PDA

View Full Version : Blood tests

Phill
05-26-2017, 12:55 PM
Hi to everyone,

I just got the results of my blood test. Result with surprises that I did not expect.
So I have questions for the most experienced.

Let's see the situation:

LH and FSH are obviously suppressed.

T3 and T4 are also low. I already have t3 on hand. I would say 50-75 a day!? they can be enough?
Or being anyway below the benchmarks I can go up with the dose?

Insulin is low.
I do not know if this is good or bad anyway I do not plan to take insulin at least for the moment.

My test, test free and DHT are to the roof :cool:
And there are those who say that med-tech products do not work.....

Dopamine, cortisol, shgb and gh are in range.

Now comes the surprise.
I'm under tren (I think that's why t3-t4 are low) and I was expecting high prolactin values, but instead, prolactin is very low. Below the minimum reference value.
While progesterone are very high.
Even 17-beta-estradiol value are rose to sky.

The question are:
-cabergoline has effect on progesterone or only on prolactin?
-I'm also taking a tab of letro ED. Letro should not break down 98% of any estro, progesterone included?
-There are something else I can take other than letro and arimidex? (There would also be aromasin but here MT do not sell it, then...)
-What is the best thing to lower progesterone level?

Thank you in advance for anyone who can help me.

THE COACH
05-27-2017, 06:19 AM
What dosages are you running on your cycle and how long have you been blasting that stack?

Phill
05-28-2017, 04:55 AM
I do not know how this can "affect" the questions asked...
anyway, at the moment I'm taking:

mutasion 1ml ed

med-blend 450
med-blend 500
triple en

1ml every week

So total amount per week:
EQ: 1800
TEST E+C: 400
PRIMO: 700
TREN A: 525
MAST P: 525
TREN E: 225
MAST E: 225

Time are around the 8 week.

Phill
05-28-2017, 04:01 PM
ok,
Since I don't think / I don't know there is something that kills the progesterone receptor (DAMN TREN :p ).
For the moment the actions taken are:

ADD
-75 mcg T3 ed
-50 mg clomid ed
-1 mg arimidex ed
-2.5 mg letro ed

Buy aromasin to kill receptor.

REMOVE
TEST E+C and some EQ

Within 2/3 weeks I will re-evaluate.
I remove the long-acting test ester and within 2/3 weeks, When the body will be cleaned a bit ', I will switch to lean gain (short ester).

Today I also did bodily measurements.
I have 13% BF.

Therefore from tomorrow --> caloric deficit and maybe add clen :o

THE COACH
05-28-2017, 04:25 PM
I asked because it does affect my answer; if you're having too low an estrogen reading there's an entirely different causation between running 200mg Test in your cycle or blasting 2 grams of it. Likewise with the Tren; if you're running a very low dose of Tren then it might be underlying thyroid issues rather than just ratio imbalances. No need to be rude. It's much easier to assess your situation with exact numbers to work with rather than generic "it's high", "it's very low", and "it's through the roof" descriptions.

For your progesterone:

Try this product called SAM-E. There's a bunch of generic name brands out for sale online. Get that, it will help.

Cabergoline does have a direct effect on lower progesterone, but it will continue to bring prolactin down as well when yours is already so low.

About the Letro question:

Letro kills the free floating estrogen in your body, but 1 tablet of Letro can only do so much with regards to how much your body is converting from aromatisation. That's why I asked to know about your cycle and dosages. But anyway, at 400mg running a tab of Letro alone should nuke your estrogen. The high readings in your bloodwork could have been from a rebound/yo-yo effect assuming you came off right before the test.

About Estrogen:

Get the Aromasin (I know we don't stock it here but get it from a generic online pharmacy from India or Mexico; shouldn't be too hard to Google). Run it at 25mg ED for a start.

Good going with switching to short esters but I wouldn't remove Testosterone completely while running so many AIs because there will be a rebound after that. My advice would be to switch to a short estered Test like Test Prop, run it at around 200mg to 250mg a week. Get off all other compounds, so just this TRT dose but with a short ester. Clean up your diet, clear our dairy and run the Aromasin at 25mg ED. Taper it down as the weeks progress then get another blood test done at the 6 week mark. Continue with the caloric deficit and try to lean out.

Phill
05-29-2017, 04:09 AM
Then first I'm sorry if I get the wrong impression. I did not want to be rough or otherwise, and I really appreciate that you answered me.

I know the theme is not the easiest and having more information is useful.

Anyway I do not want to do useless controversy, it's not for me.

For the rest
I already take the same. same, vit b6, and many others... the list is too long.

Get off all other compounds it's not an option.
As said the plan is to switch from mutation to lean gain. I don't want to remove test, just switch from E to P.

Aromasin ordered, but it will take at least 3 weeks before this come to my hand. For now I continue with letro.

Thanks for all

canners
07-13-2017, 07:42 PM
Where would you recommend getting your bloods done ?

