PDA

View Full Version : Halo and winny or Halo and Anavar?

Powertard
02-13-2015, 01:15 AM
Hi

I am coaching a friend, he achieved a 95 Kg 11% bodyfat @ 6 ft 1-2 physique drug free and all was going well. His Dr then perscribed him adhd meds and they nuked his appetite and he became very paranoid and when he came off them due to that he was.mentally crippled and became extremely depressed. He webt to 80 kg 15% .

He is working hard and we are both rebuilding him with the aid of AAS, GH15's expertise and lots food!
He has been back at the gym for 8 weeks now and ia really hungry to reach his goals. He is on a custom routine built by myself and with the help of GH15's members. He is mega dedicated, he has given up drinking and smoking, is weighig his food and coutig all calories and macros and trains hard!

He has been pn for 6 weeks now, 350 mg sustanon a week (an organon sustanon 250 amp e5d) and has been on 10-20 mg sd for 3 weeks where he will stop the sd. He has gone from 80 kg 14% to 86.5 kg 11% in this time and is starting to look more like his.old self again.

I am going to.put him on maintainence calories, maybe a 200 defecit, and he will be takong 25 mg pharm prop (Testolic and testoviron) EDwith 50 mg tren ed for 12 weeka. Week 3 we will introduce 30 mg SD to blow him up for 3 weeka and.motivate him. Week 6-12 we will add in 50 mg mast p ed.
I am unsure if I should put him on 25 mg halo and 45 mg winstrol or 30 mg halo 60 mg anavar for theinal 3 weeks. He ahould be aroubs 7.5-8% bf at tht point and Halowill give him a very dramatic statue looking body volumised and dr. Winstrol will add more dryness stirations and enhance the drama and conditioning. He is after.max hardness conditioning vascularity stirations dryness thin skin etc. I thought the anavar would add some.more fullness and really bring.out his stiratikn.

Which one? Which conditioning stack of orals would e best?

BIGDADDY
02-13-2015, 01:37 AM
Combination will do the trick. I wouldn't use the halo because it's something used for a specific purpose and short period. Just stick to the stanazolol and anavar... if in really good condition, then add some a50 to fill out... but I don't see the point of halo unless he is competing.

Powertard
02-13-2015, 03:33 AM
Gotcha

I just want hin to experience te magic of real halo.. I peformed in the gym, felt and looked more than human on high dosages f stenox. Just that look... Unreal!

Id imagie anavar ad stanoz stack well and you have an oral.blend.of.it so it is convenient, SD or anadrol to add a bit of fullness and size cause mast can bring on flatness

why do.you feel halo shouls only e used.for.competing?

BIGDADDY
02-13-2015, 03:39 AM
Gotcha

I just want hin to experience te magic of real halo.. I peformed in the gym, felt and looked more than human on high dosages f stenox. Just that look... Unreal!

Id imagie anavar ad stanoz stack well and you have an oral.blend.of.it so it is convenient, SD or anadrol to add a bit of fullness and size cause mast can bring on flatness

why do.you feel halo shouls only e used.for.competing?

I don't think it's going to achieve anything long-term for the sake of the short period of time you can possibly use it for .... if he was competing... there is a precise target ... some measurable achievement... he takes halo for what? for the short period... I can only see him using it so other dudes can wank off in front of him in the locker room.

Powertard
02-13-2015, 09:38 PM
Basically he wants to and I want to peak his conditioning to max, just so he can experience what it is to have such a dramatic lean physique while being strong as F and having sex like a champ

Literally I was intending the use not for a long term goal but simply to peak his conditioning over 3 weeks, like he will look good before on the mast test tren but adding in halo and another conditioning compound and maayybbee low dose SD or Anadrol to add fullness will just give him that "wow" factor.. that motivation when he is all unmotivated because he's puffy and bloated on a bulk he can look at the photos and his memories and think "I am going to look even MORE conditioned than that AND much bigger!" snd it gives him something to aim for again

Didmo1983
02-14-2015, 04:10 PM
With regards to Halo - I have only ever done winnie/var for my orals. I am 10 weeks out from my comp and I had planned to continue my var until 6 weeks out then switch to winnie - should I perhaps switch to halo instead? I am running, hgh, tren, test prop starting next week and var at the moment.

Powertard
02-15-2015, 07:20 PM
Add in 20-30 mg Halo
20 mg stenox will give you amazing results, strength like no other. Immense sex drive but you have to avoid stress because it makes you unable to xalm down and you get angry in provoking andstressful aituations very quickly... And i mean ANGRY

hell 5-10 mg stenox will give noticable results

I disnt really notice much more strength from 30+ mg ed, i went to 50 mg ed and took 80 mg all at once before my 300 Kg belt only squat at 89 Kg bw, VERY nearly gt 305 but i set up wrong!

You just look... Amazing. Just sepration everywhwre, volume, pretty much 0 sub q water, water in muscles none under skin, red akin complexion also I got pojnty elbows lolknees looked.more pointy too lmao... Also it gets you hard no.matter what. Both physique wise and penis wise ahaha. Youll have that granite grainy photoahopped look and alao have mega sex drive and immense bonera... Like being 14
again.. I even got priapism an jearly had to.go.to hoapital a few times on 30-50 mg ED

It revampa you physically ad.mentally

it is byfar.my faveroute drug so far of all time( not that I have used recreational drugs, do not drink.or smoke)

kalliste73
02-17-2015, 04:37 PM
Testoviron?!
it's just enanthate testosterone, not proprionate.
Testolic is proprionate, correct. :)

Hi

I am coaching a friend, he achieved a 95 Kg 11% bodyfat @ 6 ft 1-2 physique drug free and all was going well. His Dr then perscribed him adhd meds and they nuked his appetite and he became very paranoid and when he came off them due to that he was.mentally crippled and became extremely depressed. He webt to 80 kg 15% .

He is working hard and we are both rebuilding him with the aid of AAS, GH15's expertise and lots food!
He has been back at the gym for 8 weeks now and ia really hungry to reach his goals. He is on a custom routine built by myself and with the help of GH15's members. He is mega dedicated, he has given up drinking and smoking, is weighig his food and coutig all calories and macros and trains hard!

He has been pn for 6 weeks now, 350 mg sustanon a week (an organon sustanon 250 amp e5d) and has been on 10-20 mg sd for 3 weeks where he will stop the sd. He has gone from 80 kg 14% to 86.5 kg 11% in this time and is starting to look more like his.old self again.

I am going to.put him on maintainence calories, maybe a 200 defecit, and he will be takong 25 mg pharm prop (Testolic and testoviron) EDwith 50 mg tren ed for 12 weeka. Week 3 we will introduce 30 mg SD to blow him up for 3 weeka and.motivate him. Week 6-12 we will add in 50 mg mast p ed.
I am unsure if I should put him on 25 mg halo and 45 mg winstrol or 30 mg halo 60 mg anavar for theinal 3 weeks. He ahould be aroubs 7.5-8% bf at tht point and Halowill give him a very dramatic statue looking body volumised and dr. Winstrol will add more dryness stirations and enhance the drama and conditioning. He is after.max hardness conditioning vascularity stirations dryness thin skin etc. I thought the anavar would add some.more fullness and really bring.out his stiratikn.

Which one? Which conditioning stack of orals would e best?

Powertard
02-17-2015, 07:18 PM
Testoviron is a blend.of enth ad prop!
We will use it if he gets tired of injecting 1.5 ml of oil everyday lol