PDA

View Full Version : The purpose of "Talk about anything"

BIGDADDY
06-09-2017, 06:19 AM
Sometimes its good to vent, talk shit or just chat with others about everything and anything.

I encourage people to talk about everything and anything...

scottiedog12
03-27-2018, 09:42 PM
Hi is tren a tezt 400 and med mutation a half decent cutting cycle.

GODZILLA
03-27-2018, 11:12 PM
Hi is tren a tezt 400 and med mutation a half decent cutting cycle.

its more then half a decent cycle, its fully decent, full 'propah'

Big troop
09-27-2018, 01:00 AM
What is med mutation

BIGDADDY
09-27-2018, 07:25 PM
What is med mutation

Please find here:

https://med-tech.so/products/uk-international-warehouse-5/uk-standard-pro-oils-tablets/med-mutasion.html

pongo1978
02-21-2019, 11:26 PM
Can anyone tell me a good pre workout agent i just don't
seem to have the energy i used to have.

MAXIMUS
02-23-2019, 12:13 PM

caffeine and sugar but check your bloodlevels to find out why, maybe your hb is lower or iron or nything else. also increase salt, super important and maybe best preworkout possible

Toast
02-23-2019, 03:41 PM

A preworkout that contains caffeine, bananas,
Pre and/or intraworkout carb,maltodextrin.

Also drink enough water.

Grex
10-04-2021, 08:37 PM
OK I need some advice further actually so I took advice from a pro here started on test Masteron And proviron Took my second shot today and automatically my heart rate started going up real fast to where I had to control my breathing was getting almost like a tren cough Definitely had some blood on the shot any suggestions what does could be why the reasoning it didn’t happen the first time did I possibly get air into a vein

Grex
10-04-2021, 08:41 PM
This has happened before but with a homemade batch of tests and I thought maybe that could be the reason it is almost a mimic a heart attack

Monstro
10-05-2021, 10:18 AM
Brother this dont make any sense , an anabolic steroid increase heart rate in moment ? brother you probably taking other kind of stuff to do that . Never ever this can happens even if some bad batch . Why people try to think all the side effects they have are from steroids when many medications or even your life can do that reaction . When someone is trying to blame all on steroids dont use it and stay small

DarrenW29
10-05-2021, 11:00 AM
OK I need some advice further actually so I took advice from a pro here started on test Masteron And proviron Took my second shot today and automatically my heart rate started going up real fast to where I had to control my breathing was getting almost like a tren cough Definitely had some blood on the shot any suggestions what does could be why the reasoning it didn’t happen the first time did I possibly get air into a vein

Steroids can’t cause this mate it isn’t a stimulant so it has no effect on increasing the heart rate

Where you stressed shaking while injecting it sounds like you suffer panic attacks it’s definitely not what you injected

Monstro
10-05-2021, 01:24 PM
Steroids can’t cause this mate it isn’t a stimulant so it has no effect on increasing the heart rate

Where you stressed shaking while injecting it sounds like you suffer panic attacks it’s definitely not what you injected

For sure , afraid of needles or taking to much caffeine or stimulants

Grex
10-05-2021, 02:00 PM
Well it’s not that I’m blaming it on that however just got on this cycle second shot and this has not happened to me in well over a year I’m definitely due for blood work just wondering if anyone else has experience this I’ve had my heart checked after first few times all was well that’s why it lead me to believe it was something with the shot when immediately after taking it starts each time that it has some worse then others all equally scary

Grex
10-05-2021, 02:04 PM
Def not afraid of needles as I am diabetic and have been blast and cruise for 2.5 years now still trying different combos naturally there are so many yeah idk guess I need to get some labs see what’s up could be elevated blood pressure these needles are always tough to keep still I can definitely say that 23 gauge pushing hard shooting glutes with 3 cc

Grex
10-05-2021, 02:42 PM
Maybe if I shoot my quads which I have never any suggestions would prob have to split dose half half

Monstro
10-05-2021, 08:48 PM
Brother being diabetic dont make you be strong to not be afraid of needles because insulin needles are so easy to use ( no pain at all ) , the problem is the oil needles and mostly when you shoot ED 3cc oil .

