PDA

View Full Version : MODAFINIL (200mg/50 tabs)

BIGDADDY
02-28-2017, 03:36 PM
https://med-tech.so/products/orals/international-modafinil-200mg-50-tabs.html
(https://med-tech.so/products/orals/international-modafinil-200mg-50-tabs.html)
Provigil is the brand name used for Modafinil when it is sold in the United Kingdom. Provigil is not a generic form of Modafinil, but is the original drug which means it tends to be more expensive.

Modafinil is a wakefulness promoting drug used by prescription to treat narcolepsy, sleep apnea and shift workers who experience sleep disturbances. Provigil offers the user a state of alertness and increased efficiency in cognitive activity. While other stimulants come with side effects which include nervous tension, agitation and even paranoia, Provigil’s action is clean and without these side effects.

Many people report an increase in motivation and some mood elevation, as well. Buying Provigil in the UK is popular among people who want to boost their mental performance, productivity and academic success.

https://image.ibb.co/jE0Bov/Screen_Shot_2017_02_28_at_10_39_16_PM.png

How it works

Numerous studies have been conducted on Modafinil in both rodents and humans. The exact mechanism of action remains unclear but we do have a good understanding of how Provigil works in general. Provigil helps to elevate levels of hypothalamic histamine while inhibiting many of the actions of the dopamine transporter. This inhibition leads to a boost in extracellular and synaptic concentrations of dopamine.

Many user experiences with Provigil state that this drug has a positive influence on mood and drive which are likely consequences in this increase in dopamine stimulation. Another mechanism of action which has garnered research involves a brain peptide known as orexin. Orexin, also called hypocretin, is a neurotransmitter that regulates arousal, wakefulness and appetite.

Orexin neurons can be found within our hypothalamus, but are also projected out to several different parts of the brain, most of which are associated with wakefulness and arousal. They are part of the hormonal system that keeps you alert and aware during the day but also allows you to sleep at night.

BigBen85
03-01-2017, 04:45 PM
Had my first go on the MTS modafinil this morning. Chewing it was not a pleasant experience it tastes like crap! But when you start to feel it working it's like a good kick up the ass! Put the tunes on and smashed my workout! Was really focused at work as well, definitely seems to help from a motivational point of view. Took it at about 5.30 this morning and it was tailing off at around 3.30-4pm this afternoon.

One thing I would say, set an alarm for your meals! You get so focused on what your doing time flies by without realising!

Nice product, il be using this again!

mr veins
03-10-2017, 11:28 AM
Any know for how long its work ? I mean if I take the it 5 a clock pm so when
I can sleep??

mad4it
03-10-2017, 12:13 PM
I would say it has a 10 to 12 hour life

I have mine at around 6am and I'm chilling in my bed by 8pm ready for a sleep

mr veins
03-10-2017, 04:50 PM
Nice. I will buy it with my next order.

Thanks

mad4it
03-11-2017, 07:46 AM
No problem mate 😎

GODZILLA
03-11-2017, 10:55 PM
Nice. I will buy it with my next order.

Thanks

you will love it, it works like a charm

mad4it
03-12-2017, 07:24 PM
Great product to help you through the daily grind of work

don't like having the time off from it though :D
But has to be done as your body/mind gets used to the product...like most things

Not happy that my wife feels the need to steal mine for her long working days though :mad:

SamH
03-12-2017, 09:43 PM
I've ordered some......I'll let you guys know how it goes. Pretty excited though! As my job is mentally exhausting, I'm curious to see what benefits I get from the Modafinil.

BIGDADDY
03-13-2017, 03:31 AM
I've ordered some......I'll let you guys know how it goes. Pretty excited though! As my job is mentally exhausting, I'm curious to see what benefits I get from the Modafinil.

Let me know how it works for you

a) chewing
b) not chewing

GODZILLA
03-13-2017, 10:56 AM

you will function and feel much better for sure. enjoy and let us know how its going

Jaxino
03-14-2017, 10:50 AM
Chewing works wonders!!!

