PDA

View Full Version : Getting Ripped With MTS

Bad4life
03-20-2017, 04:57 PM
Hi Guys,
I am one of MTS sponsored Athletes.
All of us know that to look great is difficult, but to look ripped is HARD Work. To do it with only diet and training is almost impossible, a specially in environment that we are in to.
Work, stress, no proper diet regime, not enough sleep- that alone can easily kill you, not to mention how it reduces the results that we expect to see after hard months of training.
I am not talking about these few blessed people who are already at the top, and they go to the gym for a living. As well i'm not saying that you or i can not be one of them.
But to achieve something in bodybuilding or fitness we all need a lot of supplements, and a specially us in our harsh true everyday life
That's where MTS comes to rescue .
For the past few years , every spring i have been doing a nice small cycle to get me ready for the beach, as i believe many of us do.
And all the time i was using gear from MTS.
So this year i would be sharing my experience with you all in this private blog or what we can call it. And we can grow in size :D and in heart :D (obviously i'm not really in to gaining weight but to be really ripped and to look aesthetic)
Now i will chose some great products and let you know what is what.
Any questions feel free to ask

mad4it
03-20-2017, 07:50 PM
Hi Mate

sounds good, look forward to the progress updates :cool:

Bad4life
03-20-2017, 09:55 PM
My first pick for the reference. Waiting for goods and keep you updated. Thanks mad4it , will post updates soon :)
http://i68.tinypic.com/ke9pc0.jpg

GODZILLA
03-20-2017, 10:01 PM
thats what i'm talkin about, excellent physique, near to flawless!

mad4it
03-21-2017, 06:07 AM
Looking good dude
Very good shape

Bad4life
03-21-2017, 04:41 PM
Thank You guys,
That means a lot to me.
As everyone knows there is always space for improvement. So I hope after few weeks of good food,good gear and good training it will be even better, and better, and better :) Until BEAST mode :)
will keep you updated when receive the goods ;)

Bad4life
04-09-2017, 01:56 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/116l8as.jpg

Hi guys , finally this week have received the goods :) as always they came in discreet packaging and all was 👍

Started using, My favorite, Super Tren!!!
P.s. do not use pre workout when using this powerful stuff :) as methyltrienolone will kick you hard after first shot :)
And all day you feel energised.
Second compound is med mutation .
I know it not supposed to kick in instantly but I feel different from the first day:)
I started to consume more calories so I hope to grow some muscle with it :)
Then some Primabolan , and some test 400 :)
During cycle i always use about 1200mg/week of test so this some comes in handy saving me some holes from pins :)

BIGDADDY
04-09-2017, 11:37 PM
Looks awesome. Good stuff

GODZILLA
04-10-2017, 08:29 AM
stage ready body, round and lean, superb

Bad4life
04-15-2017, 05:30 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/2h3n8yo.jpg

Two weeks in the cycle and the numbers look like that.

1200Mg Test400 / a week
453Mg Super Tren / a Week
1350Mg Med Mutation / a week
200Mg Primabolan / a week
1Mg Cabaser / a week
500UI Hcg / a day
20Mg Tamoxifen / a day

Now thinking to add extra masteron and more super tren
and start orals , or do you thing i should wait with stanavar?

GODZILLA
04-17-2017, 07:44 AM
stanavar will make you FULL and ROUND. get ultra lean and shredded with more tren and mast and then hit up stanavar

mad4it
04-17-2017, 03:54 PM
Looking great dude
Thats some big dosing
Dont think my ass could take that much gear lol

laaazy
04-25-2017, 05:50 PM
Mind posting your diet?