ebay and buy a crimper, cap, rubber stopper and 10/20/30/100ml vials etc....
2) appropriately clean
3) pour the oil directly into the vial and seal

If the above is not an option, and it should be an option because it's easy to do and buy....

1) Buy already sealed and cleaned 30ml vials off ebay or local websites that sell... took 2 minutes to find 30+ shops on google
2) Use a 10ml syringe and slowly tilt the bottle as you get more and more out...
3) then inject oil into the sealed vial

This will make it easier for you to extract rather than do it every time using 3ml syringes which will be annoying as the remaining amount is less and less.

Or just draw from the bottle? I have no issues getting the oil out from the very bottom of 30 and 50ml bottles.

grotereber
11-13-2015, 12:08 PM
Or just draw from the bottle? I have no issues getting the oil out from the very bottom of 30 and 50ml bottles.

yes i do this as well, against my own judgement lol. I'm going to feel like a retard if i get an infection since it's an open container.

Serotonin101
11-13-2015, 10:07 PM
yes i do this as well, against my own judgement lol. I'm going to feel like a retard if i get an infection since it's an open container.

Just don't be careless and let particles fall into it. The BA in it should prevent anything bacterial from the air. But particles could still Harbor stuff inside of it. I draw from the container with no issue. Mattys4 does as well and he's used 100s of ml of stealth oil.

Anton3196
11-14-2015, 07:03 PM
When I draw from the bottle I waste a lot of oil...
I like the idea to buy vials and to put oit from bottle to them

oslv
11-25-2015, 08:20 PM
Just saw that west coast USA needs Stealth, does Florida need Stealth? thank you and sorry if this has been explained couldn't see it anywhere.

BIGDADDY
11-26-2015, 12:00 AM
Just saw that west coast USA needs Stealth, does Florida need Stealth? thank you and sorry if this has been explained couldn't see it anywhere.

no it doesnt

The_HoundX
01-14-2016, 04:49 AM
Out of curiosity from the pasted info below, why does Texas among others have a "+" by them?

USA CUSTOMERS - ANYONE RESIDING OUTSIDE THE EAST COAST MUST ORDER STEALTH:
EAST COAST ONLY: Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida. +Tennessee, +Texas, +Mississippi, +Pennsylvania ----- [EAST COAST HAS NO RESTRICTIONS]

BIGDADDY
01-14-2016, 12:17 PM
Out of curiosity from the pasted info below, why does Texas among others have a "+" by them?

USA CUSTOMERS - ANYONE RESIDING OUTSIDE THE EAST COAST MUST ORDER STEALTH:
EAST COAST ONLY: Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida. +Tennessee, +Texas, +Mississippi, +Pennsylvania ----- [EAST COAST HAS NO RESTRICTIONS]

Well... it doesn't mean anything. Originally the list didn't have those states. Then i "added" them, hence the plus. The + should be of course ignored since it's redundant.

william101
03-08-2016, 08:13 PM
Do they need to be signed for when delivered or will they be just be put in a safe place of my own choice?

BIGDADDY
03-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Do they need to be signed for when delivered or will they be just be put in a safe place of my own choice?

It's sent EMS. I've never received EMS for myself. But never had a problem with anyone saying anything about signing or not signing for them. If you don't want to sign or anything like that, then you must request registered post in the comment box. but that will take 10 times longer to ship as EMS is express.

SamH
05-25-2016, 01:43 AM
Can you deliver to any part of Australia? I live in Sydney. Thanks

harry1981
06-07-2016, 05:50 PM
Great service came super quick, im in Canada too.

SamH
06-24-2016, 09:56 PM
My stuff arrived in Sydney, Australia with no problems. Very clever stealth packaging! Pleased customer!

dariuschua
10-16-2016, 11:36 AM
Mrbig, does ordering to singapore need stealth?

BIGDADDY
10-16-2016, 01:11 PM
Mrbig, does ordering to singapore need stealth?

Replied to you via email already. Singapore is strict as hell. You can get punished by the law severely. Our international range always gets into Singapore.

SamH
12-15-2016, 10:39 PM
Will deliveries to Australia be delayed over the Xmas period? My order was despatched on the 8th December.

Thanks

BIGDADDY
12-16-2016, 12:59 AM
Will deliveries to Australia be delayed over the Xmas period? My order was despatched on the 8th December.

Thanks

There is general slowness in all post office services across all countries because of volume. This is out of our control. The delays discussed usually over christmas is our own internal delay, not the external delays. Those are to be expected for any busy period.

Rovidi
02-18-2017, 03:50 PM
Hello my main purchase here I have doubts if I can:
EQUI-MAX --- 2 (20ML)
MAST ENANTHATE ---- 2 (20ML)

And get 2 More EQUI-MAX with 2free offer.

My order is for Portugal.

BIGDADDY
02-18-2017, 06:11 PM
Hello my main purchase here I have doubts if I can:
EQUI-MAX --- 2 (20ML)
MAST ENANTHATE ---- 2 (20ML)

And get 2 More EQUI-MAX with 2free offer.

My order is for Portugal.

Should be okay

Rovidi
02-18-2017, 08:40 PM
Should be okay

So for my country Portugal I do not have to worry about rule?
"FULL RANGE OILS (combination required 3 * 10ml, 5 * 10ml, 10 * 10ml of the same product). Please ensure your order meets this breakdown. As a result, we will not accept 2 * 10ml for 30ml stealth."

Another doubt and if for my country I can later order "bulk sales"?
Do I need to be a special member?

