PDA

View Full Version : Competition prep after 6 year lay off with all MTS produkts

erno
02-11-2017, 11:08 AM
So it is time to put things into higher gear and start training and living a bodybuilders lifestyle yet again.
I have been meaning to do this already 2 years ago but always some injuries where stopping me ( i will talk about this later in the thread).
Doing this competition ( which wil take place in november 2017) is a big target for me not only because of multiple injuries but also because i was pretty much not realy serieus about diet and training for 5 years and was off everything except low HRT ( 150 mg testosterone/week and 2 i.u GH/day).
Tomorrow i wil start a cycle which will last anything between 16-20 weeks. My goal in this fase is to recomp my body from being a fat ugly fuck ( ok maybe ugly wont change) to a acceptabel off season bodybuilder.
Current status:
-weight: 225 pounds/ 102 kg
-Height: 5 foot 10 inch/ 178 cm
-Fat %: 18%

Diet:
-Protein: 300 grams
-Carbs: 250 grams
-Fat: 120 grams
More about actual diet later in this thread. Feel free to ask questions guys.

Training:
I wil train 6 days in the week training every muscle group 3 times a week. just like with diet i wil come back to this during the thread towards the competion log.

Supplements, All MTS:
Before i write down the cycle just wanted to say that this is not my recomendation to anyone it is just my experiense what works best for me in regard that i have really a poor receptor affinitty to all medications.
- 700-1000 mg primo
- 700 mg trenbolone ac
- 700 mg Npp
- 500 mg masteron prop
- 700 mg test enath
- 50 mg anapolon before training for the first 6 weeks
- 6 i.u G.H

I took some starting pictures and wil take them every 3-4 weeks to monitor the progresss but the before pictures i wil post a bit later because i have to feel and look better to be able to post those shitty form pictures.
Ok guys thats it for the moment. As always suggestions, questions and critisism ( good or bad), are welkom.

I want to thank MTS to give me this great opportunity and everyone who will follow this thread.

mad4it
02-11-2017, 08:30 PM
Hi mate

Nice big cycle there my friend, don't think I could handle that much :eek:
Look forward to the progress reports and pics

I have just started my cycle and have taken a pic but like yourself, I'm not to happy about posting it up
until I have a mid cycle progress pic ;)

erno
02-14-2017, 07:44 PM
Now this is what i call a great reply thanx mad4it.
i have started the same thread at professionalmuscle.com and guys there are just bashing and insulthing without knowing anything about me or my history.
I wil keep up osting about my progress atleast 1 time every week. there i will talk more about training and nutrition and ofcourse about expirience with all the gear.

mad4it
02-14-2017, 08:54 PM
Yes I did see that mate
some sites/forums are very clicky and can really put you off
just keep at it and the progress report/pics will speak for themselves

def keep us updated

regards T

erno
02-20-2017, 08:58 AM
Ok time for evaluation of the first week:

Lets start with training.
Wel i think training 6 times a week wil be to much at this point. Still think that i can make the fastest process but for how long before i break down. So i wil change this to training 4 times a week for a slightly longer sessions. Still training every muscle group 3 times a week.

Diet:
Wel slight changes hier also:
On training days:
protein: 300 gr
Carbs: 450 gr
Fats: 70 gr

Non training days:
protein: 250 gr
Carbs: 150 gr
Fats: 130 gr

Gear:
- 700 mg primo
- 350 mg mast
- 350 mg NPP
- 350 mg tren ac
- 350 mg Test enat
- 50 mg anadrol only before training
I have to tell you gear from MTS is by far the smoothest i ever used. No PIP no caughfing swelling and that kind of shit. I can tell you i feel really great. No feeling of tiredness apetite los and all the side effects what gear usually brings. I will stay on these dosage for couple of weeks and slowly increase the dosages. I would realy like to see what would realy high dose of primo do to my body. I have a general feeling of wel being and i think this come from primo.

