PDA

View Full Version : MTS-only Cycle

Xero
01-31-2017, 02:25 PM
Hello everyone,

So I decided I'd do a little transformation log of sorts using only MTS products. My last contest was 20th August 2016 and since then I've been pretty much cruising on TRT doses and not taking my diet seriously. Still relatively lean, but soft and no longer have that Tren grainy look to my physique. Midsection and obliques are defined and clear, just a little watery and soft. Legs are still full of veins. I'll upload some "before" pictures soon.

Height: 173cm/5'8
Weight: 96kg/211lbs

Blast:

800mg Test mixed esters (2ml of Test 400)
600mg Deca (2ml Deca 300)
400mg Tren E

All MTS.

Diet:

450g Carbs
350g Protein
80~g Fat

Numbers are just a rough gauge for me to follow. Not really concerned if I exceed any particular aspect by a bit every now and then. Food sources are gonna be mainly sutchi fish and white rice, throwing in some coconut and olive oils here and there. I like fish more than chicken and beef, I find it sits better on my stomach and digests better too where I don't feel so sluggish and bloated all the time. I'm not keeping tabs on vegetables and fruits, but will definitely throw in at least a handful of spinach or its equivalent every meal.

Training:

Monday - Chest/Shoulders
Tuesday - Legs
Wednesday - Back/Arms
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Arms

Calves and abs alternating every training day.

I did a Push/Legs/Pull split for the past 3 years or so. Had pretty good results but decided to try something new for the new year. We'll see how this goes.

I'll post some pictures up in the next few days.

mad4it
02-01-2017, 07:21 PM
nice write up

I have run all of these on a cycle and had very good results
if you can handle Tren

I cant that well as I cant bloody sleep on it, changing over to primo

look forward to the progress pics

Xero
02-01-2017, 08:02 PM
nice write up

I have run all of these on a cycle and had very good results
if you can handle Tren

I cant that well as I cant bloody sleep on it, changing over to primo

look forward to the progress pics

I love Tren. Only took a 4.5 month break from it recently because I've been on it (mostly on Ace though around the 700mg mark) for a good year and a half.

Will be posting pics up soon, thanks for the support! (:

mad4it
02-02-2017, 06:07 AM
Maybe i should try tren ace as i normally used tren e....see how that goes

😎😎

Xero
02-06-2017, 11:25 AM
Maybe i should try tren ace as i normally used tren e....see how that goes

😎😎

I honestly prefer Ace to E. The only reason why I use E is because of convenience - my days are busy and sometimes I leave the house so early and come home so late all I want to do is crash and I'm just too tired to load a syringe and pin every day. But come contest prep, Ace is always the way to go. E gives you a "similar" but less "potent" look than Ace I would say, mg for mg. you get the same 3D popping look, you get a bit drier and maybe a little more veins, but you don't look as dense and grainy and rock hard. It's like taking a picture and using the sharpen tool to maximum setting for Ace. E just gives you the "shape" IMO which is more than enough for the off season.

mad4it
02-06-2017, 06:53 PM
I will bare this in mind next time i fancy
Giving tren a go again.

See you run 400mg a week
What sides did you get off that ??

I used to only run 200mg max and I just couldnt sleep on it and when you need to get up for work the next day
Its not good.

Maybe i should stop being such a pussy 😂

Xero
02-07-2017, 01:15 AM
I will bare this in mind next time i fancy
Giving tren a go again.

See you run 400mg a week
What sides did you get off that ??

I used to only run 200mg max and I just couldnt sleep on it and when you need to get up for work the next day
Its not good.

Maybe i should stop being such a pussy 😂

I think the sleep disorder is really individual dependent. I've been running Tren for a long time I can go up to 1 gram for weeks without much sides. At 400mg I don't get much in terms of "sides". Maybe just a slight "hungover" feeling if I didn't sleep enough the night before (7 to 10 hours) but I have no issues sleeping. Maybe you can start with as low a dose u can tolerate, if it's <200mg then so be it. Probably won't see much gains from that but as soon as you get comfortable with that dose, ramp it up another 50mg the following week and see how it goes. Doesn't make you a "pussy" for running low doses man we just need to run enough to see results. If you still feel terrible then consider running other products, maybe EQ and Masteron with Winstrol in and out to give a similar look or some Primo if you can afford it.

