PDA

View Full Version : Red Flushed Face

SamH
12-01-2016, 08:27 AM
How do I prevent having a red flushed face all the time?

Currently running Test 400 at 200mg EOD and Tren A at 50mg EOD.

Drako
12-02-2016, 07:56 AM
Check your bloodpressure

SamH
12-02-2016, 12:26 PM
Yeh got my blood pressure checked and it's normal

h0rsey
12-02-2016, 02:14 PM
Get your estradiol (estrogen) values checked... are you taking anything like an AI or anything? I sometimes get red flushes whilst on cycle too I have heard it is an estrogen and blood pressure issue.

SamH
06-07-2017, 09:46 AM
So I took a break from gear for 3 months and now I'm running Test Prop at 1ml/EOD.

I've been running the Test Prop for about 4 weeks now and again my whole face and chest is pink and flushed.

I had blood tests done last week and they show normal levels of red blood cells, my blood pressure is normal and I'm taking an AI every now and then.

Anyone know why this is happening? And how to stop it?

Thanks

Phill
06-07-2017, 10:08 AM
until you don't become blu or green, who cares? :D

You're just a little redder than usual, take some sun and look tanned.

GODZILLA
06-07-2017, 02:25 PM
So I took a break from gear for 3 months and now I'm running Test Prop at 1ml/EOD.

I've been running the Test Prop for about 4 weeks now and again my whole face and chest is pink and flushed.

I had blood tests done last week and they show normal levels of red blood cells, my blood pressure is normal and I'm taking an AI every now and then.

Anyone know why this is happening? And how to stop it?

Thanks

hormones improve bloodflow so getting a little flushed is normal. some people simply get it a bit more then others, no reason to be alarmed. not much you can do apart from what you already checked with is your bp, estrogen etc.
a bit of a tan will certainly help to mask it a bit, dont let it bother you to any serious level

shel313
06-10-2017, 11:33 AM
Get your bloods tested issues could include high e2 or high blood pressure, tren makes my skin go a little red for some reason.