Now for the progress:
Weight is 224 pounds so not much change hier. I can tell i am less watery and fat and more round and harder. Offcourse it is still to early to say what is happening and it mostly now water loss and little fat loss with some fullness from gear, but i espect great change in meter of weeks. Next weeks i will take pictures again and then put down the 2 for comparisment, what changed in those 2 weeks.

GODZILLA
03-11-2017, 07:11 PM
off to a good start, if you can give us a little review of your progress every week. keep kicking ass

primo is awesome btw, it is a not a shocker product like say tren ace which is beastly but primo is more of a overal quality improvement and feeling better inside and out. high dose primo is straight up amazing

mad4it
03-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Nice update erno

Primo is the nutz, nice clean product
How you finding the Anadrol ? been wanting to try this product

Regards T

erno
03-21-2017, 10:53 AM
Hi Guys,

First my appologies to a great Sponsor MTS and to all you guys waiting for more info about my prep.
It has been a tough couple of weeks, lost a good friend to cancer. He was just 50 years old and a bodybuilder also, 2 years ago he was stil competing. He was diagnosed with lung cancer and the cancer litereally ate him up in 6 monts, last 2 weeks of his life he was just laying in bed. It was very sad to see a man who was once a big energetic guy turn into 120 pound plant. I hope he is at a better place now.
And then last week a good female client of mine was also diagnosed with non hodgkins cancer stage 4. This all kind of kept me of the track to my comeback to competition. But stil i kept a pretty good 225 ponds even with subpar diet and use of "supplements by MTS" . I am amazed how i really feel good i mean without side effects on this cycle, and the gains are really quality gains not those shitty bloated gains. That also speaks about a quality of the produkts MTS delivers. Pretty sure that a high dose primo is also contributing to this.
I will get my feelings and head straight from today and hopefully nothing serius happens from now on that i can kill it in the gym and with my prep. i Will make pictures next week and then put on what a couple of weeks with MTS did to me. I have to warn you the before pictures are really not in any way a reflection of what a bodybuilder should look :(

erno
03-30-2017, 08:03 AM
https://attachment.outlook.office.net/owa/[email protected]/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATY3ZmYAZS1lYTFhLTBhN DAtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADKEP9GdZwDEeRHSnYkzZy4gcAZ8%2BfY sQXH0ObgvHBS%2FCgPAAAAgEMAAAAZ8%2BfYsQXH0ObgvHBS%2 FCgPAABLRwlMAAAAAESABAABUQRVcqvBkaCTbstud5lrg%3D%3 D&X-OWA-CANARY=iDMm9vnhl0WEulwjDQ93xmDLPURAd9QYFMoaejyRz3X WE9a6b6h7Gv0UYC05Uh3zRfRNDcadpoc.&token=ea2f02ed-84d0-4b56-a8ab-28d73eb2b430&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=True

https://attachment.outlook.office.net/owa/[email protected]/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATY3ZmYAZS1lYTFhLTBhN DAtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADKEP9GdZwDEeRHSnYkzZy4gcAZ8%2BfY sQXH0ObgvHBS%2FCgPAAAAgEMAAAAZ8%2BfYsQXH0ObgvHBS%2 FCgPAABLRwlMAAAAAESABAA2R5q8PTiQEyl53Maebo3sw%3D%3 D&X-OWA-CANARY=iDMm9vnhl0WEulwjDQ93xmDLPURAd9QYFMoaejyRz3X WE9a6b6h7Gv0UYC05Uh3zRfRNDcadpoc.&token=ea2f02ed-84d0-4b56-a8ab-28d73eb2b430&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=True

before pictures like i promised

erno
03-30-2017, 08:14 AM
Ok and tis was taken 7 weeks after. let we say 5 full weeks of supplements and training. I think it is going the right way. Weight same but i guess i gained 6-8 pounds of muscle and lost the same amount of fat. The MTS gear is just start to kick in full power now so the changes wil be bigger and better. I guess i will increase the calories expecially carbs on training days just to maximise the muscle gain. Still have a long way till november so i want to weight around 235-240 with 10 % bodyfat before i start the cut i think in august. I noticed from last week also a big strengt gain. Squating again 450 for reps and 1300 leg press. Rowing movements also increased a lot. With push movement i have to be carefull because my shoulders are totally fucked as i already said.