I love this drug!! Workouts are insane with that!

SamH
03-28-2017, 01:54 AM
How long do you chew it for?

I chewed one tab this morning for about 1min until it was ground down into tiny pieces and then swallowed and washed the left over bits down with some water.

The taste was awful but I can feel it working. I feel a bit more awake and alert, slightly more focused.

Drako
03-28-2017, 05:40 AM
Will receive mine today. Can't wait to try them!

Deepfried
04-10-2017, 05:12 PM
This stuff has changed my life. I suddenly feel WAY more motivated, have far more energy, feel more alert and full of energy. Workouts feel much more rewarding, similar to how I felt when I first started making meaningful gains. SO glad to see MTS getting into smart drugs; I honestly think they're one of the most exciting emerging markets in the pharma industry.

And a huge thanks to you guys for pulling this one off. I'd never be able to afford a private script (works out 4x the cost as on here!), and the difference is incredible. Friends who were previously concerned about my ongoing depression actively comment on how calm, collected, focused and happy I seem. WIN.

Dose: 200mg per day, 5 days on, 2 days off.

BobbyC
04-10-2017, 08:05 PM
I wish l could say the same, does very little if anything for me, tried them for a week, started off small, then 400mg in the morning. Would feel slightly more alert for an hour or two, but for me, not this miracle performance as described. Tried whole and chewed. Might try 400mg twice a day.

GODZILLA
04-10-2017, 11:02 PM
This stuff has changed my life. I suddenly feel WAY more motivated, have far more energy, feel more alert and full of energy. Workouts feel much more rewarding, similar to how I felt when I first started making meaningful gains. SO glad to see MTS getting into smart drugs; I honestly think they're one of the most exciting emerging markets in the pharma industry.

And a huge thanks to you guys for pulling this one off. I'd never be able to afford a private script (works out 4x the cost as on here!), and the difference is incredible. Friends who were previously concerned about my ongoing depression actively comment on how calm, collected, focused and happy I seem. WIN.

Dose: 200mg per day, 5 days on, 2 days off.

thanks for the review, glad you are very satisfied. maybe make a log on this and people like to read and follow experiences of others

GODZILLA
04-10-2017, 11:03 PM
I wish l could say the same, does very little if anything for me, tried them for a week, started off small, then 400mg in the morning. Would feel slightly more alert for an hour or two, but for me, not this miracle performance as described. Tried whole and chewed. Might try 400mg twice a day.

its still medicine, never really know how it will impact somebody. in this case you seem to be a super low % of nonresponders. perhaps increase the dosage and split am and pm, to cover the hours of the day more. some people simply need more to get same results, nothing wrong with that

Jumada
05-12-2017, 04:40 PM
Bought some on my last order and wanted to use for a while prior to review as have used pharma grade previously with choline and oxiracetam. Normally rock but these didn't do anything for me unfortunately. MTS normally awesome. Could be me if guys are having results so bought some more original supply and great results again. I didn't chew, shouldn't need too.

canners
05-24-2017, 11:16 AM
I wish l could say the same, does very little if anything for me, tried them for a week,
started off small, then 400mg in the morning. Would feel slightly more alert for an hour or two, but for me, not this miracle performance as described. Tried whole and chewed. Might try 400mg twice a day.

How did you get on with the increased doseage? As my experience sounds similar to yours

BIGDADDY
05-24-2017, 05:51 PM
Bought some on my last order and wanted to use for a while prior to review as have used pharma grade previously with choline and oxiracetam. Normally rock but these didn't do anything for me unfortunately. MTS normally awesome. Could be me if guys are having results so bought some more original supply and great results again. I didn't chew, shouldn't need too.

These modafinils require chewing. We are doing our best to work on the formula to allow for better absorption. Whilst trying to improve, possibly things change. I haven't taken mod for a while, so I'll use some tomorrow myself.

Wolfman
08-26-2017, 02:05 AM
how is the new patch? I ordered in the past. Would like to get some if they are good to go like any other MTS products.