PDA

View Full Version : What is Trestolone acetate like?

Powertard
02-20-2015, 12:18 AM
Hi

I have heard that at dosages of 50 mg ED with hwavy AI use it is like a test/tren ish blend with strengyh gains like being on larger dosages of halo

I got my vial of Med MENT today and it would be in my blood right.now.if it werent for ny hip flexor injury! I plan to use 50 mg ED for 3 wks with 500 test.enth 400 deca and 150 adrol for a small PR when my predicted maxea are good.enough to warrent strength peak and when my hip is okay!

If it works well then I plan to use 50 mg trest a alongside 20-30 halo and 75-100 anavar to enter a meet and hopefully get a 330 kg belt only squat at 90 Kg breaking the all time world record as a Jr

I'd like to know how severe the weight gain.is with AI athis dosage, the compound will e unsuitable if it puts 3+ kg of mass.on me within 3 weeks with diet controlled to keep at or ubder 90 Kg whicb is why i cannot use drol for meets

I know bigdaddy has used this, could I get some feedbak.on
Strength gain
weight gain
cosmetic effect

BIGDADDY
02-20-2015, 03:11 AM
Hi
I'd like to know how severe the weight gain.is with AI athis dosage, the compound will e unsuitable if it puts 3+ kg of mass.on me within 3 weeks with diet controlled to keep at or ubder 90 Kg whicb is why i cannot use drol for meets

I don't believe a massive amount of people have used this product to begin with... but I think you are going to have to try and see. I doubt 3kg of pure massive is even possible... I trained the entire year on grams and grams of stuff with HGH and big insulin dosages... and struggled to even put on 2kg in the entire year!

Powertard
02-20-2015, 06:07 AM
By 3 Kg weight increae I was refering to just raw water retention/bloat like u get from anadrol for example

BIGDADDY (OLD)
02-20-2015, 08:11 AM
By 3 Kg weight increae I was refering to just raw water retention/bloat like u get from anadrol for example
Your actual weight gain on a scale isn't dramatic,unlike your strength gains on this product!!
An AI I didn't have to use it only effected my prostate really which is a sensitive fucker at the best of times!!
I would stay with your normal protocol with regards to food etc leading up to your meet,take the 25/50mg per day initally without an AI unless your really sensitive to estrogen conversion.if you can afford to put a couple of pounds let it ride without an AI and this won't hinder any strength gains,it doesn't bloat you like drol in my experience.

Powertard
02-21-2015, 03:41 AM
Thank-you Bigdaddy! Sounds like a wonder drug
I read into this, 7-aa makes pretty much any aas muuchh more powerful with similar toxicity as the parent compound..
I wonder if a PH company in UK will eventually come out with things like 7-aa Testosterone or 7-aa trenbolone? I heard 7 aa dianabol was released but it isnt very widly known

How do the strength gains compare at 25 vs 50 mg ed? The compound seems wonderful judt the price is biggg!! Lol!£5 a day to run it at 50 mg edId go bankrupt because id fallnin love with it and blast it year round ;)

Nitrox
03-05-2015, 10:13 AM
Was interested in this stuff...The bill they passed recently, Does this make trestolone also illegal ? I know it applies to US only.