PDA

View Full Version : tests back now what?

bigpaparn
06-03-2017, 08:39 AM
so its been a year and just got my T levels back. went from 356 to 892 on just 200mg of cyp a week. now the big question. everybody say bigger is better so ??? got some test(300mg E) and decca(300) in addition to my "real pharmacy" test of 200 weekly. so just curious what the mindset of the "older brothers" would go from here. give me a good idea of peoples thought process ...thanks in advance.

THE COACH
06-03-2017, 01:23 PM
Same as what I tell most people asking for cycle advice - give us your stats (i.e. height, weight, body fat, cycle history, other relevant details) so that we can help you better.

bigpaparn
06-03-2017, 11:34 PM
48 y.o male. 260 pounds, for me just feeling good in a bathing suit is my body fat count. started using anabolics age 17 (450 bench press :).last time used was age 20 roughly ? quit the weights and went into boxing. went from 275 to 217. really not a lot to say . like to hit the gym about 6 days a week. 40 minutes cardio and about 20 minutes of weights. i like to keep my heart rate up so its looks like i do one continuous super set. so many injuries. missing right bicep. missing left pectoral major. basically more reps less weight, just falling apart at the seams. so my question do i stay at 200 test a week or move up in regards to my test results. thank you for your time and valued info.

bigpaparn
06-04-2017, 10:45 AM
well in the spirit of going big or go home. decided to just simply add the 200 of test to the 300 i just received.

GODZILLA
06-05-2017, 09:38 AM
well in the spirit of going big or go home. decided to just simply add the 200 of test to the 300 i just received.

time to grow!

bigpaparn
06-06-2017, 05:49 AM
ah growing is for the young guys. me i just wanna keep working out minus the aches and pains that seem to take longer and longer to go away. but if i put on some muscle i aint gonna complain.

peace..

GODZILLA
06-06-2017, 06:16 AM
ah growing is for the young guys. me i just wanna keep working out minus the aches and pains that seem to take longer and longer to go away. but if i put on some muscle i aint gonna complain.

peace..

add some deca in, for joint health. more test can and often does convert into estrogen and causes sides so more test isnt always the better.

THE COACH
06-06-2017, 03:26 PM
You've got 500mg total injectable Test in, so 300mg of Deca is a good amount for joint health and lubrication. I assume by your last post you're an older gent? You're a pretty big guy so yeah might wanna throw the Deca in to protect yourself from tendinitis and all that unwanted stuff that comes with age. Have yourself a hearty meal after training and you won't have to worry much about aches.

bigpaparn
06-07-2017, 01:52 AM
yes..very good feedback. yes "older gent" 48 :)..but still got the heart of a 20 year old, just sometimes my body reminds me i'm not. this is exactly how i got back into this track looking for some solution to aid these aches and pains that dont seem to go away as a fast as my younger days. so i consider this a very nice "hormone replacement" regimen of 500 test and 300 decca. should i have any concerns of long term cruising on decca with the test? to be honest at this point of the game all i want to do is feel good. most other things are just secondary nuisances.

thank you for your time.