PDA

View Full Version : MENT Diaries, My cycle log.

earlybirdy
04-09-2017, 01:48 PM
Hi guys,

Today I'll start logging my MENT cycle to give you guys an understanding how powerfull this compound is.
KEEP IN MIND: THIS IS NOWHERE NEAR A BEGINNERS CYCLE!

I'm running:
- 0.2ML TEST 400 EoD (Every Other Day)
- 1.5ML Shredded Mix EoD
- 0.5ML Tren Ace EoD
- 75MG BioScience Anavar E.D.
- 25mcg T3 E.D.
- Arimidex 0.5 e3d
- 25mg Provi e.d. (Sexdrive)

Totals every week:
- Test: 280mg
- Tren Ace: 437,5mg
- MENT: 262,5mg
- Mast Prop: 262.5mg
- Methyltren: 10.5mg
- Anavar: 75mg every day.

USEFULL INFORMATION
This is my third MENT run, second time using the "Shredded" mix.
I've noticed the fatigue due the methyltren is coming in heavy: Thats why I run 25mg t3. Also the protein synthysis is alot higher because of running 25mcg.
For me: 25mcg is the perfect dose to kill he lethargy.

You WILL notice the lethargy within the first 10 days without the T3.. trust me, run it.

You also want to use an AI like arimidex to keep the estrogen from getting too crazy. Provi is recommended to aid the sexdrive which CAN be killed due the high estrogenic effect of MENT.

Week 1
Today it's been exactly 7 days on this cycle. I went on a pretty hardcore mini-cut before this cycle.
The first 3 days I got the common effects on MENT: Extreme hunger and an INSANE pump.

The scale? up 15 pounds in 7 days. This is due the water retention and glycocen coming back into my body from the cut.
The funny thing is I look even leaner now.. alot of people in the gym are suddenly telling me I'm making 3 months of gains in 1 week.. oh how I love a good rebound :)

Strength is going up a bit from day 6-7. I've noticed the strengthgains of MENT will come early in week 2.

Well.. so far so good.. will keep this updated as many times as possible!

Hope you guys find this usefull/enjoy it!

~EB

GODZILLA
04-11-2017, 12:06 PM
awesome log, excellent info, pls keep it up every few days!

earlybirdy
04-14-2017, 05:05 AM
Here we go!

Strength went through the roof..
Lethargy is kicking my ass though. :D
I will be doing more cardio, and actually eating a bit in deficit to control the water weight and lean a bit out.

The anavar is hardening up everything while the ment is keeping me enormously big and full.
.. Ment is something special guys.. I feel like it's a watery version of tren.. together with tren... it's magic!

thewrongadvices
04-17-2017, 08:10 PM
Really interested in trying ment, keep is informed fella.

earlybirdy
04-21-2017, 05:11 AM
The cycle is going pretty well.. leaning out while my clothing size stays the same.
Strength is simply unreal and the pumps... holy **** :)

Think this is my sweetspot of dosages, will stay on this for a while now!

Benchpress went from 3rm to 8rm!

earlybirdy
04-28-2017, 05:09 AM
Still going strong.

Threw anadrol in at 75mg e.d. +12 pounds now. Time to gain some serious size!

GODZILLA
04-28-2017, 06:04 AM
Still going strong.

Threw anadrol in at 75mg e.d. +12 pounds now. Time to gain some serious size!

anadrol will blow you up, glycogen retention is rediculous and strenght increase crazy. let us know how it goes every week pls

Powertard
04-28-2017, 06:54 AM
lol anadrol + MENT would yield insane quantities of lean tissue

earlybirdy
05-04-2017, 05:16 AM
Already up 16.4 pounds..

Ment still needs to kick in, oxy is kicking in now.. still got a ridiculous shape in the morning.. eating 4500 kcal clean food a day and not gaining any fat ... god I love this combo.. Yesterday was a low intensitivity chest workout.. 5 people came to me as I walked into the gym..

"What the hell happend to you man?"
"Holy shit, your getting massive.."
"Wow.. just wow.."

Pricess haha! :)