Xero
02-07-2017, 01:16 AM
Ok guys been about a week on this blast. Haven't really updated because these are all long esters and it wouldn't really be accurate to make posts every 2 days when they haven't even kicked in. Weight has gone up about half a kilo, but I'm assuming that's more of glycogen and water making me look fuller since my carbs are higher and my diet is more consistent now. Threw in some MTS Anadrol yesterday. Running 50mg a day so we'll see how that goes in a few days.

Xero
02-07-2017, 01:56 PM
Finally able to post up some pics. Left was a day before I started the blast and right was taken earlier today. Both are about a week apart.

https://image.ibb.co/mp9x8v/IMG_0198.jpg

mad4it
02-07-2017, 06:21 PM
I run EQ on most cycles but haven't yet tried Masteron or Winstrol..ones to consider
cheers mate

I'm going to be running Primo very soon but only have about 8 weeks worth so will need more as I want to run it
for about 16weeks, will run EQ and Test e with that, hopefully I get some good results :-)

Man your Lean as fuck... but you can tell the difference in pic two
very good size mate with some great definition to your muscle groups

bet some hard works gone into that mate

Xero
02-18-2017, 04:08 PM
Update for this week:

Spent Tuesday and Wednesday celebrating Valentine's Day and my birthday respectively so I went off the diet for a bit. Didn't really stuff my face and overeat but I didn't exactly make a conscious effort to hit my protein count either. Woke up on Thursday morning weighing 98.8kg, so there's that bit of bloat there. Went back on track and this morning (Saturday) I weighed in at 97.2. Still noticeably watery though but I'm not really too concerned with that.

Performance in the gym wise, I can feel the anadrol kicking in hard. I've been getting these really painful forearm pumps that make me stop mid-set which can get quite annoying. But I like how full and pumped I look even hours after I've left the gym (I train in the morning after breakfast). Strength has gone up, seeing how I've been pushing the same weight for more reps. But I'm thinking of going back to my old Push/Legs/Pull routine (did this for 3 years) instead because after 4 months of being back on a body part split, I don't feel as good where there's this feeling of laziness creeping up.

Jaxino
02-28-2017, 11:20 AM
For fucks sake..... You are awesome maaan!

What do you think of low test high anabolics cycles?

Carbs really do nothing to you....

----------

Regarding the Tren sides people often doesn't add Masteron to Tren.... The DHTs will lower Tren sides.

Try to run 150 TestE 400 TrenE 400 MastE or Just buy "lean gain" from MTS 1ml eod you will have something like no sides at all.

Low test high Tren and dht usually works for everyone.... If you have to make tests use fast esters...

Xero
03-02-2017, 06:42 AM
For fucks sake..... You are awesome maaan!

What do you think of low test high anabolics cycles?

Carbs really do nothing to you....

----------

Regarding the Tren sides people often doesn't add Masteron to Tren.... The DHTs will lower Tren sides.

Try to run 150 TestE 400 TrenE 400 MastE or Just buy "lean gain" from MTS 1ml eod you will have something like no sides at all.

Low test high Tren and dht usually works for everyone.... If you have to make tests use fast esters...

Hey buddy, I've mainly been doing low test and high(er) anabolic blasts for my enhanced life. I tend to keep test below 500mg, usually around 150mg to 250mg while other compounds like Tren, Masteron and EQ are kept between 700mg to 1 gram. I've always felt that Test in the range of 750mg and above bloated my face very badly and gave me bad acne, and I loved the way I looked with low test high anabolics. It's only recently that I've started exploring Test at higher doses and surprisingly my "tolerance" has gotten better in a sense that running Test now at 800mg doesn't bloat me (as much) anymore and I still have my jawline visible. It's really how you react/respond as an individual I guess and even that changes with time.