BIGDADDY
02-20-2017, 05:35 AM
So for my country Portugal I do not have to worry about rule?
"FULL RANGE OILS (combination required 3 * 10ml, 5 * 10ml, 10 * 10ml of the same product). Please ensure your order meets this breakdown. As a result, we will not accept 2 * 10ml for 30ml stealth."

Another doubt and if for my country I can later order "bulk sales"?
Do I need to be a special member?

You don't need stealth for Portugal.

Rovidi
02-22-2017, 12:47 AM
You don't need stealth for Portugal.

Nice just one last doubt as I know which carrier comes to deliver my order?
I have track nunber?

BIGDADDY
02-23-2017, 05:16 AM
Nice just one last doubt as I know which carrier comes to deliver my order?
I have track nunber?

https://mtsboard.com/threads/16-Shipment-Questions-and-ETA

Rovidi
03-30-2017, 12:29 AM
Thanks for your help and support.
Order has arrived today I will only be able to try the products in 3 weeks now I am in another protocol.
They certainly have one more customer :)

GODZILLA
03-30-2017, 12:08 PM
Thanks for your help and support.
Order has arrived today I will only be able to try the products in 3 weeks now I am in another protocol.
They certainly have one more customer :)

you are in best hands possible with us

harry1981
06-16-2017, 09:00 PM
Hey,

Any issue with shipping to Canada?

Cheers

Harry

GODZILLA
07-22-2017, 09:57 PM
Hey,

Any issue with shipping to Canada?

Cheers

Harry

with stealth no issues

joe 2013
09-22-2017, 08:51 AM
Question for Mr.Big : i need to order 30ml of shredded from euro range to Switzerland , is stealth available in this case ? Thanks

GODZILLA
09-23-2017, 06:23 AM
Question for Mr.Big : i need to order 30ml of shredded from euro range to Switzerland , is stealth available in this case ? Thanks

yes, pls make sure to select STEALTH option when checking out

Danus
06-25-2018, 12:04 AM
Any and all HGH products still a no go to australia?
Trying to source a reliable HGH for two clients of mine, any help would be appreciated.

BIGDADDY
06-25-2018, 07:58 AM
Any and all HGH products still a no go to australia?
Trying to source a reliable HGH for two clients of mine, any help would be appreciated.

Sorry, not possible right now.

Danus
06-26-2018, 04:08 AM
Sorry, not possible right now.

Thnx Big.
No problem wanted to check before ordering any.

Rezinovaya_utochka
06-27-2018, 10:27 AM
May i ask you why ancillaries are not permitted for stealth shipping? What a bummer...

GODZILLA
06-27-2018, 11:43 AM
May i ask you why ancillaries are not permitted for stealth shipping? What a bummer...

there is no stealth packaging for pharma products, perhaps in the future and we are working on it but as of now there is no stealth for pharma products

BIGDADDY
06-27-2018, 11:45 AM
wait a second, we have stealth for pharma products in the UK warehouse but not for pharma products in the EU warehouse
So you can get it from UK warehouse as stealth at this moment

GODZILLA
06-27-2018, 11:46 AM
correct

UK = stealth yes
EURO = stealth NO

Rezinovaya_utochka
06-27-2018, 04:04 PM
Just to make sure — if i live in EU and want to buy clomid+arimidex+proviron with stealth shipping, then i should simply order it from UK warehouse, correct?

GODZILLA
06-27-2018, 07:00 PM
Just to make sure — if i live in EU and want to buy clomid+arimidex+proviron with stealth shipping, then i should simply order it from UK warehouse, correct?

you can order from the UK warehouse from anywhere. not just from the EU.

MutantMMA
07-24-2018, 07:12 PM
Is Clenbuterol is an ancillaries which cannot be shipped stealthy?
I´m shredding and want to speed it up so I can start building :D

BIGDADDY
07-25-2018, 06:10 AM
Is Clenbuterol is an ancillaries which cannot be shipped stealthy?
I´m shredding and want to speed it up so I can start building :D
Yes it can if you order from UK and select stealth at checkout

MutantMMA
07-25-2018, 04:08 PM
Excellent! Thank´s MR BIG :)

Whoisjesse
08-12-2018, 09:17 PM
Anyone have any issues getting shipment to USA? I know West Coast is a hot country so I had my package shipped stealth. Anyone have luck with receiving their shipment?

BIGDADDY
08-13-2018, 07:28 AM
Anyone have any issues getting shipment to USA? I know West Coast is a hot country so I had my package shipped stealth. Anyone have luck with receiving their shipment?

If you are in the USA, the packages are never sent stealth. They are sent to a redirection facility in the east coast first. Then posted to you. It's called usa domestic re-ship.

TCboxa
03-20-2019, 10:51 PM
Whats happened to the stealth oils page for AUS customers that was located here https://med-tech.sb/products/stealth-oils.html

Ive tried the UK warehouse page but theres only 10ml oils listed.

MAXIMUS
03-21-2019, 07:05 PM
Whats happened to the stealth oils page for AUS customers that was located here https://med-tech.sb/products/stealth-oils.html

Ive tried the UK warehouse page but theres only 10ml oils listed.

i answered your pm

hullhere
10-21-2021, 11:34 AM
Are you guys successfully shipping to Australia these days?

MTS-Head Coach
10-21-2021, 02:58 PM
Send us email and we will tell you how we do that safely .

emperorcaliano
10-24-2021, 05:26 AM
Are you guys successfully shipping to Australia these days?

Hey bro, I lived in Australia, I ordered couple times, always received it. They send it in such a very professional way, you wouldn't believe it's actually steroids