PDA

View Full Version : THE_COACH is coaching me-Accountability post

Powertard
03-29-2017, 05:59 PM
Okay so I hired THE_COACH to coach me. he has made me a diet protocol and a hormone protocol. I am just on 300 mg/w test enth right now and that is it.

We are trying to strip this fat off of me then rebuild me.

Oh man here we go

My log :)

GODZILLA
03-29-2017, 07:24 PM
well done and you will see huge changes with our coach. he takes his time to really see what you need so have trust and give it time and you will be a new person!

keep this log alive, we all want to follow your journey

Powertard
03-29-2017, 08:40 PM
:)

Hoping that life smiles on me for once

GODZILLA
03-29-2017, 09:55 PM

Hoping that life smiles on me for once

you are in good hands

Jaxino
03-30-2017, 05:09 PM
You hired a coach Powert! Good good choice! Listen to him and post photos I think you will improve greatly.

Powertard
03-30-2017, 07:43 PM

I'm going gluten free for the while, been gluten free for a few days and seemingly bowels are picking up which is interesting

kleine
03-30-2017, 08:35 PM
Preview off the diet?

Powertard
03-31-2017, 08:42 AM
MEAL 1:

Oats - 120g

Toast - 2 slices

Eggs - 4 whole eggs

MEAL 2:

Chicken Mince - 200g

Pasta - 150g

Spinach on the side

MEAL 3:

2 scoops whey protein - 50g

MEAL 4:

Lean Beef Mince - 200g

White Rice - 1.5 cups

Spinach in the side

MEAL 5:

2 scoops whey protein - 50g

MEAL 6:

Chicken Mince - 200g

Pasta - 150g

2 apples

Due to bowel damage, I have opted to chose gluten free pasta and bread as well as a blend of pea+hemp protein instead of whey, which still has a good complete amino acid profile and we get some extra fibre in there too.

My routine is:

Day 1:

-Leg press 5x12

-Close grip bench 4x8

-Close grip cable rows(focus on squeeze) 5x12

-paused dumbell fly 4x12

-Dumbell shrug 3x15(focus on squeeze)

Day2:

-Chest press machine 3x15

-Lat pull down or assisted pull ups 5x12

- Leg extension 5x12(last 2 sets paused at top)

-hammer curl 4x12

-barbell curl 5x10

-dumbbell skull crushers 4x10

-Rope pushdown 5x15

Day3:

-Hamstring curl 5x15(paused at top)

-Adductor machine 4x30

-one leg leg press, 4x12 (4 second descent, for time under tension)

-incline dumbbell bench 4x10

-side lateral raise 5x12

-Standing calf raise 8x20

-Seated calf raise 8x10

Day4:

-Barbell row 3x12

-shoulder press 4x8

-Facepull 4x20

-Ab wheel 5x15

-Dumbell curl 4x12

THE_COACH did not send me this routine rather it is one I produced myself. I opted to stay away from squats and deadlifts although I love them due to the injury potential atm due to low muscle tissue in the posterior chain+ my back injuries; I have out of place spine segments so any compression forces etc could really screw me up right now.

THE COACH
03-31-2017, 02:41 PM
With Powertard I realised the bulk of his problems are largely psychological. Thus in scheduling things with him my concern was finding something he could stick to. I gave him 2 free cheats a week for reprieve, but compressed to a certain time frame. Outside of that, I intend to create a system of routine/habit for him to help with consistency.

Powertard
04-01-2017, 08:48 AM
^indeed, Coach has even thought so far out side the box as to have me on minced meats rather than breasts/steaks etc so it is easier for me to weigh out and stuff as he caught onto my OCD tendencies

Pretty much/all my issues in my life are caused by my psychological problems...well not so much that but the fact I am manipulated by the people around me into self destructing lol

Powertard
04-02-2017, 10:42 AM
Been sticking to coach's plan apart from yesterday where I had a quest bar because I ran out of protein powder but I took some pasta out of my M3 to make up for it.

Rode my bike 5 miles today

Changing the bread I'm using. it has psyllium husk in so it'll screw me up more so I'm changing it.

Powertard
04-04-2017, 09:55 AM
Was doing okay. Started benching close grip 80 kg for sets of 12 and stuff

Unfortunately bowels have played up once again :( not digesting at all, feel all weak

Powertard
04-06-2017, 07:44 PM
drinking acv and taking bicarb of sooddaaaa

Powertard
04-07-2017, 10:16 AM
ACV is working it seems! tsp in a lot of water lots of fluids and just riding it out! :)

Woke up today and I was not bloated for the first time in a LONG time!!!!! :)

Happy :)

GODZILLA
04-07-2017, 05:32 PM
ACV is working it seems! tsp in a lot of water lots of fluids and just riding it out! :)

Woke up today and I was not bloated for the first time in a LONG time!!!!! :)

Happy :)

trust the coach, he is amazing

Powertard
04-07-2017, 06:51 PM
Woooo go Coach

Powertard
04-07-2017, 08:14 PM
Just having to stay away from the EVIL DAIRY products that mess me up

Powertard
04-08-2017, 12:10 PM
Yep, definitely acidity

I eat processed junk food CRAP and suddenly my bowels are messed up back to square one again

Powertard
04-09-2017, 03:48 PM
We are going to try coconut oil and I am also going to my Drs tomorrow to get some proper professional help for my eating disordered background

Powertard
04-10-2017, 06:51 AM
Argh lol bowels aren't working still
Going to Drs today to get professional help hopefully some inpatient stuff to at least get my bowels working and hopefully some type of mental health shit to get me back on track

BIGDADDY
04-11-2017, 06:27 AM
Argh lol bowels aren't working still
Going to Drs today to get professional help hopefully some inpatient stuff to at least get my bowels working and hopefully some type of mental health shit to get me back on track

are you taking Prozac or Lexapro?

Powertard
04-11-2017, 07:06 AM
No, these drugs mess with the serotine balance in the gut and were actually a causation factor in the first place

We are usng coconut oil now and it seems to be working! Today they seemed to function mostly normally for the first time in a long time and it was the best feeling in te world!

Powertard
04-12-2017, 09:29 PM
Been referred to IP! :) sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy

Hoping to get this squared away; obviously there are mental reasons as to what drives me to do this to myself, it must be some type of self esteem problem

I spoke to this 28 stone guy today at a market stand and I asked him what it was like to be like it and he said "It is absolutely horrible. you feel like you are 80. I have no energy my joints hurt I don't sleep well. it got to the point where I could not even walk 80 yards."

He got that way because he was a rugby player on a 4000+ calorie diet fit muscle weight 22 stone and then got tackled injured and just kept eating the same if not more because he was sat at home depressed, his muscle mass wasted off and he gained a ridiculous amount of fat in a few months. He said it is a living hell and the only thing that stops him from topping himself is the fact he has a wife and kids and it makes his days worthwhile.

I treat this as a forewarning