PDA

View Full Version : Get a free t-shirt!

GODZILLA
04-01-2017, 03:18 PM
We are releasing our newsletter today and in it we have a NEW awesome deal:

EVERY CUSTOMER WHO ORDERS IN APRIL GETS A FREE AWESOME MTS T-SHIRT!

http://i67.tinypic.com/28s3mfn.jpg

But to avoid any confusion and to make things run as smoothly as possible for you and us, pls read and observe the below rules (there will be no exceptions to these rules) and lets get this ass kicking deal started!

Rules of GET A FREE T-SHIRT IN APRIL DEAL:
* Every customer (not every order) in April gets a FREE t-shirt
* First come first serve and as long as stock lasts
* You cant choose a specific colour (black or red) but only size (L, XL, XXL).
>>>> pls specify the size you want in the order comment box, asking after you ordered is NOT VALID
* Per customer only 1 free t-shirt in April
* 1 free t-shirt irrespective of order size
* T-shirts will be sent separately at the end of each week (so not together with your order)
* There is no reshipping policy on free t-shirts

We will be updating this thread so check back often for the most current up to date stock on our MTS T-Shirts

rsturbo56
04-01-2017, 03:38 PM
Every customer....ah, presuming then you actually need to place an order to be eligible.

I initially read it as though if your a customer, you don't have to make an order to get a t shirt.

I just placed 2 orders last month, just missed out. Never mind....great offer by the way! 👍

GODZILLA
04-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Every customer....ah, presuming then you actually need to place an order to be eligible.

I initially read it as though if your a customer, you don't have to make an order to get a t shirt.

I just placed 2 orders last month, just missed out. Never mind....great offer by the way! ������

Every customer in April gets a FREE t-shirt. to be a customer one needs to buy in april indeed. 2 only, go for the trifecta and get yourself or your buddy an awesome tshirt!

big482
04-01-2017, 04:11 PM
I will be getting me a T-shirt . Now just need a bioscience T-Shirt and I have MTS T -shirt for Leg Day and Bioscience for back day lol . I will be getting my order in asap

james delaney
04-01-2017, 06:12 PM
sign me up for newsletter please.i be making order friday 8/5/17

Drako
04-01-2017, 06:28 PM
Damn, they look even better than the first ones :cool:

GODZILLA
04-01-2017, 06:44 PM
sign me up for newsletter please.i be making order friday 8/5/17
when you make an account on our site you have the option to click sign up for newsletter. if you didnt send me an email and i will add you
and this deal is only in april, so no free tshirts in may and only in april as long as stock lasts, so if anybody wants an awesome tshirt better be quick with ordering!

james delaney
04-01-2017, 07:36 PM
got it thanks .dont get paid till friday if your out your out

GODZILLA
04-01-2017, 07:48 PM
got it thanks .dont get paid till friday if your out your out

you mean to write you will make an order 8th of april but it says 8/5 which is 8th of may. so next weekend. should be good, but no guarantees. and pls write what size you want in the order comment box

Mutantpro
04-01-2017, 10:55 PM
Made my order today, but did not see this thread, so i didn´t write it in the comment box...buuut i write it in my payment confirmation after made my payment...i really really hope i get one of those COOOL Shirts!?? ;) :)

BIGDADDY
04-02-2017, 02:42 AM
Made my order today, but did not see this thread, so i didn´t write it in the comment box...buuut i write it in my payment confirmation after made my payment...i really really hope i get one of those COOOL Shirts!?? ;) :)

Yes, you are getting one. I just added you to the shirt list. Thanks.

james delaney
04-02-2017, 12:09 PM
yes sorry i place an order next friday 7th april and if you sold out you have .got no choice dont get paid till then .anyway not going any where it the near future so i sure more will be available

Mutantpro
04-02-2017, 04:30 PM
Yes, you are getting one. I just added you to the shirt list. Thanks.

Thank you very much, can´t wait to wear it in my workouts! ;) :)

Benathan Order
04-03-2017, 08:39 AM
This Shirt is aweosome, very nice Design hope i can catch one :D

Jaxino
04-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Damnnn that's avesome!!!!

GODZILLA
04-04-2017, 04:35 PM
FREE TSHIRTS deal is going FAST guys, so if you want our awesome MTS tshirt for free, order quickly! pls specify the SIZE you want in the order comment box, thank you

kippp
04-08-2017, 01:39 PM
That back design logo is 💯🔥Definitely will be rocking it

Mutantpro
04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Do we get a tracking number or shipping info when the t-shirts have been send out? Too bad they come too late for the FIBO Power...would have been really cool to wear the MTS Shirt today there...was at the FIBO with my girlfriend and was just great and full of people and athletes! :)

BIGDADDY
04-09-2017, 12:23 AM
Do we get a tracking number or shipping info when the t-shirts have been send out? Too bad they come too late for the FIBO Power...would have been really cool to wear the MTS Shirt today there...was at the FIBO with my girlfriend and was just great and full of people and athletes! :)

The T-Shirt is sent out registered post. It is not sent out EMS with tracking #. There is a tracking # for confirmation it was sent, but no tracking of where the t-shirt is at any point of time. This is not given out unless requested. And note the t-shirts are not sent out daily. They are batch sent at periodic dates.

GODZILLA
04-09-2017, 07:46 AM
guys if you want this epic thsirt you better be quick with ordering (pls obsere the rules of this deal), tshirts are flying out the door very fast

Ross
04-09-2017, 11:59 AM
Cant wait to get mine, just ordered! Thanks gzilla

BIGDADDY
04-09-2017, 11:31 PM
The first batch of t-shirts were sent out on Saturday. Should take at least 1 week to arrive as it was sent registered mail.

Dutchbull
04-19-2017, 06:34 AM
Are t-shirts still available? I was planning to order next month, but a t-shirt would sway me in to ordering sooner.

GODZILLA
04-19-2017, 07:48 AM
Are t-shirts still available? I was planning to order next month, but a t-shirt would sway me in to ordering sooner.

yes, when you order pls specify in the comments what size you want. but order asap as we have limited number of tshirts in stock and they are going super fast

Dutchbull
04-19-2017, 08:36 AM
yes, when you order pls specify in the comments what size you want. but order asap as we have limited number of tshirts in stock and they are going super fast

Perfect, I will order tonight!

BIGDADDY
04-20-2017, 12:37 AM
Anyone got their shirts? Please post a pic (use http://tinypic.com/) and you'll get an extra vial on your next order

Drako
04-20-2017, 05:42 AM
My shirt arrived yesterday. Pics will be posted in my log during my gym session.
Thanks again for the shirt :cool:

GODZILLA
04-20-2017, 10:45 AM
My shirt arrived yesterday. Pics will be posted in my log during my gym session.
Thanks again for the shirt :cool:

you are welcome, looking forward to the pics

Mutantpro
04-20-2017, 04:20 PM
Mine arrived yesterday too, was not at home, but got it today! :) Picture coming the next days! Thanks MTS! :)