PDA

View Full Version : Black Dragon Arimidex

jcinqu
03-26-2017, 06:06 PM
Hello, I hope this is the correct place to talk about this. I was required to have international Arimidex since I am in the states. The only one available was Black Dragon. My concern is, I cannot find one review anywhere where anyone has used this product. I have also seen people state that Black Dragon is a "fake" version of Dragon Pharma, and that all of their gear is bunk.

Does anyone have any insight?

Thank you in advance!!

mad4it
03-26-2017, 06:30 PM
Hi Mate

If you brought it from this site then it will 100% be the real deal

if not from here, then only getting it tested will tell you

hope this helps

regards T

BIGDADDY
03-27-2017, 02:20 AM
Hello, I hope this is the correct place to talk about this. I was required to have international Arimidex since I am in the states. The only one available was Black Dragon. My concern is, I cannot find one review anywhere where anyone has used this product. I have also seen people state that Black Dragon is a "fake" version of Dragon Pharma, and that all of their gear is bunk.

Does anyone have any insight?

Thank you in advance!!

You can still order european arimidex from the euro range even if you are in USA. Just order it and it won't stop you.

The arimidex was bought from a pharmacy, however, we will be phased out with another brand soon due to stock issues.

jcinqu
03-27-2017, 07:14 PM
You can still order european arimidex from the euro range even if you are in USA. Just order it and it won't stop you.

The arimidex was bought from a pharmacy, however, we will be phased out with another brand soon due to stock issues.

Mr. Big, thank you for your response! I should have been a bit more clear in saying , because of the other items I had ordered, I would have had to make a separate order with the Euro Adex.
Is there a reason BLack Dragon is being phased out on your site? Anything I should worry about?

Thanks again!
J

BIGDADDY
03-28-2017, 01:38 AM
Mr. Big, thank you for your response! I should have been a bit more clear in saying , because of the other items I had ordered, I would have had to make a separate order with the Euro Adex.
Is there a reason BLack Dragon is being phased out on your site? Anything I should worry about?

Thanks again!
J

The situation in Thailand is that most pharmacies cannot get stock. Alpha Pharma is basically non-existent. Other brands have just dropped off the planet.... black dragon is the only thing remaining. Even this is in short supply too. I can get AstraZenca but it will cost much more.

jcinqu
03-28-2017, 01:58 AM
I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions. Thank you