PDA

View Full Version : MTS Sponsored athletes

GODZILLA
03-11-2017, 06:08 PM
We at MTS are always glad when we can work with and help athletes and significant people in our industry and offer them a sponsored status and benefits.

with this thread i am opening a new round of selection for new MTS SPONSORED ATHLETES.

Some general info so you guys know what i am looking for and what you could be getting if you are selected:

1: you have to be involved in the fitness/bodybuilding industry, so you have to be a athlete (preferably serious one) and/or be of importance in the industry through forums and people you know. you are our highway sign in a way so its gotta be good.

2: You have to be ACTIVE. you will be reporting to me and what i value is a pro-active attitude and especially a positive and outgoing outlook.

there are some other requirements but this i will discuss 1 on 1 via email when i select the first candidates

And of course we wouldn't be MTS if we wouldn't support and take care of our sponsored athletes in a great way. we want you to do well and with us you will.

For those interested in becoming a MTS SPONSORED ATHLETE pls email me here

https://mtsboard.com/image.php?u=3644&type=sigpic&dateline=1489239221

Thanks

Godzilla

brimmy
03-13-2017, 12:56 PM
Best of luck with this, MTS has some great products and has always been good to me. I don't have the social outreach or personal time to dedicate to something like this but I'm sure plenty will step up :)

GODZILLA
03-13-2017, 04:54 PM
Best of luck with this, MTS has some great products and has always been good to me. I don't have the social outreach or personal time to dedicate to something like this but I'm sure plenty will step up :)

for sure, MTS is top notch and for many years now and we are happy to support guys who can help spread the word and the brand. win win for all

kippp
03-14-2017, 08:20 PM
Email sent...would like the opportunity to be part of the MTS Team and spread the word.

GODZILLA
03-15-2017, 04:00 AM
Email sent...would like the opportunity to be part of the MTS Team and spread the word.

sounds good, i answered and spreading the MTS gospel and word is always good

jameslim
03-15-2017, 08:19 AM
i would like to become MTS sponsored athletes

GODZILLA
03-15-2017, 08:42 AM
i would like to become MTS sponsored athletes

pls send me an email and introduce yourself. we can only choose a select few who bring most value to our marketing

Ross
03-16-2017, 11:24 PM
Great to be on the team. :cool:

GODZILLA
03-17-2017, 04:32 AM
Great to be on the team. :cool:

welcome to the team. promotion is key, do well and we are happy!

Bad4life
03-19-2017, 10:58 AM
Email sent :)

james delaney
03-19-2017, 01:18 PM
do you have any tshirts or vest tops for sale ,not tried your product yet but heard good things ,

GODZILLA
03-19-2017, 03:08 PM
do you have any tshirts or vest tops for sale ,not tried your product yet but heard good things ,

we will be giving free tshirts with orders starting very soon, so combine your 2 wishes and get a nice order going on and we will throw a good tshirt for you on top for FREE! you will love our products

james delaney
03-19-2017, 05:17 PM
cool look forward to it

GODZILLA
03-20-2017, 10:36 PM
I am still looking for MORE quality guys to sponsor, guys who understand marketing and promotion and who want to be sponsored by THE BEST: MTS

be proactive, be energetic, be responsible and work hard, be outgoing and active on forums and good in promotion and we will take care of you more then fully!

mad4it
03-21-2017, 08:05 AM
I have been promoting mts on some forums with pics of products and start of cycle body pics , but as most forums are very clicky and alot of people like to shut you down

I feel it will take time to get my foot in the door as such....

Hoping the current cycle im on primo/test/pro mt200 will show good progress and i can update body pics

A pic says a 1000 words

Also I normally do pct....thats out the window for this year as i want to see what a blast and cruise cycle will do for me...sick of losing my gains on pct 😑

GODZILLA
03-21-2017, 09:04 AM
pics are very important, shows you walk the walk not just talk the talk. dont spam forums, we need quality reviews and real honest guys, people can easily feel the difference between spamming with a goal and really liking a company like ours. be active and be honest and make connections and promote and make pics and update threads, grow the circle of people

mad4it
03-21-2017, 09:59 AM
Thats the plan Godzilla

Not spamming at all
Just stating the truth in what gear i take
Cycles
Diet
Rest/sleep
Training...just started a jay cutler 8 week routine to change up my training

And hopefully that will get me to a good size

Rehv
04-04-2017, 03:51 AM
Very nice to see this. I'm a very active atlete and like to be in your team!

eric11
04-08-2017, 12:39 AM
Mts.deff.has a great small team of pro. Athletes and npc.guys,some beast on team mts.looking 4ward 2 seeing the progress.