PDA

View Full Version : DISCOUNT COUPONS - can I get the discount without using the coupon?

BIGDADDY
02-18-2015, 10:48 PM
I had a customer make an order but instead of using the COUPON which you get from https://mtsboard.com/forums/13-EXCLUSIVE-Specials-and-Coupons, he decided to just type in the special's description in the comment box instead.

The big answer is NO.... You cannot use a coupon without using the coupon!

I won't accept laziness as an excuse to bypass policy.

It takes someone literally 5 seconds.

1) Create a forum account
2) Go to https://mtsboard.com/forums/13-EXCLUSIVE-Specials-and-Coupons
3) Copy coupon code
4) Paste coupon in the order form, press apply.

If you can't be bothered to spend 5 seconds following the above procedures, I can't be bothered to spend 10 minutes processing the order and manually apply the discount for you.

Your choice... I'm happy to make a few flexible swaps here and there... but I'm not flexible for utter laziness.

tobyivey
03-04-2015, 04:25 PM
I am trying to order 10 vials on the $300 special for eq/primo. I can not figure how to get this special to go through. I put eq/primo in the comment box and it still will not go through. Can someone help please?

BIGDADDY
03-04-2015, 04:45 PM
I am trying to order 10 vials on the $300 special for eq/primo. I can not figure how to get this special to go through. I put eq/primo in the comment box and it still will not go through. Can someone help please?

I have already emailed you, not sure why you wrote here too NOR why you don't write it under the PRIVATE (ask a moderator) sub-forum. Whenever there is a promotion, you need to read the instructions exactly, don't skip anything... Nevertheless, I have sorted and explained it all to you in an email. Thanks.

SRRRRR
04-16-2015, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the coupons

tunechi
04-26-2015, 08:10 AM
Why does it come up with 'There are no posts in this forum.' when I click on https://mtsboard.com/forums/13-EXCLU...ls-and-Coupons ?

BIGDADDY
04-26-2015, 08:27 AM
Why does it come up with 'There are no posts in this forum.' when I click on https://mtsboard.com/forums/13-EXCLU...ls-and-Coupons ?

Because there are currently no advertised promotions available at this moment. Promos are limited and exclusive. Thanks.

dirtyhotdog
04-27-2015, 12:21 AM
Just wanted to say I appreciate the various deals/coupons you guys offer. I don't see anyone else offering the types of deals you guys do. It's awesome you guys rock!

gambit
04-27-2015, 11:44 PM
Just wanted to say I appreciate the various deals/coupons you guys offer. I don't see anyone else offering the types of deals you guys do. It's awesome you guys rock!

yeah x2. helps me afford some great stuff!

IronLift
05-18-2015, 12:00 AM
Can't wait for the next group of coupons. Saving some money right now so I can get a big order goin!

samuibeach
06-02-2015, 08:03 PM
ok am on the forum so how can i go about getting some discount codes thanks chaps

BIGDADDY
06-02-2015, 09:59 PM
ok am on the forum so how can i go about getting some discount codes thanks chaps

There is a section called "EXCLUSIVE OFFERS"

HOwever, this is not an everyday thing... offers are periodic, random, and change. Please keep checking back and the awesome offers will appear again soon.

Cbizzle
07-23-2015, 12:57 PM
the offers make me happy. when I wake up I check to see if there are any posted for the day so I can continue to spend all the money my wife tells me not to, but feel good about it

Billyb0y
04-08-2016, 06:01 PM
Where's the new deals Mr big?

BIGDADDY
04-08-2016, 10:31 PM
Where's the new deals Mr big?

Gonna have to check frequently... I do them randomly now... but a big one coming soon

BobbyC
10-16-2017, 03:04 PM
Hi team, I was prompted to enter the code "2free" on my latest order as was >250 euros, but code was declined, not valid or something despite order more then was required, assuming a glitch in the matrix, I did request 2 extra vials in the comments section, if indeed the code is valid, I hope you will consider. Thanks as always

admin
10-21-2017, 08:48 AM
Hi team, I was prompted to enter the code "2free" on my latest order as was >250 euros, but code was declined, not valid or something despite order more then was required, assuming a glitch in the matrix, I did request 2 extra vials in the comments section, if indeed the code is valid, I hope you will consider. Thanks as always

Send me an email, and I'll investigate and happy to cater you.