PDA

View Full Version : Ment/trestolone

Ross
03-14-2017, 06:27 PM
Hey could anybody give me some extra information on this? Been running a few weeks now was going to continue and use it up until my shows 6-8 weeks away, Can I run it that long? Also would it hold water on me which would effect me on stage?

Thank you. :cool:

THE COACH
03-15-2017, 11:21 AM
MENT aromatises so even after you pull Test out at the end you'll need to make sure you keep your estrogen levels in check, maybe run an AI if necessary and you won't be having issues with water. 50mg ED is a good dose and if you have Tren together with it in the mix you'll see a very nice look staring back at you in the mirror. When lean enough, you'll notice water going to all the right places, giving you that 'pop' without the flatness and stringiness that typically comes towards the end of prep.

Ross
03-16-2017, 09:51 PM
Awesome coach thank you! I was going to run shredded the last 3-5 weeks, 1mil eod or every 3 days do you think that would be ok on its own and with adex ed? Thanks for the advice <3

THE COACH
03-17-2017, 12:10 AM
With Shredded I'd go for ED injections, EOD at the very most. Spread out your doses accordingly. Adex to dry out at the very final phase is good. Best of luck!

GODZILLA
03-17-2017, 04:41 AM
THECOACH knows his stuff, proud to have him on our MTS team. use his services, you will be very glad

Ross
03-28-2017, 08:13 PM
Gonna start shredded on sat, fire in letro last week to dry out

GODZILLA
03-29-2017, 12:48 PM
Gonna start shredded on sat, fire in letro last week to dry out

you will love it, keep us all updated

shel313
06-10-2017, 11:41 AM
This drug blows you the fuck up but is expensive as fuck, cant really justify the cost to results ratio

Chris GW
06-15-2017, 01:48 PM
Is there an option to have longer esters of MENT?

Nac
08-06-2017, 05:51 PM
Is there an option to have longer esters of MENT?

Estrogen sides can be difficult enough to control as it is with the short ester, I imagine things would be only worse with a longer acting one. Plus, somewhat ironically, part of MENTs appeal are the benefits it provides with sharper plasma peaks (which youll miss to a degree with a long ester).