PDA

View Full Version : Introducing MTS staff - GODZILLA

GODZILLA
03-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Hi guys, i just want to make a little official introduction about me so you know exactly who i am and what i am doing. we value our client base and forum members and we value open and straight up communication and this is a important part of it.

My name is Godzilla (yes godzilla is better then king kong) and i have been working inside/with MTS for a good while now. I used to spend lost of my time behind the curtain so to speak and a lot of you have talked to/dealt with me in 1 way or another over time. I am a serious bodybuilder myself and a very experienced coach and i myself know what i love about this sport and all its aspects and how they should be done. I believe the best way to treat people is how you want to be treated, which is with respect, positive attitude, with a goal to help them and in all and any ways IMPROVE on the relationship and make it stronger so it will stand the test of time.

What i am here to do is to make this community stronger, to make it bigger and to raise the ceiling to a much higher level. For this i am dedicating my time and effort to such things as customer relations, coaching, special accounts relations (big buyers) sponsored athletes, solving issues, improving the system and a plethora of other important things. pretty much all of the steps needed to ensure YOU (our clients and valued members) will be better off in every way.

You can always reach me by email

https://mtsboard.com/image.php?u=3644&type=sigpic&dateline=1489239221

I am on the forum and on the email everyday so no issues there, easy to contact me. If you have any questions, just leave them down below and thanks for all the support and love you guys are showing us, we really appreciate it.

thank you

Godzilla

mad4it
03-12-2017, 07:12 PM
Good day Godzilla
Great introduction and definitely think making this community stronger/larger
More informative is the way forward :cool:

Anything we can do to help, Please let us know.

Regards T

BIGDADDY
03-13-2017, 03:30 AM
Yeah guys, we've been working together for several years but in the backend of the site. Now he'll be helping us on customer relationship management.

Good value to the MTS team.

Thanks for the support

Rick123
03-13-2017, 05:32 PM
MTS keeps improving and improving their service. Bravo guys! Really good job :) we have to spread the name!

Ross
03-16-2017, 11:22 PM
Very helpful so far!

big482
03-22-2017, 08:56 PM
Already been a pleasure working with GODZILLA. Just like dealing with Big . Easy and gets problems or questions solved quickly.

jimmylkw
03-27-2017, 01:33 PM
trying not to sound rude but.. NPNT! Hehe

eric11
04-03-2017, 03:34 PM
Great team overall good communication, always on time with emails and gear sent,no complaints here.thanks mts.

kippp
04-08-2017, 01:47 PM
Godzilla is top notch. Answer email and questions promptly. Communication is 💯 I'm definitely glad to be part of the MTS team. Repping MTS to the fullest with hopes of bringing my best to the stage in 6wks all because of MTS products

GODZILLA
04-08-2017, 02:34 PM
Godzilla is top notch. Answer email and questions promptly. Communication is ������ I'm definitely glad to be part of the MTS team. Repping MTS to the fullest with hopes of bringing my best to the stage in 6wks all because of MTS products

thanks man and you are doing excellent, example of a good rep: active, knowing how marketing and promoting works, awesome looking and walking the walk.

GODZILLA
04-08-2017, 02:35 PM
Godzilla is top notch. Answer email and questions promptly. Communication is 💯 I'm definitely glad to be part of the MTS team. Repping MTS to the fullest with hopes of bringing my best to the stage in 6wks all because of MTS products

thanks man and you are doing excellent, example of a good rep: active, knowing how marketing and promoting works, awesome looking and walking the walk.

Rehv
04-08-2017, 04:24 PM
nice introducing and already had contact with godzilla.
Very fast replying and gave me some good info!

eric11
07-17-2017, 09:51 PM
The staff is always a pleasure to deal with,easy to get ahold of and always in contacts,thanjs mts for high quality products.