PDA

View Full Version : Getting Ripped With MTS

Bad4life
03-19-2017, 04:33 PM
Hi Guys,
All of us know that to look great is difficult, but to look ripped is HARD Work. To do it with only diet and training is almost impossible, a specially in environment that we are in to.
Work, stress, no proper diet regime, not enough sleep- that alone can easily kill you, not to mention how it reduces the results that we expect to see after hard months of training.
I am not talking about these few blessed people who are already at the top, and they go to the gym for a living. As well i'm not saying that you or i can not be one of them.
But to achieve something in bodybuilding or fitness we all need a lot of supplements, and a specially us in our harsh true everyday life
That's where MTS comes to rescue .
For the past few years , every spring i have been doing a nice small cycle to get me ready for the beach, as i believe many of us do.
And all the time i was using gear from MTS.
So this year i would be sharing my experience with you all in this private blog or what we can call it. And we can grow in size :D and in heart :D (obviously i'm not really in to gaining weight but to be really ripped and to look aesthetic)
Now i will chose some great products and let you know what is what.
Any questions feel free to ask

GODZILLA
03-19-2017, 04:58 PM
good thread, but needs to be in log section/reviews