Phill
02-16-2018, 03:00 PM
Cycle:

TEST E: 875 mg/week
MAST E: 1000 mg/week

ORAL T: 700 mg/week

ARIMIDEX: 2 mg/ed

Blood Result:

T3 free: 2.06 pg/ml (2.3-4.2)
T4 free: 0.78 ng/dl (0.9-1.8)
TSH: 3.28 uUI/ml (0.55-4.78)

AST/GOT: 74 U/l (2-35)
ALT/GPT: 122 U/l (2-45)
GT: 162 U/l (2-49)

CHOLESTEROL TOT: 263 mg/dl (150-200)
CHOLESTEROL HDL: 12 mg/dl
CHOLESTEROL LDL: 231 mg/dl
TRIGLYCERIDES: 100 mg/dl (40-160)

TESTOSTERONE FREE: >150 pg/ml (15-50)
PROLACTIN: 0.6 ng/ml (2.1-17.7)
PROGESTERONE: 3.01 ng/ml (0.28-1.22)
CORTISOL: 347.7 ng/ml (50-230)
ESTRADIOL: 36 pg/ml (0-40)

So, PROGESTERONE is my first and greatest thought.
Maybe there is still trenbolone in me, but two months have passed...

Second CHOLESTEROL LDL :-(

Anyway, I want to add some t3-t4 (dosages?) and whereas Tbol is now finished, add proviron.
I have no problems, I have sex with my girlfriend every night but some more sex drive. I feel just a bit lethargic.

Test E cut to 500 mg/week
and Mast E to 700 mg/week

what about arimidex? I keep 2 mg/ed? I also have aromasin and letro if they were needed.

Every help is well accepted!

Thanks!

GODZILLA
02-16-2018, 06:25 PM
progesterone is indeed high, some caber is needed to bring it within normal range

LDL by itself doesnt mean anything bad. the old knowledge says it does, the new knowledge says that particle size matters, there is a test to test LDL-P. ask for this. if you have lots of big particles then nothing to worry about, if small then these are dangerous.

also test triglycerides and morning fasted glucose levels. very important. also test kidney function with kreatinine but beware that kreatinine levels will always be elevated due to hard training and muscle wasting so warn the doc about this

liver enzymes are elevated but thats expected when on steroids. liver is almost impossible to destroy so dont panic but also dont go on halotestin nonstop for next 18 months lol

add some t4 and body will convert it to as much as it needs in T3. or if you want T3 then 50mcg is plenty to raise it overal to a good level.

the tired feeling might come from cortisol, body being a bit tired and also check KEY thing in the main which is inflammation markers: sedimentation, leukocytes and ofcourse c reactive protein. inflammation is cause of all sickness so CRP is king for this. crp has been shown to be 4x the predictive measure for heart illness as cholesterol has.

Phill
05-26-2018, 07:11 PM
Hi Guys,

I have a new question for you.

I have just re-tested my estradiol level: 40 pg/mL

Is this value fine or should it be lowered further?

All other vaues are ok
AST/GOT: 62 U/l (2-35)
ALT/GPT: 102 U/l (2-45)
GGT: 50 U/l (2-49)

CHOLESTEROL TOT: 73 mg/dl (150-200)
CHOLESTEROL HDL: 22 mg/dl
CHOLESTEROL LDL: 51 mg/dl
TRIGLYCERIDES: 38 mg/dl (40-160)

Thanks for reply

GODZILLA
05-26-2018, 11:11 PM
whats the normal value for estrogen in your lab, did they give the parameters?

Phill
05-27-2018, 02:46 AM
they say less than 40, I'm at the limit, so I asked this question

GODZILLA
05-27-2018, 06:25 AM
if its just on the upper limit then look at how you look and feel, if you feel the need to further lower it then do it but dont forget for any amount of growth and actually feeling good our estrogen must be within the normal ranges so bringing it down too far will bring havok

ironmaster
06-21-2018, 01:15 PM
I do not know how this can "affect" the questions asked...
anyway, at the moment I'm taking:

mutasion 1ml ed

med-blend 450
med-blend 500
triple en

1ml every week

So total amount per week:
EQ: 1800
TEST E+C: 400
PRIMO: 700
TREN A: 525
MAST P: 525
TREN E: 225
MAST E: 225

Time are around the 8 week.

Do you want to know what your real issues is?
Reckless use of anabolics.

Mate your cycle is way over the top you seem to be just banging in what you like and hope for a result.

Tell you what why not drop down to 500mg/wk of test for a couple of months then get your bloods done and then see were your at.
Your AI is way too high go with dex 0.5mg eod and a little t3 would be ok during this period say 50mcg ed.

Do more reading on cycle plans and stop just shooting high dose gear for the sake of it.
If high gear use is your game and it makes you feel like a big man you would be much safer doing 3-5g of test and control E2 with an AI and drop some t3 if looking to drop some fat. Much safer.