Legs easy place but first shoots hurt alot , the less you shoot per place the better absorb and less pain

Grex
10-05-2021, 11:20 PM
Well I just never been afraid of needles let’s just say that and not just insulin needles I been shooting these needles for years now on and off I’ve just been doing it wrong the whole beginning stages of my life and then things are going great and then they took a turn and then most of the time I would have my fiancé shoot me which was a lot easier now I’m by myself so it’s almost like learning all over again keep hitting different spots I can tell when shot is good and when it’s not yeah I have never shot the quads because of that I don’t wanna have pain while walking lol I was just thinking it’s a lot easier to hold needle still that way because it’s in front of me instead of behind me

Grex
10-05-2021, 11:21 PM
That’s why am on here because you guys obviously have it right and have been doing it for way more years than I have so I appreciate all your advice I think ultimately I just need to get some labs done it’s been a while I moved out of state going through a lot of stuff lately so things are all over the place just getting back on track

Grex
10-05-2021, 11:24 PM
Also that’s why I figured what better time to start another cycle prior to this though I was doing out of our test tren mast blend and a little 151 and no issues whatsoever I did go on YouTube and look up with the anabolic Doc and he says Masteron can lead to arithmia in certain people which sux cause I’m already seeing great effects from it idk if that is from last cycle or continuation

DarrenW29
10-06-2021, 07:31 PM
Also that’s why I figured what better time to start another cycle prior to this though I was doing out of our test tren mast blend and a little 151 and no issues whatsoever I did go on YouTube and look up with the anabolic Doc and he says Masteron can lead to arithmia in certain people which sux cause I’m already seeing great effects from it idk if that is from last cycle or continuation

Get blood work get blood pressure checked
Have you never had this before I mean even off anabolics any heart racing skipping beats? Family history of heart attack strokes ?

Honestly no steroid should make your heart race unless you suffer anxiety all ready and ofcourse certain compounds can make it worse

Grex
10-06-2021, 08:50 PM
I have had it last year few times from home made batch thought I may have made it wrong so I tossed it all after the third incident no family history and I had my heart checked after the first few times all checked out good went full year blast and cruise all was well till this second shot on new cycle of 600 test e 800 mast e and proviron maybe I should lower dose until labs done I was good on just test and a mast tren test blend with 151 prior to this cycle

Grex
10-06-2021, 08:52 PM
Could be anxiety I have a lot going on in my life currently which is why I have been taking out in the gym

DarrenW29
10-06-2021, 09:07 PM
Could be anxiety I have a lot going on in my life currently which is why I have been taking out in the gym

It will be if you need anyone to talk to we are hear also I know the feeling when you are stressed it’s not nice mind racing

Grex
10-08-2021, 10:27 PM
Yeah just started a new job too haven’t been sleeping to well it’s probably a combination of everything I just wanted to see if anyone else ever experienced it. But on the real I appreciate and listen to all of your feedback I’m sure you have all experienced a lot more then me on gear so I’m glad to be on here and thankful

DarrenW29
10-09-2021, 04:55 PM
Yeah just started a new job too haven’t been sleeping to well it’s probably a combination of everything I just wanted to see if anyone else ever experienced it. But on the real I appreciate and listen to all of your feedback I’m sure you have all experienced a lot more then me on gear so I’m glad to be on here and thankful

Keep us updated if it happens again mate

Grex
10-09-2021, 05:10 PM
Will do thanks again so I actually ran my BP and it is pretty high which is strange but gotta lower before next dose which was due yesterday

DarrenW29
10-09-2021, 07:21 PM
Will do thanks again so I actually ran my BP and it is pretty high which is strange but gotta lower before next dose which was due yesterday

What was your reading ?
Drink plenty water for now

Monstro
10-09-2021, 08:32 PM

To reduce blood preasure try use telmisartan 80mg day and that way you can use hard stuff like trenbolone

Grex
10-09-2021, 10:08 PM
Hey guys so my reading this morning was 178/93 and was before food coffee anything but just not had 148/72 took shot and good less dose though but idt it would’ve mattered so def the blood pressure and yes I wanna take harder stuff so where do I get telmisartan monstro It seems like anytime I try to get on a hard cycle my blood pressure rise as fast

