PDA

View Full Version : AI dosage for 50 mg/d Trestolone Acetate

Powertard
02-14-2015, 07:37 PM
Hi

Should 1 mg of anastrozole be enough for 50 mg/d (350 mg/w) Trestolone acetate or will I have to use Letrozole?

I plan to use 50 mg/d for 3 weeks alongside 30 mg Halotestin and 500 test 400 deca to peak strength

Sadly this is going to be delayed because my local council thought it'd be a great idea to turn all the street lamps off all at the same time 2 hrs earlier than usual without warning and I slipped over on some black ice in the dark and I have mildly torn my hip flexor

In fact I will probably cut to 12% bodyfat (I am around 15% now) slowly over 8-10 weeks on 50 mg/d tren ace on like a 100-300 deficit a day while making some progress then go ahead at peak the strength right up! I aim to hit a 330 Kg squat belt only at 90 Kg bodyweight, not focusing of deadlifts right now and I cannot bench due to torn rotator cuffs

Once I get my shoulders sorted out (also causing massive bicep pain when deadlifting) I will do it all over again and get my total really high!

BIGDADDY
02-14-2015, 09:27 PM
Found this somewhere.....

Stacking and Use:

This information is of course purely hypothetical and based on an injectable version of the aforementioned acetate ester of MENT. Given the short half life and the short ester, daily injections would be required. In most cycles we would inject around 75 mg per day of test (give or take, based on 500 mg/week). Similar results could be obtained with 25-50 mg per day of MENT.

The drug does aromatize like nandrolone, and it aromatizes to 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol. In light of the low affinity of MENT for binding proteins, the same could be assumed of 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol, so this may be a quite potent estrogen. Combined with the progestagenic action of 19Nor steroids that could lead to a reasonable risk for gynocomastia. Especially those prone to estrogen should probably supplement with 1 mg per day of arimidex or 2.5 mg per day of letrozole to keep these effects at bay.

If stacked with additional aromatizing or otherwise estrogenic hormones its best to keep Nolvadex on hand as well, and to remind yourself of the progestagenic action. RU486, the abortion drug, is the only known truly effective progestin blocker, but is hard to find and terribly expensive. Combining with Winstrol may help, as it does have some competitive progestagenic blocking abilities, but their extent is not quantified in any study. The androgenic effects may be quite strong, so acne probably will occur, and men prone to problems with male pattern hair loss or prostate problems should be cautious. Due to the 7-alpha-methyl group, MENT is not affected by 5-alpha-reductase, so treatments like Proscar will have no effect.

02-15-2015, 06:00 PM
Stay with caber on hands too, that will raise your prolactin a lot

Powertard
02-15-2015, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the info, guys

i have nolva on hand
might get some caber too, it sounds pretty fun anyway lol!