PDA

View Full Version : Pyschopath women

BIGDADDY
06-09-2017, 06:16 AM
For anyone who is in a marriage like myself with a psycho.... I suggest you watch this video to tell if your partner is a psycho too. Don't be ignorant and deny ...wake up... My wife is 150cm tall... She is 35kg and didn't stop her from swinging a meat cleaver for 5 minutes.

Lucky I have a home video camera permanently recording evidence....

http://i68.tinypic.com/2wgw5eu.jpg

After watching the following video... she was a perfect 10 out of 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIgSgLBzQrg

So here are my take homes from this fucked up marriage:

1) If your wife lets you bang another girl; either in a 3some or whenever you want... she'll use it against you when shit hits the fan

2) If your wife chooses her fellow friends who are current or ex-prostitutes to hang out instead of you... she is either freelancing for extra cash or just a cunt

3) If your wife continuously uses violence and constant manipulation at the same time as making you feel like you "made her", ... simply walk out and don't take this shit

Now the bitch sold my wedding ring 6 months ago... claimed she "lost" it... magically had "extra" money and now is flat broke.

So all in all... some people are crazy... spot them out and run.....

Chris GW
06-15-2017, 09:19 PM
I've just had to sack-off my missus, thankfully not my wife. Been together 8 years...with a gap when she left me while i was in jail for 4 years. She is a drinker, i'm not. She's got mental health issues, i haven't (except on tren). All in all shes a using, sponging, unappreciative cunt. good riddance. seems you had a lucky escape too....

TrenAsaurusFlex
06-18-2017, 06:13 PM
Damn i feel sorry for you guys, i've been with my wife going on 9 years now. We almost got a divorce about 2 years back and i thought she was fucking crazy. But at some point i realised that i have faults too. And when i showed her that she did matter to me by improving myself to be better for her and to work with her she began to reciprocate. Now she helps me meal prep. Likes to lift with me. Helps me buget my for my cycle. Even helps load my pins. I just make sure she knows the kids and her come first.

Chris GW
06-18-2017, 10:10 PM
Your missus is reasonable, mine wasn't...

bigpaparn
06-19-2017, 12:30 AM
sounds like she has a mental health history. is she a substance abuser? abusing drugs is such a terrible thing can lead to overdose and death. not too mention about 50% of suicides are unintended but occur due to the persons state of mind while under the influence. unfortunately very common occurrence these days....

bigpaparn
06-19-2017, 12:36 AM
For anyone who is in a marriage like myself with a psycho.... I suggest you watch this video to tell if your partner is a psycho too. Don't be ignorant and deny ...wake up... My wife is 150cm tall... She is 35kg and didn't stop her from swinging a meat cleaver for 5 minutes.

Lucky I have a home video camera permanently recording evidence....

http://i68.tinypic.com/2wgw5eu.jpg

After watching the following video... she was a perfect 10 out of 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIgSgLBzQrg

So here are my take homes from this fucked up marriage:

1) If your wife lets you bang another girl; either in a 3some or whenever you want... she'll use it against you when shit hits the fan

2) If your wife chooses her fellow friends who are current or ex-prostitutes to hang out instead of you... she is either freelancing for extra cash or just a cunt

3) If your wife continuously uses violence and constant manipulation at the same time as making you feel like you "made her", ... simply walk out and don't take this shit

Now the bitch sold my wedding ring 6 months ago... claimed she "lost" it... magically had "extra" money and now is flat broke.

So all in all... some people are crazy... spot them out and run.....

i'll tell you what brother, your a better man than me. ive been married 30 years with 5 kids, 28,22,21,18 and the baby 16. i guarantee you if somebody came to me with a meat cleaver or an fn pencil for that matter would be the last thing they do.