Grex
10-09-2021, 10:09 PM
I feel bad I’m taking up this whole thread but I do appreciate all the help I can get knowledge is power

Grex
10-10-2021, 06:34 PM
Says I need prescription for that have to wait till my insurance kicks in to get to the doc

Monstro
10-11-2021, 10:53 AM
You can get Telmisartan online

Grex
10-11-2021, 05:38 PM
Would you have a link cause everywhere I look says script only I am in US maybe that’s why

Grex
10-20-2021, 10:54 PM
Update it was definitely high blood pressure causing so I would only take when normal no issues thanks guys I appreciate the help

Grex
11-11-2021, 02:54 PM
Hey so I got labs back and basically my body not absorbing this cycle of 600 test 800 mast 50 proviron my binding hormone borderline low at 18 free androgen index is crazy high at 196 any suggestions

Grex
11-11-2021, 02:55 PM
Estro normal at 30 test at 975 2/3 days after shot

DarkSage1269
01-20-2023, 11:49 AM
Is Test E and Sustanon a good base to start as well taking Arimidex with it?

DarrenW29
01-20-2023, 03:16 PM
Is Test E and Sustanon a good base to start as well taking Arimidex with it?

Yeah bud

Darren williams
02-23-2024, 09:32 PM
I’m re-habbing an ACL injury and thinking of trying growth to speed up my recovery. Anyone offer up some advice?

DarrenW29
02-24-2024, 11:11 PM
I’m re-habbing an ACL injury and thinking of trying growth to speed up my recovery. Anyone offer up some advice?

Tb500
Bpc157
4000mg vitamin c (collagen)
eq
deca
anavar
^
all increase collagen production
Gh 2iu

Jelly

MTS-Head Coach
02-25-2024, 03:24 PM
Tb500
Bpc157
4000mg vitamin c (collagen)
eq
deca
anavar
^
all increase collagen production
Gh 2iu

Jelly

All this works to help with injury but the best options are : BPC157 and TB500 that are used today in hospitals to recover from sirurgy

Big Ost
03-27-2024, 09:53 AM
Hey Brother ,
It happens to me on occasion too….in fact only yesterday😬
Basically I suspect , as in my case …. Despite proper injection technique/ location ( I use my outer quad) and drawing back etc you have injected strait into you blood stream . The small arterioles have very fragile walls and if you doing a “big” shot , I do 3ml, it occupies considerable space as it perfuses into the muscle and can cause a small rupture in the arteriol wall which almost sucks in due to the pressure , some of the oil. This then travels through you body as a thicker mass than blood and goes to the bronchioles in your lungs causing the breathing issue , the heart panics with the reduced oxygenation of the blood and beats rapidly.
I know it scares the shit out of me ….. however having been injecting for 33 years on and off , it probably only happens 20-25 times……so not a bad average.
Did have a massive abscess in my right glute last July which had to be surgically resolved 😢
But still not a bad average 🎉🎉

MTS-Head Coach
03-28-2024, 02:08 PM
Hey Brother ,
It happens to me on occasion too….in fact only yesterday������
Basically I suspect , as in my case …. Despite proper injection technique/ location ( I use my outer quad) and drawing back etc you have injected strait into you blood stream . The small arterioles have very fragile walls and if you doing a “big” shot , I do 3ml, it occupies considerable space as it perfuses into the muscle and can cause a small rupture in the arteriol wall which almost sucks in due to the pressure , some of the oil. This then travels through you body as a thicker mass than blood and goes to the bronchioles in your lungs causing the breathing issue , the heart panics with the reduced oxygenation of the blood and beats rapidly.
I know it scares the shit out of me ….. however having been injecting for 33 years on and off , it probably only happens 20-25 times……so not a bad average.
Did have a massive abscess in my right glute last July which had to be surgically resolved ������
But still not a bad average ������������

In 27 years i never hit a vein , do you aspirate before shooting?
The abcess i hav ein the past last 2 years but go away with deep tissue massage or massage gun . try before cirurgy