PDA

View Full Version : Thai scamming bitches

BIGDADDY
06-16-2017, 05:39 AM
Those that live or have been to Bangkok, I think you'll understand the fucked up mentality of these people. The guy gives her breakfast, does no sexual act or nothing, and she wants to be paid around 30 USD for the pleasure of taking care of her.

30 USD is actually very good money in Bangkok. Especially this lady is dog ugly....

I remember the time some random lady boy knocked on my door and would not leave my hotel room unless I paid him to leave. The damn hotel reception refused to hep and the police are bloody useless. I heard you can punch someone on the streets and your penalty is 500 baht. no criminal record.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch86cWH6V10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch86cWH6V10

GODZILLA
06-16-2017, 10:07 AM
there is 1 rule in thailand and those countries: you are white = you always pay

there is no logic to it. they see whites have more money and thus need to pay it all.

very simply and effective rule and every level of society acts according to this. not according to our western values of 'you get paid when you add some value'.

simply different way of thinking and wanting money for nothing at all. this is completely normal way of thinking for them in south east asia. no wonder so many things go wrong between whites and asians especially on this level of cultural interaction

Chris GW
06-16-2017, 12:15 PM
Money obsessed rats...i've read a lot of books about thailand and the law/prison system...the whole thing is corrupt and fucking rotten to the core. We all need money in life but it will never be my master, unlike these despicable "humans".

Newinthegame
06-16-2017, 10:05 PM
Sounds a bit like my holiday in turkey with my gf last year. Had to taste some tabacco in a back of a shop.

Before i knew there were standing 4 guys in front of me and 1 of them ordered tea for us at the neighbour pharmacy.( i wouldnt have it ofcourse) Still wondering what happened if i did not dwarf them by 25cm and 60 pounds and if we did drink the tea.

Van
12-09-2017, 02:27 AM
When I was out in Thailand (my mother is from Thailand) I took a couple of my white mates with me, we was literally getting grabbed when we walked down those prostitute streets asking for a massage and stuff LOL

Anyways I can speak Thai to a conversational level so I eventually found us a bargain "hidden gem" bar where it was just 1500 baht (like £30) to bring them back to the hotel room for the night XD
After chatting to the one I got with she explained like she only gets 500 baht as the bar's fee is 1k yen. I was like wtf, abit unfair? I actually felt bad for being a cheeky bastard on the haggling down now after hearing that.
But yeah, speaking to my cousins if you don't go to university or what not in Thailand you're stuck at a base pay of between 7000 - 12000 baht a month... thats not even 270gbp... You earn that much on minimum wage a week in the UK ffs.
So naturally girls in Thailand fall into prostitution due to this as they can earn minimum 3000 baht a night (excluding ones who meet me lmfao) which throws them closer to our minimum wage xD and with our wages... thats living in luxury in Thailand.

The system is corrupt. They stopped me for driving a motorcycle without a helmet (This is perfectly normal as you all know in Thailand) I told the guy I was from England and he just said to give him 500 baht and he'll let me go LOL. When I joined my uncle for his business trip around Bangkok, we drove around and legit they got the fucking old dartford crossing toll fee booths at every entrance/exit on the motorway. I was like bloody hell... Government and King must be poor.

Anyways after I left my friends to go travel around Thailand whilst I visit my family. Apparently without me "things suddenly became expensive" is what they said XD
So they are exploiting white people but to an extent. Its like they know they can't trick fellow asians who accompany their white friends lol.

It's not all asian countries. Just the underdeveloped ones where poverty can get pretty extreme. Like go to Japan (okay not really south east asia XD), you're expected to do Overtime if you work there, the fucking train conductor/ticket inspector bows down to you as he leaves to go to the next carriage and people are very polite.
Oh PS... I heard Vietnam is worse than Thailand when it comes to corruption.

GODZILLA
12-09-2017, 04:22 AM
When I was out in Thailand (my mother is from Thailand) I took a couple of my white mates with me, we was literally getting grabbed when we walked down those prostitute streets asking for a massage and stuff LOL

Anyways I can speak Thai to a conversational level so I eventually found us a bargain "hidden gem" bar where it was just 1500 baht (like £30) to bring them back to the hotel room for the night XD
After chatting to the one I got with she explained like she only gets 500 baht as the bar's fee is 1k yen. I was like wtf, abit unfair? I actually felt bad for being a cheeky bastard on the haggling down now after hearing that.
But yeah, speaking to my cousins if you don't go to university or what not in Thailand you're stuck at a base pay of between 7000 - 12000 baht a month... thats not even 270gbp... You earn that much on minimum wage a week in the UK ffs.
So naturally girls in Thailand fall into prostitution due to this as they can earn minimum 3000 baht a night (excluding ones who meet me lmfao) which throws them closer to our minimum wage xD and with our wages... thats living in luxury in Thailand.

The system is corrupt. They stopped me for driving a motorcycle without a helmet (This is perfectly normal as you all know in Thailand) I told the guy I was from England and he just said to give him 500 baht and he'll let me go LOL. When I joined my uncle for his business trip around Bangkok, we drove around and legit they got the fucking old dartford crossing toll fee booths at every entrance/exit on the motorway. I was like bloody hell... Government and King must be poor.

Anyways after I left my friends to go travel around Thailand whilst I visit my family. Apparently without me "things suddenly became expensive" is what they said XD
So they are exploiting white people but to an extent. Its like they know they can't trick fellow asians who accompany their white friends lol.

It's not all asian countries. Just the underdeveloped ones where poverty can get pretty extreme. Like go to Japan (okay not really south east asia XD), you're expected to do Overtime if you work there, the fucking train conductor/ticket inspector bows down to you as he leaves to go to the next carriage and people are very polite.
Oh PS... I heard Vietnam is worse than Thailand when it comes to corruption.

vietnam is way worse when it comes to scamming. there you have to be alert 24hrs a day as they are very smart and creative in this

wherever there is a meeting point between people with and without money there will be tension and scamming going on. nature of capitalism and simple need for survival