PDA

View Full Version : Noob alert!!!

BigBen85
11-25-2016, 10:26 AM
Hi all. Just want some advise on what my next cycle should look like to be honest.

I'm 31
210lbs
20% bf

Been lifting for around 5 years and done a cycle of test prop about 4 years ago not really knowing what I was doing. Now I'm 7 weeks through a 12 week cycle of 450mg test e/wk, 300mg deca/wk and I also did dbol for the first 6 weeks. I have gained a lot of weight so far, around 20lbs/9kg. Feel good in general, no negative sides so I think my body is responding well although I'm carrying more fat than I'd like.

I plan to do 4 weeks PCT with the PCT+ tabs and then have some time off (not sure how much yet!) but I'm already thinking about my next cycle and what I want to do. So much information available all over the internet so I'd just like some advice from some of you guys as to what I should be doing next.

Cheers

BIGDADDY
11-25-2016, 11:58 AM
Your current cycle is a standard beginner cycle.

I would continue until gains stop.

Then cruise for 4-8 weeks. OR do your PCT, but I don't understand the point to do this unless you want children.

Then I would do the same cycle but slightly higher test 700mg-900mg and deca 600mg

BigBen85
11-25-2016, 12:22 PM
Your current cycle is a standard beginner cycle.

I would continue until gains stop.

Then cruise for 4-8 weeks. OR do your PCT, but I don't understand the point to do this unless you want children.

Then I would do the same cycle but slightly higher test 700mg-900mg and deca 600mg

Thanks Mr B, would you run arimidex or something alongside that with the higher doses? I haven't for this cycle just to see how sensitive my body is to deca, but seems OK. Slightly itchy nipples every now and then in the couple of hours after taking a dbol tab but nothing apart from that. Would you suggest using the dbol again or drop that?

Haha well I already have 2 kids, maybe the perfect excuse to not have anymore!

eric11
01-17-2017, 03:51 PM
Nice cycle very simple,next u can
Try
Test e.or cyp.750.mg week or 900mg.12 to 14 weeks.
Deca.600mg.week to 750mg.
Superdrol weeks.5 weeks
Week.1.1 tab a day ed.
Week.2-5.2 tabs a day

Fairly basic cycle.

mad4it
01-18-2017, 05:57 PM
on the pct side

your clear out time should be the same length as your cycle or no less than 8weeks
unless you want to be pinning for the rest of your life :D

i'm willing to pin test until I die but I always like a good clear out

always itching to get back on though :cool:

BigBen85
01-22-2017, 09:45 AM
Nice cycle very simple,next u can
Try
Test e.or cyp.750.mg week or 900mg.12 to 14 weeks.
Deca.600mg.week to 750mg.
Superdrol weeks.5 weeks
Week.1.1 tab a day ed.
Week.2-5.2 tabs a day

Fairly basic cycle.

Thanks Eric, I'm thinking about doing test 400 @ 800mg /w, deca @ 600 /W and then adding bulk bombs in for first 4 weeks.

Thoughts?

BigBen85
01-22-2017, 09:47 AM
on the pct side

your clear out time should be the same length as your cycle or no less than 8weeks
unless you want to be pinning for the rest of your life :D

i'm willing to pin test until I die but I always like a good clear out

always itching to get back on though :cool:

I ended up cruising, just because I want to do another cycle fairly soon, in about another 3 weeks. Maybe I'll do Pct after that who knows. To be honest I just don't want to risk losing what I've gained, be a complete waste of time and money if I did!