https://attachment.outlook.office.net/owa/[email protected]/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATY3ZmYAZS1lYTFhLTBhN DAtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADKEP9GdZwDEeRHSnYkzZy4gcAZ8%2BfY sQXH0ObgvHBS%2FCgPAAAAgEMAAAAZ8%2BfYsQXH0ObgvHBS%2 FCgPAABRKZ7xAAAAAESABAAM7O0WeTJgkqW1a4h%2BCHugw%3D %3D&X-OWA-CANARY=2YxWZGIIcUipmn6o3PW-A6DDdF9Dd9QYAbLwwQOOrT5KAh450kVsQBw1-VraL4LQQfGHtFJk1lI.&token=aeebcc74-c6a5-40ed-8bb8-87fc1d005e51&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=True

https://attachment.outlook.office.net/owa/[email protected]/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATY3ZmYAZS1lYTFhLTBhN DAtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADKEP9GdZwDEeRHSnYkzZy4gcAZ8%2BfY sQXH0ObgvHBS%2FCgPAAAAgEMAAAAZ8%2BfYsQXH0ObgvHBS%2 FCgPAABRKZ7xQAAAAESABAAuyMnD0xo0kmDpli2ffgN1A%3D%3 D&X-OWA-CANARY=6JUY7vdDD06qcBfic6NIrZCio8REd9QYJ0sUx3dwawq gCnRVEuazcX0Nm5VLxJiAi-Dg_BBpZTo.&token=351543cf-f341-4f66-9b8a-a7c2e6b527c8&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=True

erno
03-30-2017, 08:28 AM
https://attachment.outlook.office.net/owa/[email protected]/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATY3ZmYAZS1lYTFhLTBhN DAtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADKEP9GdZwDEeRHSnYkzZy4gcAZ8%2BfY sQXH0ObgvHBS%2FCgPAAAAgEMAAAAZ8%2BfYsQXH0ObgvHBS%2 FCgPAABRKZ7xwAAAAESABAAI3OOrLmucESlAH%2FOT54rdQ%3D %3D&X-OWA-CANARY=zvtK0guyhUqiKZ7avQkBjADvahpGd9QY1xGpEIwAYQ6 Y8JnhQiww4kiNlqWlOAvp59c0HnTAwaw.&token=8fb49bdd-b839-432b-a5e1-d0e732af004f&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=True

And one more just for fun.
None of these pictures are filtered or taken with pump. Just relaxt pictures taken on off day with no altereation in food or whatever.
Please post comments and feedbacks. Not all negatiev Feedbacks :)

Again big thanx to you MTS guys for giving me the chance to make a comeback

kleine
03-30-2017, 06:43 PM
pics dont work.

erno
04-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Sorry guys, I finally figured out how to upload the pictures (i think:o)

Before pic:

http://i68.tinypic.com/fc5fmh.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/xmki6u.jpg

After pic:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2vv4905.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/2ihrnes.jpg

erno
04-07-2017, 12:29 PM
One more after 7 weeks

http://i63.tinypic.com/whamf.jpg

erno
04-21-2017, 01:55 PM
Hello guys,

Update 10 weeks in:
Weight:225
fat%: 8%

Yes the real deal 8%. Getting harder and leaner and stronger everyday.
Still training 4 days a week. Yesterday Leg Press 1430 pounds 10 reps, Hack sq 530 pounds etc..
Calories on training days 5500. Non training days 3500.
Because leaning out so fast wil be upping calories by 500 every day.
Again big Thanx to MTS for making this possible. The longer i take the produkts the better it gets, And absolutly no PIP or any kind of swelling.
Thats it for now guys

mad4it
04-22-2017, 12:55 PM
Alot better mate
Last pic.. your shits getting nice and tight dude 😎

kippp
04-23-2017, 03:53 AM
Back looking thick and nice v-taper

erno
04-24-2017, 09:30 AM
Thanx for support mad4it en kipp. Doing my best considering my injury and heavy astmatic en gastric problems. I am confident that by the end of the year I am going to reach my best condition ever with the help of MTS.

