PDA

View Full Version : MTS coaching programme

THE COACH
03-14-2017, 12:09 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is THE COACH and it's a real pleasure to be here. Over the years, MTS has sought to provide the community with anabolics of the highest quality and now, to up things a notch, we are providing coaching services to take you closer to your goals.

Understandably, with bodybuilding, there is a lot of freely available information floating around the Internet. But when gear use comes into the picture, things start to get a little blurry with all the contrasting methods out in the open. We will take that guesswork out of the picture, tailoring a programme specifically targeted at your goals. You will no longer have to stress yourself silly over compounds and dosages and all the technical stuff, and can instead focus your efforts entirely on the gym and making progress. Whether you're a newbie trying to piece together your first cycle or a seasoned veteran who needs an extra pair of eyes, I will be here to take you to your goals.

I am a bodybuilder myself and have acquired this experience over many years of training and competing. I have researched every aspect of bodybuilding and supplemented it with my own experience and many years of hands on coaching i have been doing with many clients. You are in good hands with MTS as your support system.

With me, I expect at least a certain level of commitment from you. Before we begin coaching proper, I will spend some time getting to know you and understanding you as an individual. Not only am I interested in things like your current body composition (body mass and fat levels, training and dieting experience, etc), I am also keen to know about your lifestyle and habits. This will help us set up a sustainable game plan for you, the keyword here being sustainable as we want something you can stick to and be consistent with. You will update me throughout the week with how you feel so we can continue tapering things to better suit you. At least once a week, I will need frontal and rear assessment pictures to gauge your progress. While on my end I will do what I can to make this a positive experience for you, work is work and we will get work done.

We want our customers to always profit from our deals and below we are offering you unique and super discounted deals;

Coaching per month: 100GBP

OR

Coaching 1 month + 5 oils INCLUDED ..... 300 GBP
Coaching 1 month + 20 oils INCLUDED ..... 500 GBP
Coaching 1 month + 30 oils INCLUDED ..... 800 GBP

Please email......
https://mtsboard.com/image.php?u=3652&type=sigpic&dateline=1489470074 with COACHING in the subject title to be part of Team MTS.

I look forward to working with you soon.

MTS: Simply the Best

GODZILLA
03-16-2017, 05:47 AM
a big welcome to our awesome coach. for all thinking about this, this is a GREAT opportunity to get pro level advice and at same time heavy discounts on our top notch products. jump in fast!

Jaxino
03-27-2017, 12:12 PM
Very good idea!

GODZILLA
03-27-2017, 09:36 PM
Very good idea!
for sure, we have guys already signing up so space is limited, whoever wants an awesome coach needs to jump on this quickly!

GODZILLA
03-29-2017, 12:47 PM
for the new guys who just signed up, we encourage you to make a log here (for each person their own log) and keep us all updated how things are going and how much more beastly you are getting.

BigJon96
06-01-2017, 04:11 PM
great concept guys!!

GODZILLA
06-01-2017, 07:41 PM
great concept guys!!

for sure, did you sign up for coaching also?

kleine
06-01-2017, 08:51 PM
for sure, did you sign up for coaching also?

I 'm his coach...:cool:

GODZILLA
06-02-2017, 05:16 PM
I 'm his coach...:cool:

awesome, you know your stuff

GilGripper
08-22-2017, 03:21 PM
Is Coach still taking on clients?

GODZILLA
08-22-2017, 09:19 PM
Is Coach still taking on clients?

yes, pm or better yet email him. we have excellent packages going on where you will get some good discounts on our products as well. cant go wrong with our coach

GilGripper
08-23-2017, 04:55 PM
Thanks Godzilla I will email him today. Yea that's what I noticed with the amazing package price of coach and gear that's hard to pass up.

THE COACH
08-24-2017, 11:40 AM
Thanks Godzilla I will email him today. Yea that's what I noticed with the amazing package price of coach and gear that's hard to pass up.

Hi there,

Yes I still have slots open. Feel free to drop me an email, tell me about your goals and what you want to achieve with your physique and we'll work something out together.

GilGripper
09-24-2017, 10:53 PM
Hey Mr Big, Coach or Godzilla I have a question about the programs. First off been saving up for a bit and am about to purchase one of the programs later this week. I've already talked to coach once to make sure he has slots and give him a background but don't want to bother too much till I've paid my $. I'll be selecting the middle package. So my question pertains to the gear that I'll select when I do pay later this week since the international line is down and I'm in the states do I just pick from the standard and pro lines and It is just oils correct? . Is the 5gbp charge per item or is it one time for all on the order? After I pay and before I select, I'll email coach and go over a little more detail on me and on compounds I like and ones I have to stay away from and then with his opinion I'll select my oils and add on a few orals and ancillaries to my order. Just want to make sure I have it all straight since I'll be doing it towards the end of the week. Thanks much

GODZILLA
09-25-2017, 09:55 AM
Hey Mr Big, Coach or Godzilla I have a question about the programs. First off been saving up for a bit and am about to purchase one of the programs later this week. I've already talked to coach once to make sure he has slots and give him a background but don't want to bother too much till I've paid my $. I'll be selecting the middle package. So my question pertains to the gear that I'll select when I do pay later this week since the international line is down and I'm in the states do I just pick from the standard and pro lines and It is just oils correct? . Is the 5gbp charge per item or is it one time for all on the order? After I pay and before I select, I'll email coach and go over a little more detail on me and on compounds I like and ones I have to stay away from and then with his opinion I'll select my oils and add on a few orals and ancillaries to my order. Just want to make sure I have it all straight since I'll be doing it towards the end of the week. Thanks much

yes, just pls make sure to click the STEALTH option at checkout

canners
06-29-2020, 05:53 PM
What’s the email for coaching ?

Thanks

MAXIMUS
06-29-2020, 06:58 PM
What’s the email for coaching ?

Thanks

PM me lets see if we can help you out

fatboy
11-28-2021, 04:44 AM
The coaching program seems like the support I’m looking for. I hope the program is still available guys.