PDA

View Full Version : Mts Contest prep cycle review

Big-J
04-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Hi guys,

Wonna give a review on THE Mts products ive used on my contest prep couple months ago.
So these compounds where used

Wk 1-10
Eq max
Test e
Bulk bomb wk1-4

Wk 11-20
supertren
Test p
masteron p
halo/primo mix wk 18-20

So started my prep with a bulkingfase, ofcourse calories where hi, About 500kcal above mainense. But kept THE food super clean.
Kickstarted with THE oral " bulkbomb" with compounds i guess is a mix of oxy/d-bol/anadrol.
the oral kicked in within a couple days. My Body right became way fuller. with these compounds keep Your food clean otherwise you look like a Waterbuffalo. Keep with this compound a AI on hand.
In THE weeks after, strength went thro THE roof, and THE scale went up.
After week 6 i noticed THE EQ realty kicked in.
I even increased my calories during THE weeks.
within week 6 i got leaner and my Delts really starting to pop and more striations in Delts and chest.

Last 10 weeks i started my cutting fase.

In THE cutting fase i lowered my calorie intake a bit, and added Some cardio.
(In THE offseason i dont get above 11%BF )
THE supertren is THE real deal. Never had that kind of feeling and look. (Full,dry,hard even on Some lowcarb days)
On the other Side i had Some sides, but you wil always get Some on TREN.
On First injection i got THE so calt TREN cough haha,I got Some night sweats, and i was Horny Af.
THE TREN i kept on 1ml eod THE First weeks and tappende up to 1.5ml/eod
THE masteron i started at 400mg/week and tappered up to 800 Mg/week.
THE Test p i kept iT around 400mg/week and cutted complete out 10days out.
Last 2weeks i made a transformation when i started THE halo/primo
Within 2days my muscles became hard as a rock. Forget winstrol and anavar, this compound gave me a granite look, No waterretension, muscles where full, dry, hard and striations and vains everywhere.
Wen i was training at THE gym, people where looking at me like i came from another planet haha,this compound was for me a real game changer.

IT was THE First time i used all compounds from MTS.
I can say i Am very amazed, and i only Will Use mts products in THE future!

Keep up THE good work guys !!!