erno
04-24-2017, 09:43 AM
IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2s7t8wh.jpg[/IMG]
http://i67.tinypic.com/wrl8bp.jpg

Some pic 2 weeks ago

erno
04-24-2017, 09:59 AM
http://i67.tinypic.com/2s7t8wh.jpg

friesman
04-24-2017, 02:07 PM
Very thick, good seperations in your legs too.

What injury are you suffering from?

erno
04-25-2017, 06:32 AM
Thanx Friesman.
Both of my shoulders are totally weard out.Heavy form of osteoartritis. Because of this is also why my right biceps totally tesrd of from shoulders and i have a hoe of 5 by 3 cm in my biceps 9only thing what i cant really influense with my look. And a lot of other small wear and tears but i can train arround them.

GODZILLA
04-25-2017, 12:49 PM
looking thick AF, like a brick house!!

erno
05-23-2017, 06:49 PM
Hi Guys,

Ok its been one more month. Dislocated my right shoulder so that the gaining fase wasnt optimal. But i have to tell you morning weight is up to 232. In the evening its close to 240 and i look like a turtle but by morning i must say i am more than happy. If i wouldnt know better i would say 4 pounds muscle 2 pounds water and maybe 1 pound fat. But the most important thing is that i look better and better every month.And this with very specific training because of injurys. Dont get me wrong i still train all the way but with different exercises and rep ranges.
Diet is now:
Protein: 300 grams
Carbs: 700 grams
fat: 120 grams
Every day the same because i train 6 days a week. Sunday i rest and i just get 3 meals in. These meals are better not be mentiond haha.
Still using MTS and have been very happy with it. Come to think off it I didnt have any absess or infection or swelling from the time I exclusivly using MTS. In general i feel healty and good no side effects worth saying. I just wish i did use this kind of produkts 15 years ago. I really think i would achive much better development. But hey it is never to late.
Pictures wil come very soon just have to shave atlest my upper gorilla body.
Just whant to thank you MTS for great support and in the name off my clients who are also very happy i introduse them to MTS produkts.

GODZILLA
05-27-2017, 11:12 AM
Hi Guys,

Ok its been one more month. Dislocated my right shoulder so that the gaining fase wasnt optimal. But i have to tell you morning weight is up to 232. In the evening its close to 240 and i look like a turtle but by morning i must say i am more than happy. If i wouldnt know better i would say 4 pounds muscle 2 pounds water and maybe 1 pound fat. But the most important thing is that i look better and better every month.And this with very specific training because of injurys. Dont get me wrong i still train all the way but with different exercises and rep ranges.
Diet is now:
Protein: 300 grams
Carbs: 700 grams
fat: 120 grams
Every day the same because i train 6 days a week. Sunday i rest and i just get 3 meals in. These meals are better not be mentiond haha.
Still using MTS and have been very happy with it. Come to think off it I didnt have any absess or infection or swelling from the time I exclusivly using MTS. In general i feel healty and good no side effects worth saying. I just wish i did use this kind of produkts 15 years ago. I really think i would achive much better development. But hey it is never to late.
Pictures wil come very soon just have to shave atlest my upper gorilla body.
Just whant to thank you MTS for great support and in the name off my clients who are also very happy i introduse them to MTS produkts.

very glad to hear and we are proud of you and your guys

keep going and keep us all updated!

THE COACH
05-28-2017, 03:50 AM
You look good!