PDA

View Full Version : Stacking steroids quiry??

Mass1234
03-20-2017, 07:49 PM
I was recently having a conversation with someone who suggested a cycle to me and I just wanted some thoughts on it:

Deca 2ml p/w
Test E 2ml p/w
Equipose Max 500 2ml p/w
150mg anapolon per day p/w
Armidex eod 1 tab

Feed back please

mad4it
03-20-2017, 07:55 PM
Hi Mate

nice to see the AI has been added...its a must if u ask me

what are you wanting from this cycle

you trying to bulk up or lean out ??

Mass1234
03-20-2017, 07:56 PM
Bulk I usually use deca, test e, anapollen and arimidex but have been suggested to Ed equipose??

james delaney
03-20-2017, 08:48 PM
i always like to keep my test higher thant the deca and the anapolon seems a bit high if that 150mg per day

THE COACH
03-21-2017, 12:38 AM
Equipoise in that stack will give you a nice shape that just Test and Deca will tend to have you lose. Think capped delts, thick upper chest and traps. Just that "bodybuilder look" when you're wearing a loose shirt. Might wanna re-evaluate the anadrol dose. AI on a per needed basis.

GODZILLA
03-21-2017, 05:01 AM
I was recently having a conversation with someone who suggested a cycle to me and I just wanted some thoughts on it:

Deca 2ml p/w
Test E 2ml p/w
Equipose Max 500 2ml p/w
150mg anapolon per day p/w
Armidex eod 1 tab

Feed back please

my advice would be get our coach. this way you get discount on chosen items and his vast knowledge and FULL help, instead of short one-liners which is normal on forums. when you put something in your body dont spare any expense, its your body. thats why we have different packages with coaching to give you all you need with best price possible anywhere on the market

Mass1234
03-21-2017, 08:40 AM
I've already bought alot of products as have bought in bulk before the MTS Coach offer had started so currently have plenty AAS. But am definitely interested in the MTS COACH OFFER

THE COACH
03-21-2017, 11:35 AM
Well, we do offer standalone coaching so feel free to drop me an email if you're interested.

Jaxino
03-21-2017, 09:12 PM
Test Deca Eq is a staple.

I would skip Anadrol in a growth phase it will kill appetite.

If you want an oral Winstrol or Dbol are the best. I would add both at 30mg each for 4-6weeks.
Winstrol will lower shbg and will act as anti progestinic.
Dbol will kill cortisole.

Btw a coach will give you a proper wo and DIET. We are what we eat.
So if you miss a good diet hire a coach..
These will be the best money spent in all your life.

I am coached by Ameen Alai now... I will never regret the money spent.