PDA

View Full Version : Long term Australian user

Danus
04-19-2017, 09:19 AM
Just thought i'd share my total experience with MTS over the years.
Just a little more on my background. Have lived in Australia my entire life. At 21 i had been living the typical dumbass lifestlye of somebody my age. Alcohol, drugs, shit food almost everyday.
Had really noticed my overall well being and physically decline so i had bloodwork taken and as it turned out i was basically and old man with shit hormones all round.
Despite changing my lifestyle and joining a gym my testosterone never bounced back and decided to undergo TRT.
I started out taking TRT with my DR and it was the biggest fuckaround of trial and error, a year of failed dosages like 100mg test e ever 4,3,2 weeks. Finally settling on 150mg/week but eventually changed to Reandron injections once every 12 weeks which was awesome.
However i decided since i'm on this shit for life i was going to dabble and push myself in the gym.

Got the bug and figured hell i'm on the stuff now i might as well run what i like for a blast.
Had originally just used test from 'the gym' guy and saw some size but nothing nuts.
After what seemed like months of searching for a safe source to get my gear i stumbled upon Medi-tec-solution (the old school mts website source hehe).
Saw the range available (evn though limited to aussies) i was in a candy shop.

Never have i experienced a single problem ordering my oils or orals from MTS. There stealth packaging is unrivalled and never had any seizures though what everyone can agree is the most tight ass of all customs. There timing for international delivery is top notch to australia as well. never more than 1 week waiting for anything. You can't even get that reliability from local sources in aus!
Around about late 2014 i placed my order and was in for a basic NPP/Test cycle which went well and saw great strength and size added in a short time however i was getting in the upper 15-20% so had to cut.
Come late 2014 till January 2015 i was running 350mg MTS tren ace and 500mg test e, this was easily the greatest change i've ever made in a short time frame. Added more muscle than ever and dropped to my leanest (although not bb lean) ever, i was amazed.
Since then i've been working with different coaches trying to gain as much nutrition and drug knowledge as i can while slowly chipping away at my physique thanks to MTS products.
By far my favourite and most reliable compound has been their tren ace. it's lights out better than any other shit you will find in australia and at a better fucking price then all the scumbags down hill will sell you.

I've finally decided i'm going to compete in my first show come february next year and intend to spend the next few months gaining as much quality mass without blowing up as i can until 20 weeks out from the end of february where i intend to compete in the 2018 NSW ifbb championships as a novice with the intentions of placing in the open.
I'll try attach a few pictures of my progress through the years if i can figure out how.
Cheers MTS ::
http://i63.tinypic.com/v6hlhc.png
progress through the years.

http://i68.tinypic.com/x6dc9k.jpg
Current physique
And yes, legs are there. Calves are actually bigger than my arms but thats pure genetics and i actually hate them lol.
http://i65.tinypic.com/f0n78z.jpg
Stats in final pictures, 87kg 165cm (5'4) yes, very short

friesman
04-19-2017, 01:20 PM
damn, this is sick

BIGDADDY
04-19-2017, 11:59 PM
This is excellent. You've been a long time customer and this is a solid testimonial. On your next order, I'll throw in 20ML free of any oil. Please write it in the comment box.

attardclark
04-25-2017, 10:17 AM
Dane looking juicy af

Danus
04-25-2017, 10:44 AM
Dane looking juicy af

camel approved

kleine
04-25-2017, 06:53 PM
Very nice bro!

ironmaster
11-01-2018, 04:06 PM
Yes started ordering from these guys back in 2015 through until 2017 never had a drama with shipping to Australia and the stealth was top notch.

Been about 12 months since I last used these guys due to medical reasons. But will be ordering again soon. Best product I used was MT200 see some of my threads and you will know how good their products are.

BIGDADDY
11-02-2018, 12:59 PM
Yes started ordering from these guys back in 2015 through until 2017 never had a drama with shipping to Australia and the stealth was top notch.

Been about 12 months since I last used these guys due to medical reasons. But will be ordering again soon. Best product I used was MT200 see some of my threads and you will know how good their products are.

Thanks mate